Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3967 3968 [3969] 3970 3971 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3022543 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #59520 on: April 04, 2014, 09:22:17 pm »

"Are you going to give me the whole, 'I'm immortal bow down to me' routine?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #59521 on: April 04, 2014, 09:23:47 pm »

"No. I'm pointing out that I am better than you."
 "Cut the superiority complex, Bartimaeus." Alucard suddenly says as he enters the hall.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59522 on: April 04, 2014, 09:25:59 pm »

[To:ICARUS]<You would not believe how much this happens while I'm doing my job as a lawyer. Oh, that reminds me...>
[To:All but Angel/Nuriel's bracelet]<Anyone know how to falsify video feeds? I need proof of the Demon's false betrayal.>
Sen grabs the bridge of her nose and sqeezes it at the irony of the incompotent demon asking for proof.
The demon narrows its eyes.

'So not even a good brand?'
"Like you're an expert on good beer. Or alcohol."

"I was there when the walls of Prague were erected. I was there when King Solomon ruled his kingdom. I was there when the Egyption Pharaohs ruled Egypt with an iron fist. I was there during the Black Plague. I was there in World War II, and now I'm here in the newest era--the Rise of the Magic Girls. Time is nothing to me."
"I was there when a chunk of power struck me and completely transformed my worldview and my life. I think that, on a personal scale, that beats you any day. If not, there's always that terror of multiple universes that I helped drive off. And I'm hardly the most-accomplished of the group."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59523 on: April 04, 2014, 09:27:43 pm »

Will never heard that and thus he is ignored.

"Do you just follow me around to be a dick in a timely manner?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59524 on: April 04, 2014, 09:30:57 pm »

"I've been standing here for ten minutes."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59525 on: April 04, 2014, 09:32:04 pm »

"You were never mentioned to be there. And there wasn't been people in the area ten minutes."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59526 on: April 04, 2014, 09:48:02 pm »

Sen asks again over mind link again if anyone can falsify visual feed so that she can trick this demon, again banning Angel/Nuriels bracelet.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #59527 on: April 04, 2014, 10:35:21 pm »

Bartimaeus flies over to Alucard's shoulder. Alucard opens up his Hello Kitty phone and texts Samson.
 'You there?'

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59528 on: April 04, 2014, 10:37:28 pm »

((Well, since we can kinda sorta background control Cyrielle now...))

Cyrielle says she can given time. Luna can as well, but shes at her limit of controlling things.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59529 on: April 05, 2014, 12:14:33 am »

"Aw shit, my head..."

Rachel has woken up again! Woo.
Black lives matter.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #59530 on: April 05, 2014, 01:59:18 am »

Mallory listed away through some hallway, looking for things to do.
Merrick on the other hand was pushing his mind on body to their limits in training. With his right arm he continuously hit a dummy with a training blade until he got to the point where he could barely move his arm anymore. When he hit that point, he switched to a different dummy and began directing Thanatos to attack it as he tried to keep control as long as possible each time without him losing control of him. When he felt like his head was on fire and ready to burst from the strain it put on him, he figured his arm would be better to the point of resuming physical training. When he set himself on track to train, he made damn well sure that he would train himself to his breaking point. The time in between his switches however where growing shorter and now his tiredness from each form was leaking into the other. He would miss slashes at points or his hands would be too tired or shaking to aim or even pull the trigger on his Evoker at times. Still though, he continued to train.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #59531 on: April 05, 2014, 03:16:58 am »

Sen asks again over mind link again if anyone can falsify visual feed so that she can trick this demon, again banning Angel/Nuriels bracelet.

<Give me a moment. I am able to project video feeds, I *should* be able to project my imagination as well, they are saved in the same format. I'll deactivate some buttons that you can find if you open the panel in my chest cavity, just press some of them at random while I loudly protest, then I'll project the video.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59532 on: April 05, 2014, 04:35:32 am »

((Well, since we can kinda sorta background control Cyrielle now...))

Quote from: C. Taylor
"Given enough time, yes. I may also be able to alter the footage as to give myself a chance of possessing any viewers with cripplingly low willpower if you wish. Also, if Nuriel still has her bracelet, can't we force it to teleport her into an anti-magic field? Or try possessing her through it, after all, she has one of the, if not the superlatively lowest MND stat here."
Luna can as well, but shes at her limit of controlling things.
((Note that Cyrielle's IT skill does not extend to video editing, so please do consult @Elf about these matters since he determines how well she can use her new-found abilities. After all, she's a transhumanist, not some sort of magic undead software fairy. Well, mostly not at least.))
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 04:41:33 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #59533 on: April 05, 2014, 05:04:08 am »

"Aw shit, my head..."

Rachel has woken up again! Woo.

Alice looked up as she heard Rachel's voice
"Hello"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59534 on: April 05, 2014, 06:56:00 am »

Rose is... still in the library, reading several books.
Pages: 1 ... 3967 3968 [3969] 3970 3971 ... 4748