Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: Ignorant Fortress Part 2: Minefield (Still accepting New Overseers!)  (Read 17536 times)

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
Re: Mineforest: A twist in succession fortresses!
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2013, 04:03:33 pm »

Oh my, I hope it was not my actions that led to this fear :P. I honestly wanted to add some water into the mix but i did not have cpu capacity to deal with that-.-
It wasn't intended for you to go insane both in character and out of character.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2013, 04:28:48 pm »

The problem was that I hadn't played Dwarf Fortress in a while so I had to get in tune with everything. In the end I got in line but by the time I did, everything had already calmed down. I wasted massive amounts of manpower for nothing. Oh well. Atleast we don't have to worry about external forces.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2013, 05:50:55 pm »

I'll download save tomorrow to take a look what have changed. Also It is not a spoiler to say my dwarf commited suicide after... you know what. Just nothing left to live for.

Also did you do anything with our trained ravens?

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2013, 06:23:27 pm »

I literaly had no idea what had happened before except that we were in a terrible pinch. As for the ravens, I butchered one small one and didn't touch the rest as I am not proficient in using animals that much.

EDIT: You might even say that I did nothing, considering what I actually did in a few months flat. It was a disastrous waste of time if you ask me.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2013, 10:06:54 pm »

I'm definatley using apiks now as a word for not saying anything at all. Watch it become a meme or something on bay12... Maybe it will happen on necrothreat where we come up with something like that :P As for turns, we got no one left to take over, so exodius, you're free to take over, cause I think we might just go in rotation until we get bored or everyone stops playing. I can't take it because parent issues makes me only able to do this during the weekends, and secretly during breaks in between classes
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2013, 06:53:50 am »

Nope, sorry. Got Shakecloistered 1.5 to work on^^. I'm way overdue for an update there. How about you Apiks? Will you continue your turn?

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2013, 11:20:47 am »

Nope, sorry. Got Shakecloistered 1.5 to work on^^. I'm way overdue for an update there. How about you Apiks? Will you continue your turn?
If all else fails, I'll try, but I won't get far. Btw apiks, did we celebrate the year 20 part on your end or exodius' end?

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2013, 02:39:18 pm »

Heh, we're still on the 13 (14?) year part as far as I am aware. I'm not quite so sure if I'll be able to do it myself since I have a ridiculous amount of work in the following week. If it's the weekends, I'm good. But if it's the weekdays, I'm screwed. That's how it goes.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2013, 08:32:38 pm »

Heh, we're still on the 13 (14?) year part as far as I am aware. I'm not quite so sure if I'll be able to do it myself since I have a ridiculous amount of work in the following week. If it's the weekends, I'm good. But if it's the weekdays, I'm screwed. That's how it goes.
Well... I guess I'll have to do it in between classes until the weekend. God classes are annoying sometimes. Btw apiks, Im officially reading Wheel of Time (wheeee!!!)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2013, 12:19:56 am »

Hah, good choice. After you reach the 6th book though, it gets a bit too dragged out. Survive until book 9 or so from what I hear, and you're good. Also prepare to rage at how the book portrays women, I sure as hell did.

As for the fort, we got a deal. highmax on the weekdays from whatever he can snatch and if he's cool with it, me on the weekends.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2013, 07:54:22 pm »

If we go into a rotation, I may take longer than usual, classes and soccer both having just started up again. I will be able to play though.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2013, 08:29:20 pm »

If we go into a rotation, I may take longer than usual, classes and soccer both having just started up again. I will be able to play though.

I know how you feel. I'm very restrained myself, with work, college, Dungeons & Dragons, writing, reading wheel of time, insane mother... It just gets crazy. I haven't really touched the save, but I'm eager to see the epicness of it. I'm thinking of changing the rules that you only pull off an apiks when its your turn, so no updates (which would create a very dead thread in terms of figuring it out).

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2013, 05:56:52 am »

I know how you feel. I'm very restrained myself, with work, college, Dungeons & Dragons, writing, reading wheel of time, insane mother... It just gets crazy. I haven't really touched the save, but I'm eager to see the epicness of it. I'm thinking of changing the rules that you only pull off an apiks when its your turn, so no updates (which would create a very dead thread in terms of figuring it out).

Maybe be quiet during your turn and than end embargo after 2 turns? YOu know like a retrospective^^ I know it's stupid, i'll send myself into the corner.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mineforest: A twist in succession fortresses! (PLAYERS NEEDED!)
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2013, 06:33:07 pm »

Maybe be quiet during your turn and than end embargo after 2 turns? YOu know like a retrospective^^ I know it's stupid, i'll send myself into the corner.

Its moreas I don't understand what you're saying. Anyway, I updated OP, and I still haven't played the save :-[ night classes suck

Wafflelordling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mineforest: A twist in succession fortresses! (PLAYERS NEEDED!)
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2013, 07:34:17 pm »

do you mind a complete noob joining in, for FUN and Science of course.  8)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16