Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4254 4255 [4256] 4257 4258 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3023649 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #63825 on: April 18, 2014, 08:05:45 am »

Anima vanishes, in her place leaving Sobek, who polishes his khopesh, snarling.
"Whahah! At last, a worthy challenge!"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #63826 on: April 18, 2014, 08:09:21 am »

((Until USEC us here, I shall assume that Lunette powers the shield, Hilda taking over once Lunette is empty. for the first round that is 450 - 75 = 375 left))

ICARUS gives Zhengara no acknowledgement, neither to his words, nor his tasteless attempt at invoking hesitation in here with that tasteless form. She initiates the battle with a test stab to gauge Zhengaras abilities and how much the anti magic is holding him back, only spending 50 mana (285 left) to boost her dex to 50. She aims for the wounded side. The x4 multiplier from the Orichalcum should make strength increase, at least for now, less important.

She is going full brutality mode
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 08:11:31 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63827 on: April 18, 2014, 08:16:39 am »

Samson smiles. Samson waits for one of his allies to be attacked. When the attack happens he parries and shoots Zhengara with an Anti-magic bullet.

Hyoma continues his Incantation.

Ktakubo watches from the shadows. this will be a great way of gauging the people here.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63828 on: April 18, 2014, 08:20:07 am »

Sobek Empowers his next attack, and then proceeds to stab Zhengara in the same spot.
Empower: +10 to STR score on next attack, x2 damage
16 STR, 10 AGI

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63829 on: April 18, 2014, 08:40:34 am »

Oh right, Luna attacks I guess. I assume in a sadistic fashion. I have no idea what cados other chars are doing. If no one objects, Conny shoots a light arrow at Zhengara. I guess Meme offers Alice candy and cuddles.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 08:49:25 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #63830 on: April 18, 2014, 08:42:08 am »

Bismuth is probably attacking as well, in her standard bloodthirsty fashion. With a giant freakin' claymore!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63831 on: April 18, 2014, 09:01:41 am »

As Twi said in OOC, Jacque stabs Zhengara with her super deadly artifact knives. I have no idea if her stats are anywhere, unless rag pops up, I assume 20+, likely even 30+

Elf, any bonus damages for the knives being super mega deadly?

((which reminds me, Samson is shooting Orichalcum bullets, increased damage, also a slowly accumulating anti-magic penalty on Zhengara when hit))
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 09:24:48 am by Akroma »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63832 on: April 18, 2014, 09:12:12 am »

((x4 damage, inflicts HP loss of -3 per turn due to unhealing wounds.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63833 on: April 18, 2014, 09:25:37 am »

<The shield's ready. I'll start it up now.>

Lunette overcharges the magic shield!

Bismuth is probably attacking as well, in her standard bloodthirsty fashion. With a giant freakin' claymore!

Neferis is by Bismuth's side, of course. She takes a deep breathe and bunches up her fists.

Neferis tries to punch Not-Alice in the face!

With a moment of hesitation Alice pulled herself out of the dream, the voices returned almost immediately. She moaned and quickly shut off her bracelet, after around a minute of the whispering she was back to curling up in a ball.

Rose squeezes Alice and whispers, "It's s-started. It'll b-be over s-soon." She then starts to sing to comfort her and soothe the voices.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63834 on: April 18, 2014, 09:48:58 am »

Will watches the battle over the bracelets from his hotel room, keeping an eye out for inconsistencies between what is seen and what is known, or between bracelets, or for any other signs of illusions or mind-affecting effects.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63835 on: April 18, 2014, 09:50:04 am »

Unless anybody objects, Stella breathes standard fire on Zhengara. Afterall she was preparing for the fight.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #63836 on: April 18, 2014, 10:51:49 am »

Kyle walks in and negins taking mana fron Zhen. Instead of it becoming fuel for his magic it begins overcharging the pistol.

Keith walks in looking full on street thug.

Kate walks into the server room and helps with charging the field.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63837 on: April 18, 2014, 10:53:19 am »

If no one objects, Alucard is still busy summoning, which takes a bit. Bartimaeus charges an inferno for him.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63838 on: April 18, 2014, 10:54:29 am »

Kate walks into the server room and helps with charging the field.

Lunette is there. "Hello. Who are you?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #63839 on: April 18, 2014, 10:57:20 am »

"I'm Kate! I was transferred here to be part of the retrival team."
Kate says pulling out a bottle of rum and drinking from it.

((Again, she looks just a bit older than Lunette.))
Pages: 1 ... 4254 4255 [4256] 4257 4258 ... 4748