Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: Interdimensional Insanity [Turn 11: Hark! A plot!]  (Read 20501 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Interdimensional Insanity [Turn 4: First Contact]
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2013, 11:02:21 pm »

Dance away from the incoming Fanfiction.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2013, 11:31:20 pm »

Kill the GM.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2013, 02:01:02 pm »

Waiting on Antur.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2013, 04:36:24 pm »

Oh, there was another turn. Title got me fooled.

Try to crawl outside when the mutant horses are not looking.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2013, 04:43:34 pm »

Kill the GM.
This is not polite you should be polite please and not try to kill the GM in-game just for choosing to make an interactive fanfic of a fanfic of a children's show; killing the GM in-game has never turned out well for anyone and I think he should be given the chance to prove that he can make an interactive fanfic of a fanfic of a children's show interesting before people start up with "nooooo ponies" and stuff.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2013, 05:27:03 pm »

killing the GM in-game has never turned out well for anyone
Actually I think there was a Mafia game where they lynched the mod and some sort of weird amalgamation took over or something.

I uh, don't actually know if that turned out well for anyone or not.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2013, 10:51:18 pm »

How could it end badly?

For the players, I mean. The characters would be screwed.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2013, 02:45:23 pm »

Let go of GWG. Punch the floor to establish dominance over my state of not-seeing.
[6]: You let go of GWG and punch the floor in rage. You are very excited about this and punch it so hard it bruises your hand.

Why does the status say I'm still knocked out?

Coax the angry horse things to move. Use edible objects in the room, if possible.
[6]: Using a combination of bribes, surrendering and planitive gestures you manage to convince the horse things you're not a threat. Then when snaps metal collar around your neck.

Look around in a dazed manner
[6-1=5]: Despite your dazed state you manage to notice a lot of things, one being your head fucking hurts when these things talk. Reaching up to touch your temple you can suddenly understand what the horse things are saying.

"But what the fuck are these things?"
"Doesn't fucking matter. Get some fucking collars on them and get them to New App"

((Updating the title would also help.))

A rough, horse voice
((Well played.))

"I dreaaaaaaamed of youuuuuuuuuu!"

Try to creep out horses.
[2]: You don't know if its the language barrier or just that your not scary but they don't appear to be intimdated. One of them gives you a weird look.

You may want to update the title. I didn't realize it had updated.

Raise hands in the air in a surrender position. Attempt to communicate.

"You guys speak any English?"
[5]: As you raise your hands you brush your temple and suddenly you think you can understand these things
"Hooooly Shit! One of the fuckers can talk! Your gonna take a trip with us ya little fucker."
It advances on you with a slave collar.

"Umm... Hay?"

Approach the horsebeasts in a friendly manner, with one hand out as if for shaking. Upon reaching proper grappling distance, smile prettily before yanking the shotgun out of shothorse's mouth and firing at pistolhorse's horn.
[Not getting shot down on approach=4+1=5]: You manage to not piss off the the horn things as you get closer. Then you grab for the gun.
[Doing some James Bond shit=6]: Then you explode in a blur of motion and grab the shotgun from one of the things. However one of the two shells fall out. Better make this shot count.
[1vs 3]: It screams in pain as you blast its horn off. Both it and its gun fall to the floor, the thing clutching its bleeding head.

[2+1=3]: You do the tango away from the horse things. It is almost magnficent.

Kill the GM.
[2]: No

Oh, there was another turn. Title got me fooled.

Try to crawl outside when the mutant horses are not looking.
[4]: As gun fire fills the house you get your ass off Mars and go out into the Wasteland.

Quote from: Unicorn
Get the fucker who shot my horn!
[3=-2=1]: The horse with the horn screams in pain as it tries to crawl at Wwolin. Its not doing so hot.

Quote from: Pony
Buck the fucker in the torso!
[1]: The disarmed horse turns around and falls on its face after tripping over its ally.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GreatWyrmGold  Pissed Off(-1 to all actions involved with not being pissed.)Clothed,Tackled by Nirur, Female.
Wwolin- Swanky-ass Dress (+1 to all social skill checks.)Clothed in Swanky-ass Dress,Unloaded Shotgun,Standing,Female.
stefmore90-Coma,Nosebleed(-1 to all social checks.)Dream Power(+1 to weird dream shit)Clothed, Flat on floor, Male.
Skills:Dream Powers
Out of Body Experience
Nirur Torir- Blind(-2 to anything involving seeing.)Bruised Hand(-1 to all hand actions.), Clothed,Standing, Male.
DAF-Slave Collared, Clothed,Standing, Male.
TCM- Dance Mastah (+1 to all dancing checks.) Clothed, On the bottom floor, Female.
IronyOwl-Knocked Out(-2 to all checks, needs to wake up to do non-mental things.) Clothed, Flat on the Floor, Female.
Persus- Fine, Standing, Male.
Equpiment: Scissors(+1 to damage, piercing and cutting.)
Scapheap- Dazed,Clothed, Sitting on a bed,
Male.
Equipment: Mastful Crutch(Removes most statuses on legs, +1 to damage if used as a weapon.
Antur- Insane(-2 to all actions until fixed. Must roll to do stated action, failure means GM control.)Broken Left Leg(Cannot walk, -2 to all actions involving your leg.)  Clothed, Laying on the bottom floor, Male.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enviroment:
Antur can see that he is in the ruins of what was once a pastoral township. Now all the colors seem to have been stripped from the buildings and the ground is barren and burned. The sky is dark grey with little sunlight passing through. You can hear more angry voices resounding throughout the township. It appears you have caused quite the stir.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 08:48:47 pm by mcclay »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2013, 03:17:59 pm »

This is getting me nowhere. I'll just go the blind healer route until I get magical healing.

Feel around for some cloth that can be used as bandages.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2013, 06:48:29 pm »

EDIT:OHGODSOSORRY
Find pedestal to stand on. Don't die.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 09:05:44 pm by stefmor90 »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2013, 08:54:21 pm »

Kill the GM.
This is not polite you should be polite please and not try to kill the GM in-game just for choosing to make an interactive fanfic of a fanfic of a children's show; killing the GM in-game has never turned out well for anyone and I think he should be given the chance to prove that he can make an interactive fanfic of a fanfic of a children's show interesting before people start up with "nooooo ponies" and stuff.
Thank you. I can understand not liking the subject material but I would prefer you not insult me in your actions, which leads me to this:

Become hard carry. Enter easy lane and farm.
Stef, If you have contempt for my game and the way I am running it please say it out loud and not attempt to slow down the works by posting nonsensical and stupid actions. This isn't a Minimalist RTD and if you don't like the game ask to be taken out and I'll oblige you. I apologize if this is just you joking around but it's kind of annoying and discouraging.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Interdimensional Insanity [Turn 6: Gunboat Diplomacy]
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2013, 09:12:01 pm »

"Aha! PRISONERS!"

Attempt first aid on the now-hornless horse.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2013, 11:04:12 pm »

((I wasn't trying to be mean, just my fun little observation when I realized who the ponies were exactly. It's pretty hard to be the 'Oooh noooo poneys my life is ruined" guy when I'm running the longest-lived MLP based RP game on the forums.))

Dance far away!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2013, 11:27:54 pm »

Try to convince whoever has collared me to let me go.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2013, 11:42:05 pm »

Pick up the pistol and threaten the less injured horse in order to get the keys to the collars.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13