Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 213178 times)

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 1 - Class Selection
« Reply #480 on: January 27, 2014, 10:04:00 pm »

No, I mean it is complexedly insane that Cado, being a meteor summoner, would just claim outright. >_>

Potentially, why? All the OP said was we need to identify the meteor summoners, and Class President would lead a vote to decide what happens.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 27, 2014, 10:08:07 pm »

Well, yeah, but given how adamant(?) NQT possibly seems to be, and along with that bloodthirsty/subtle evasive feel I get from her is...strange. Like there's more to the story than not.

Counter proposal to a Cado lynch: We lynch NQT, she dictates what happens to her being majority-voted.

I mean, nobody defined a 'lynch' = KILL MWAHAHA.

The only instances of 'lynch = expulsion' are..when NQT suggested it (subtly :I use the searchengine "expel")

And our conventional notions revolving around the word, 'lynch'.

Hence why I'm really asking NQT to come out with it.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 27, 2014, 10:26:48 pm »

No, I mean it is complexedly insane that Cado, being a meteor summoner, would just claim outright. >_>

Potentially, why? All the OP said was we need to identify the meteor summoners, and Class President would lead a vote to decide what happens.

If we identify the summoners, do we force them to stop the meteor, or do they just die/get expelled shortly before everyone dies?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 27, 2014, 10:33:07 pm »

Though, as a counterpoint, those evil fellows didn't describe their background in detail, either.

As far as I can see, I'm considered evil simply for disliking NQT.

He won the election for class president because he bribed people, so I got mad. I don't like the world, so I'm happy with how things are. There is a conspicuous lack of me summoning a meteor, though; I just like that it is there.

Also, it mentions that my last prom date was literally a piece of pie. I'm not sure why.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 27, 2014, 10:40:31 pm »

Though, as a counterpoint, those evil fellows didn't describe their background in detail, either.

He won the election for class president because he bribed people, so I got mad. I don't like the world, so I'm happy with how things are. There is a conspicuous lack of me summoning a meteor, though; I just like that it is there.

Also, it mentions that my last prom date was literally a piece of pie. I'm not sure why.[\b]
Erm... What?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 27, 2014, 10:41:39 pm »

Also, it mentions that my last prom date was literally a piece of pie. I'm not sure why.[\b]
Erm... What?

That's what I thought too. It's probably just fluff, but odd nonetheless.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 27, 2014, 10:45:33 pm »

Counter proposal to a Cado lynch: We lynch NQT, she dictates what happens to her being majority-voted.
That's... actually a pretty darn good point. If NQT decides what happens if they get lynched, then what happens?
NotQuiteThere, I have nothing against you, I actually honestly believe that you are not evil/good or whatever, but this is something I want to see how it turns out.

Erm... What?
That's what I thought too. It's probably just fluff, but odd nonetheless.
...Does someone have a piece of pie as an item?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 27, 2014, 10:47:46 pm »

Just checked my role pm, I enjoy watching the sunrise. Also, Wuba apparently thinks that meteors are made of ice. That's COMETS, Webadict.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 27, 2014, 11:00:49 pm »

Gawd. Seriously. Science class, people.

A meteoroid is a small rocky or metallic body travelling through space. Meteoroids are significantly smaller than asteroids, and range in size from small grains to 1 meter-wide objects.[1][2][3][4] Most are fragments from comets or asteroids, while others are collision impact debris ejected from bodies such as the Moon or Mars.[5][6][7][8]

The visible streak of light from space debris is the result of heat as it enters a planet's atmosphere, and the trail of glowing particles that it sheds in its wake is called a meteor, or colloquially a "shooting star" or "falling star". A series of many meteors appearing seconds or minutes apart, and appearing to originate from the same fixed point in the sky, is called a meteor shower. Incoming objects larger than several meters (asteroids or comets) can explode in the air. If a meteoroid, comet or asteroid or a piece thereof withstands ablation from its atmospheric entry and impacts with the ground, then it is called a meteorite.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 27, 2014, 11:02:10 pm »

That's a meteoroid, not a meteor.
The Derail Thread

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 27, 2014, 11:05:21 pm »

That's a meteoroid, not a meteor.

*sighs*

The visible streak of light from space debris is the result of heat as it enters a planet's atmosphere, and the trail of glowing particles that it sheds in its wake is called a meteor, or colloquially a "shooting star" or "falling star".

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 27, 2014, 11:06:09 pm »

MastahCheese, you may want to redact that before Makeinu or I goes all science up in your grill.

PPE: or beaten to the punch.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 27, 2014, 11:06:54 pm »

So, technically, if a meteor has been summoned, one big enough to destroy the world, we're already dead!

Since it's not a meteor until it hits atmo.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 27, 2014, 11:10:15 pm »

MastahCheese, you may want to redact that before Makeinu or I goes all science up in your grill.

It's Mafia, I can't redact it.
And it was just to troll him, anyway.
The Derail Thread

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 27, 2014, 11:11:08 pm »

It's Mafia, I can't redact it.
And it was just to troll him, anyway.

Don't make me get the acid and fire!! :P

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 112