Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3290 3291 [3292] 3293 3294 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3023581 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

ICARUS begins venting lots of steam through her joints.[86+15]

"Cease your magic immediatly. You are a guest here, and I might add, uninvited. Living here is a privilege, not a right. So you are telling me I shouldn't consider wether it was right to keep you here because killing things because you feel like it is not your usual behaviour? Your magic indicates otherwise."

((not sure wether to roll mind or actuall end, as it is magic that deals physical damage. doesn't matter, as either is 15))

edit: "You have 20 seconds to comply."
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 04:14:52 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

((Annabelle's bracelet is powered down, or the equivalent of it being so.))

"You're mistake. Kyle invited me to live you all until I have a means of returning to my home dimension... And to even harass me with my homeland is as you say, a 'low blow,' for..."
She stops, running into the forest crying. The heat leaves Icarus's body.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 04:15:44 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Lucy isn't sure what to do, so she watches to make sure the situation doesn't go out of hand.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Ah.))

Rachel nuzzles her face into Kayla's.
Black lives matter.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Lily shows up to the place with Anabelle!
"Hi! What's going on?"
Everyone feeling strong emotions (like anger) at each other has them suddenly reduced.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I will contact IRIS to remove her from the whitelist of the antimagic field until she has confirmed herself to be a non-issue. Should she assault me again, I will kill her without warning."

ICARUS actually does as she said, contacting IRIS about the incident immediatly.

((gee, if only that anti magic field would work on Alice. I mean, most convenient thing ever.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((... I forgot about that.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

ICARUS begins venting lots of steam through her joints.[86+15]

"Cease your magic immediatly. You are a guest here, and I might add, uninvited. Living here is a privilege, not a right. So you are telling me I shouldn't consider wether it was right to keep you here because killing things because you feel like it is not your usual behaviour? Your magic indicates otherwise."

Lunette whips out her wand and waves it around a bit.

[MAG: 62 + 40] The colours it gives off are informative to her at least.

"You're mistake. Kyle invited me to live you all until I have a means of returning to my home dimension... And to even harass me with my homeland is as you say, a 'low blow,' for..."
She stops, running into the forest crying. The heat leaves Icarus's body.

"Should we go after her?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Ah.))

Rachel nuzzles her face into Kayla's.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Wait, there's an antimagic shield around the castle?))
Lucy sighs.
"Wonderful."
She mutters as she stalks off. She doesn't seem angry; and indeed, she isn't.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Leave her, if she gets too accustomed with us, it might delay her efforts in returning where she belongs. Likewise, if you get too accustomed to her, you might be saddened when she is put in an IRIS containment unit - or is put down."

((I dunno wether it was EMP or Rag, but one of them insisted there was))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kayla nuzzles back.

Kyle shakes his head at Icarus before running after Anna.
He sends a text to Devon.
'Unit-05 is a failure. Cancel further experimentation with feeling AI.'

((Yes.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I doubt she would be, unless you were to. Of course, knowing you, ICARUS, you'd be the only one wanting to put her down. How boring that'd be."
Lucy walks away, an enigmatic smile on her face.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

He would catch up, but only to have her point her revolver at his face.
"Go back to your blazin' automaton."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No. I want to help my friend."
Pages: 1 ... 3290 3291 [3292] 3293 3294 ... 4748