Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2753 2754 [2755] 2756 2757 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3023499 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #41310 on: February 11, 2014, 10:03:43 am »

Marie is highly amused by the cannibals (well, not really, but still) judging each other.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #41311 on: February 11, 2014, 10:37:25 am »

"You don't annoy me..."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41312 on: February 11, 2014, 10:41:33 am »

"This bracelet my friend made. It allows us to speak to anyone else wih a bracelet through our minds. I'll have to ask her to make one for you."

At the phrase 'this bracelet', Lyle shows him the bracelet.
Black lives matter.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41313 on: February 11, 2014, 10:58:05 am »

"You don't annoy me..."
"...Can you please just answer the question?"
Angel is still crying.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41314 on: February 11, 2014, 10:59:47 am »

"O-of course I like you..."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41315 on: February 11, 2014, 11:04:06 am »

Angel squees in delight and tries to kiss Alistair.
(And now for the clarification...)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41316 on: February 11, 2014, 11:06:30 am »

Alistair pulls away.
"B-but not that way! I mean....I like you, but....I don't fancy you.......uh..."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #41317 on: February 11, 2014, 11:06:57 am »

((how old is angel mentaly anyway?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41318 on: February 11, 2014, 11:09:12 am »

Alistair pulls away.
"B-but not that way! I mean....I like you, but....I don't fancy you.......uh..."
Angel stops trying to kiss Alistair, stares at him for a sec, then runs to her room and slams the door.
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41319 on: February 11, 2014, 11:10:26 am »

Meme walks by, confused by how upset Angel had looked.

"What dat?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41320 on: February 11, 2014, 11:12:08 am »

Alistair pulls away.
Angel stops trying to kiss Alistair, stares at him for a sec, then runs to her room and slams the door.
((Cue an epic quest for her trying to age up to be with Alistair. I can smell one.))
"Angel! Wait! What did I say?!"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41321 on: February 11, 2014, 11:15:28 am »

"You specifically? Those specific dog-men? Perhaps not. But, consider: Every dog-man you killed has a mother, they all have friends, most probably had wives, perhaps children. Moreover, I'd bet my little sister that you're not the only human to have killed a dog-person. And what on earth makes you think that all of them would spare the 'friends and family'?"

"That is true, but those dog-men knew that they could die at any moment when they came to these lands and attacked us. They'll get no sympathy from me."

"Mm-hm. They're totally murderous sons of bitches, every one, not unique, varied, and more or less moral individuals like make up humans. Those dogman bandits and raiders are the norm, while human bandits and raiders are the exception."

"Perhaps some are different, but I haven't met one yet who convinced me otherwise."

"Give it your best shot; if you convince the rest of us, we'll be able to save him."

"More valiant and braver men than you have failed to find the grail. The road is full of bandits, raiders and monsters, all eager to see you dead. Do you even know where the grail is located?"

"I wanted to help, and it seemed interested. At this point, attempting to remove this lady's prejudices with logic and patience is a secondary goal."

"I see. Perhaps not the noblest of intentions, but loyalty is a virtue that is much valued in these days."

"No trouble, thank you very much."

Will examines the Great Hall, seeing if there's anything interesting to find out about it.

The Great Hall is long, with three tables and several roaring fires. There's nothing interesting to find out about it, but Will does spot Grandiose on the gallery, with all the musicians playing some kind of jaunty tune.

Hainuwele <describes> where they group has gone to Lyle, then she turns to the servants offering her food. "Thanks, I', good."

Seeing as this is a feast and everyone can pretty much grab what they want, the servants politely nod and move on.

Kyle raises his glass in toast.

Kelyn raises her glass, as well as all the other folks not at the table of honour. Everyone lets out a hearty cheer, and then gets to the hard task of devouring all the food.

Tobias returns to the feast.

Genovefa smiles at Tobias, "And how do you find my castle? I am sorry to say that it is not a proper home, but it is comfortable enough."

Moving on, dat feast! Marie takes the toast rather gleefully.

"Tell me, where are you all from?"

Bismuth refuses it on grounds of her taste buds being horrible. She sits around and has polite portions of pretty much everything regardless.

Neferis suddenly appears and gives Bismuth a hug. "It's very young."

Hainuwele considers Sen pretty disgusting, as she digs into her eyeball. It pops and squirts eye-juice into her face.

"Tst, damn, I hate it when this happens.."

One of the servants offers Hainuwele a napkin to clean herself.

"Petty or not. They are delicious when charred." Sen finishes the arm, bone and all and heads off to look for a library.

Everyone seems to ignore Sen's meal, but they all breathe a sigh of relief as she leaves.

Sen eventually finds a small library, tucked between the kitchens and the stables. At least it's warm.

"They're this way, Mallory."

Yay they go that way.

Mallory follows Lyle to the blank spot.

Mallory and Lyle eventually make it to the castle, and the guards let them in with a nod and a wave, not saying anything.

((Good god, I feel like GreatWyrm.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #41322 on: February 11, 2014, 11:19:50 am »

Kyle converses with Kelyn tobthe best of his abilities ehile eating. He is of course somewhat flirty while doing so.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41323 on: February 11, 2014, 11:21:27 am »

"That is true, but those dog-men knew that they could die at any moment when they came to these lands and attacked us. They'll get no sympathy from me."
"And you deserve no better, possibly far worse, should you leave your homeland."

"Perhaps some are different, but I haven't met one yet who convinced me otherwise."
"So...'I know I'm probably just a bigot, but until the dog-men find someone to prove to me that they aren't all murderous bastards, I'll keep thinking they all are and killing any I see. Including any potential proof. And I won't even try to see if I'm right.' Convincing."

"More valiant and braver men than you have failed to find the grail. The road is full of bandits, raiders and monsters, all eager to see you dead. Do you even know where the grail is located?"
"More or less. What kind of monsters?"

((Good god, I feel like GreatWyrm.))
((Bwa ha ha.))

Will continues feasting, drinking a few drinks.
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #41324 on: February 11, 2014, 11:25:58 am »

Hainuwele gives Genofeva an appraising look.
"What's your interest in it?*munchmunch* Youm sheem quide imderesded in comvinching *swallow* us not to look for the grail."
Hainuwele poinst the needle with the half eaten eyeball at her.
"Or not?"

----

ICARUS, done with repair by now (?), tries to update her files regarding the grail search. What is our position, relative to the center of the fog she scouted from the sky earlier?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos
Pages: 1 ... 2753 2754 [2755] 2756 2757 ... 4748