Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 977121 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #5205 on: February 01, 2014, 10:37:16 pm »

-snip-
But, again, how many people think they have screwed up enough to go to Hell? Especially since some of the more popular modern religions with Heaven and Hell send you to Heaven just for believing?

<_< again, you're misunderstanding.

What you believe the entry requirements are is immatterial.

THEY make that choice.

Your belief only decides who gets to make it.

You can be a devout christian, but not fit heaven's criteria and be damned.

You can believe in heaven and hell, and think you've fucked up horribly and will go to hell, but Heaven needs you, so you get taken by heaven.

etc. etc.

And this expansion has been needed as soon as another pantheon was brought into things, because they have afterlives too, and because the pantheons exist, it follows logically that the other shit in them exists, too.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #5206 on: February 02, 2014, 04:56:57 am »

I agree with GWG, there should be no problem running at least 2 plots simultanously

unless I am the only one who bothered to outline the plot and get it approved, Elf should have a fair idea which ideas overlap and which do not
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5207 on: February 02, 2014, 04:58:29 am »

I like the idea of multiple plots being run, especially so that we can see them mutually interfere. Also so that the PCs of their respective GMs can take part in a plot without being accused of having metaknowledge.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5208 on: February 02, 2014, 09:46:17 am »

-snip-
But, again, how many people think they have screwed up enough to go to Hell? Especially since some of the more popular modern religions with Heaven and Hell send you to Heaven just for believing?
<_< again, you're misunderstanding.
What you believe the entry requirements are is immatterial.
THEY make that choice.
Your belief only decides who gets to make it.
Oh!
What about people who follow different versions of God, who have different "entry requirements" or completely lack an afterlife?

I agree with GWG, there should be no problem running at least 2 plots simultanously

unless I am the only one who bothered to outline the plot and get it approved, Elf should have a fair idea which ideas overlap and which do not
And if he's feeling really sneaky, he might be able to suggest which could interact more directly.
P.S. If we do that, the players should probably share at least the general outlines of their plots.

Sen wonder's why he called a statue that looks creepy cute.
It's Kyle.

She has obviously hacked the game.
Yomiko, Yomiko, Yomiko. It's unethical to hack the game to get an unfair advantage.
Do what Uncle Will does and use your powers to get an unfair advantage.

((Atlas: Clay statue, STR 10, CON 10, DEX 2, MAG 1, MIND 2, No powers, about 8 ft tall.))
You called that thing Atlas? Sure, it might be able to out-wrestle normal people or small children, but most of the team has higher Strengths and such. I'm not sure if it would even deserve the name Achilles.

Kyle shrugs.
"I don't know. Normal brother things?"
I highly doubt the "normal".

"I have two standards. Anyone who is mentally, or looks, younger than sixteen and family... I have really low standards."
I'm pretty sure you've taken the first step to recovery.
Or at least the first part of the first step.

In between bites he makes slightly flirty conversation.
Dammit Kyle, you're supposed to have standards! Now you're probably going to get put on a sex offender registry if anyone's paying attention.

Spoiler: Dare (click to show/hide)
Dare! Dare!

<Probably proposing to my a friend from my childhood. Loudly. In the middle of a hospital. Next to my parents and a doctor. Said childhood friend was female and I happen to be heterosexual. Truth or Dare?>
...Wait what?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5209 on: February 02, 2014, 09:54:02 am »

sharing outlines only gives spoilers, even if it's very general

I can say that at least the last 3rd of my plot will involve Sen, as much has been discussed in PMs, but then again, the last 3rd may turn out to be optional
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5210 on: February 02, 2014, 10:03:05 am »

sharing outlines only gives spoilers, even if it's very general
I'm hoping that the small chance that someone would actually use those spoilers IC is outweighed by the possibility of planning intricate interactions between the two. Or at least making sure they're not both competing for the same resources.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5211 on: February 02, 2014, 10:05:32 am »

I'm afraid in my plot, there is at least one spoiler that would make the entire thing crumble, and the spoiler is so general, it's hard to give an outline without mentioning it

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5212 on: February 02, 2014, 10:14:06 am »

Alright, let's not mix your plot with stuff.
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5213 on: February 02, 2014, 10:15:00 am »

I may approach someone via PM, should their plot outline seem compatible

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5215 on: February 02, 2014, 10:50:51 am »

She looks thirteen. Not nine.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5216 on: February 02, 2014, 10:51:57 am »

I thought she looked ten? Or did she age rapidly in the last few hours?

Sen is about to make a comment that Yomiko is physically ten

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5217 on: February 02, 2014, 11:25:28 am »

Oh.
Because that's so much better.
Sig

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5218 on: February 02, 2014, 11:26:54 am »

Oh.
Because that's so much better.
...Well, at least she isn't nine. That's way worse.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5219 on: February 02, 2014, 11:28:02 am »

Shapeshifting. She added three years to her looks.

Also, The name atlas is a running gag with me. I usually name the weakling characters, or walking maps Atlas. It brings me a cruel joy.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 1030