Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27

Author Topic: SerCon's Roll to Fail - T24: Derm Occurred  (Read 21286 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: SerCon's Roll to Fail - T18: Shake shake shake, shake your Yoink
« Reply #285 on: November 17, 2013, 04:32:42 am »

"...What?! Oh jeez look okay whatever. Let go of my suit!"

>Take slingshot, follow this crazy guy along with a bemused expression to see what he gets up to.
He seems like one best not left unsupervised, after all.

>Try and remember what the date is. Oh, and check the time again.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 17, 2013, 05:00:55 am »

Oh, yes I forgot about my... Things:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Speaking of, I just realised Lennon can preform any variation of a falcon punch without injury, that's cool.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Nunzillor

« Reply #287 on: November 20, 2013, 09:22:35 pm »

*poke*

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 20, 2013, 10:42:11 pm »

Sorry. Risk of Rain again (and some KotoR 2). :P I finally managed to beat RoR in just over an hour, shaving thirty minutes off my previous clear time (yes, it's only the second time I beat it :P) and this time I beat it with the Acrid and without drones. I was surprised that the Acrid had a different line of text at the end from the Bandit. Still haven't unlocked three classes and I have no idea how to get one of them; the other two is just a matter of luck and the dice haven't come my way yet on them. Anyway.

TURN 19

Yoink & GL: GL goes off to find more orphans while Yoink checks his status menus for the date. Ah, yes. October 31, 1999. The apocalypse appears to be about sixty or so days early. He fiddles with the slingshot. (3) Nope, can't use it. He can hold on to it, though. As for GL's search... (2) He manages to lose both Yoink and the orphan he already had while the city slicker is busy with his status menus. Now where the hell is he?

Persus gathers all the medical supplies he can, then heads outside to deal with himself. (6) ...Somehow, he fashions all of the things into a new, mechanical lower left arm. "Groovy."

Derm & Lenglon stroll down the street looking for interesting things. (5, 6 = 11 / 2 = 5.5 = 6) There's an interesting thing. Looks like a giant hand, about seven times Derm's size (since he's slightly taller than Lenglon whether or not he actually is, he gets the honor of being the yardstick) has torn its way out of the ground and is probably pulling the rest of the body up after it. There's an orange, almost magma-like glowing light coming from the hole the hand is extending through. That wrist is about as thick as a building. Wow.

STATUS

Yoink has become the new babysitter - multiple broken bones, compound fracture breaking skin in right forearm - bleeding again, wrapped in toilet paper, well dressed, has some weird damn portmanteau of the Resident Evil 1 and Eternal Darkness status screens, has a slingshot he can't use due to broken arm, standing near an orphan girl with a .38 special
Persus is going :D at his stump  - Left arm from elbow down is mechanical and has ridiculous grip strength
GL is lost in New York - Has a DBSO shotgun and ammo to spare
Derm is getting a new lesson in demonology - Can use song titles to try and do things, sounds like Vincent Price
Lenglon is trying to wrap her head around the size of this creature - Can create and control fire, bruises along shoulders
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SerCon's Roll to Fail - T19: Doom Upon Us All?
« Reply #289 on: November 20, 2013, 10:55:28 pm »

I got RoR because of you.

I'VE NEVER BEEN THE SAME SINCE.

I tell you, every time I say to myself "i don't like this game, I will stop playing now" the next day? Right back on it, I tell you, and I've only unlocked the bandit, commando and the riot dude!
Alan help.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 20, 2013, 10:58:51 pm »

"Well, shit. Hold on, I think I got it. Can you make a gigantic functional banjo out of fire?"
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 20, 2013, 11:01:32 pm »

"A... WHAT?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 20, 2013, 11:02:10 pm »

"Well, shit. Hold on, I think I got it. Can you make a gigantic functional banjo out of fire?"

I love when the in game first reaction is "shit! Quick! Make a banjo out of fire!"
Alan help.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 20, 2013, 11:04:46 pm »

"A banjo! Quick man, we haven't much time! Wait, this is completely ridiculous. WE NEED A FIDDLE! Make a fiddle!"
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 11:06:19 pm by dermonster »
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 20, 2013, 11:06:05 pm »

"I... Why do you keep calling me 'man?' I suppose I could try..."
Try to make a gigantic functional fiddle out of fire??
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 20, 2013, 11:07:13 pm »

Are you doing this SPECIFICALLY to make me crack up? If so, damn good job there, what song are you planning on playing? Maybe that devils golden fiddle song or something?
Alan help.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 20, 2013, 11:08:03 pm »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 20, 2013, 11:11:10 pm »

Go look for rare birds.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 20, 2013, 11:14:44 pm »

I think we should be getting assist bonuses instead of averaging, just making a note here.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27