Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What action should be taken to make this game work better? (For more detail, search for qwerty.)

0: No action
1a: Forbid further players
1b: Forbid further players
2a: Change how long a turn is.
2b: The same but different.
2c: Ditto.
3: Abstract stuff.
4: Finish and summarize.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: Naga versus Toronto: Name Pending  (Read 21231 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Naga versus Toronto: Name Pending
« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2013, 10:17:48 pm »

"Well if we ported you to Doorlady and spread her power around, it would have to be more effective than the way it works now, wouldn't it?"
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 09, 2013, 10:32:45 pm »

((the islanders LLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!)))
Not really, they just don't tell the whole truth.

"Well if we ported you to Doorlady and spread her power around, it would have to be more effective than the way it works now, wouldn't it?"
"Well, I could ask. Couldn't hurt..."
(...Dammit, should have thought of that myself.)

Phase 2 (Hurrah, you're about ready!)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tosca (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gastrophetes (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
Nice names.
[4] The Pavises gained a good bit of notoriety, even getting an official license to operate from the PRT as long as they followed certain rules. One of those rules? Show up when Terrors attack. Mind you, they probably would have anyways...

After triggering and reincarnating (resurrecting? regenerating?) Julius moved slowly. Elated with the fact that all of his limbs functioned properly and that the only downsides seemed to be his newly blonde hair, blue eyes and the pain involved he moved through the building, happily stepping outside just in time to be hit by one of Naga's waves.
...Alright, that works.
[/spoiler]

And here we go.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 09, 2013, 11:54:04 pm »

Quote from: Unholy_Pariah
--snip--  "request grid co-ordinates of capes, tectonic, momentum"  --snip--

((--snip--  Pariah's got a plan (that you're probably going to shoot down  --snip--))

Quote from: GWG
--snip--  Momentum down  --snip--

you had to fucking say it...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 09, 2013, 11:56:30 pm »

Well, there's still the pseudo-copy of Momentum.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 09, 2013, 11:58:00 pm »

Quote from: Unholy_Pariah
--snip--  "request grid co-ordinates of capes, tectonic, momentum"  --snip--

((--snip--  Pariah's got a plan (that you're probably going to shoot down  --snip--))

Quote from: GWG
--snip--  Momentum down  --snip--

you had to fucking say it...
((the intelligent cape with really bad luck.))
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2013, 12:00:56 am »

((i still have to reach tectonic first though, how many grid squares can i move using my power? has my wristband responded with his co-ordinates yet?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2013, 12:04:40 am »

((i still have to reach tectonic first though, how many grid squares can i move using my power? has my wristband responded with his co-ordinates yet?))
You can go one, but since you can simply slide under everything and stuff you can go diagonally one instead of being restricted to orthogonal movement.
As for Tectonic: Yes. You could check the Capes spoiler, but for your convenience...he's being "carried" by Transcontinental in G7.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 10, 2013, 12:20:44 am »

((oh... so i should already be in the same grid as him because of my chase him action, sweet.))

Spotting Tectonic as he is being carried over a building ahead of him Steven speaks into his wristband once more.

"Open channel, direct communication, Tectonic." After waiting for confirmation that the line has been established he continues.

"Tectonic this is Animus, i am a few hundred meters to the Northwest of your position and i have a plan to harm Naga but i need you to create something for me.
i need a stone or metal cylinder six feet tall by two feet wide created at ground level and it needs to be as dense as you can physically make it even if you cannot lift it afterwards, i will take care of its transport."

once his message is delivered Steven focuses on reaching the cylinder and using it to replace his current body.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 10, 2013, 12:30:12 am »

"Don't do small. Can't. It'd be big. Can't change density, either."
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 10, 2013, 12:35:39 am »

"You cant just grab big chunks of building and use them like a compactor? or slam them together like flying freight trains? get creative man, i know you can do it."
"Make it as big as you like, i only need the core to be super dense."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 10, 2013, 12:47:56 am »

"Rocks break, they don't squeeze."
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 10, 2013, 01:36:18 am »

"So break them and compress the dust then use your power to solidify it, or make a compactor and fill it with with cars, just work with me on this."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 10, 2013, 09:33:55 am »

"Solidifying dust doesn't work and would just make rock. Not allowed to break stuff, but maybe could find broken cars when not making walls."
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2013, 12:42:09 am »

-bump-
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2013, 05:12:43 am »

((Sam is a she BTW))

Try and use the armbands information and my own powers insight to stay in the action helping people live and junk enough to justify freedom, while still living for the foreseeable future.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17