Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 213321 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 1 - Class Slction
« Reply #990 on: February 16, 2014, 10:54:35 pm »

I'm voting that we do the full flavor claim, as I'm pretty much out of ideas.

@Tiruin: The reason that I would consider inspecting you is because I've inspected someone who said that they were evil and a meteor summoner, and my inspect revealed that they were...evil and a meteor summoner. So, yeah, it confirmed it, but it also gave me no actual information that I wasn't sure of already (and it even hinted at the fact that I already knew in the flavor of it), so now I want to see what would happen if I inspected someone who I have absolutely no suspicion on. Would I just get a message of me watching your character brushing their hair, and clearly not doing anything evil? (That sounds so creeper-ish.) Also, (kinda unrelated) RC said that spending the night with you didn't do anything for them, what about you?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: February 16, 2014, 10:58:17 pm »

To actually answer Tiruin: I don't think we've learned very much over the last few days. Even MastahCheese's info and NQT's roleflip don't tell us anything, since they seem to be mostly flavor text. As far as I can tell, most people have wincons independent from "Kill all Evil/Kill all Not Evil/Survive". The guy who used to be bread wants to bread again, for example. My role description incuded my hatred for NQT, but now that NQT is out, I haven't had any confirmation of a win or anything, so I have no idea what I have to do.

Also, the lack of a night kill could mean that the scum targeted a protected person, and Tiruin claimed to have a protection item, so there could be others.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: February 17, 2014, 12:11:41 am »

Nothing new for me from the night. Spending the night with Tiruin didn't do anything as far as I can tell...
Well I didn't know you spent the night with me D:<
I didn't get any night-related PM on what happened, however I did get...fluff based on me receiving an item. Yeah, 'trivial' in the prospect on 'what to glean in Mafia' though.

I have an additional vote. :3 Muhwahwahwa.

To actually answer Tiruin: I don't think we've learned very much over the last few days. Even MastahCheese's info and NQT's roleflip don't tell us anything, since they seem to be mostly flavor text. As far as I can tell, most people have wincons independent from "Kill all Evil/Kill all Not Evil/Survive". The guy who used to be bread wants to bread again, for example. My role description incuded my hatred for NQT, but now that NQT is out, I haven't had any confirmation of a win or anything, so I have no idea what I have to do.

Also, the lack of a night kill could mean that the scum targeted a protected person, and Tiruin claimed to have a protection item, so there could be others.
Mmm, very interesting. 'We' didn't learn much from NQT's roleflip. Real interesting.
Well I learned much from looking at how convincing people worked when they worked against NQT. That's learning.
And its a girl who is bread, y'know. Nummy bread bread.

Let me propose this: The scumteam is also as vague as we are--we have no wincon to work on, though it is implied-and I restate-that Not Evil people usually work for benevolence. Stop the Meteor Summoners. Whatever it is, lynching them seems to be the best implied process (mass voting them).
Evil people? Chaos and whatever, is my best bet. To play it safe, you 'Evil' people decided it best to play ignorant--or be actually honest about being ignorant, probably given that the bastard-y aspect lies in our [plural] lacking wincon.

I'm voting that we do the full flavor claim, as I'm pretty much out of ideas.

@Tiruin: The reason that I would consider inspecting you is because I've inspected someone who said that they were evil and a meteor summoner, and my inspect revealed that they were...evil and a meteor summoner. So, yeah, it confirmed it, but it also gave me no actual information that I wasn't sure of already (and it even hinted at the fact that I already knew in the flavor of it), so now I want to see what would happen if I inspected someone who I have absolutely no suspicion on. Would I just get a message of me watching your character brushing their hair, and clearly not doing anything evil? (That sounds so creeper-ish.) Also, (kinda unrelated) RC said that spending the night with you didn't do anything for them, what about you?
I believe Nerjin wrote it in a way due to him revealing exactly as it was. You know this already, because it was already said by him, exactly.

Now, what you know of me? ...I don't even know much of myself-though I sincerely doubt I'm 'evil' in the most general sense (I don't even have my past background other than my wishes and dreams and blah blah fish).
But sure, inspect me. :D

Err, about what Cado said...I really think its a personal thing. Really-he PM'd me (well, he didn't include Webadict in the first place-he included Nerjin, but I added Webbywebweb later...Nerjin never responded though so I'm unsure if he was online to note before Web came in. Web got 'grumpy' and said 'what did I tell you about passing notes' which cut it short).
Anywhoos: Cado, I'd like you to confirm these, and to ask why you...did what you did (PM me.). Stuffs are in Quote-normal format for neutrality or whatever. I'm no expert in explicit coding (though I love formatting) so..yeah. That thing on how posts are noted with their time and all? Anyway.

Wherein Webby web ended it with the teacher's words on what he said about passing notes.
It got cut short there with nobody else replying.
RangerCado: I'd love to know-did you REALLY ask Nerjin about this being a possibility?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: February 17, 2014, 08:53:46 am »

Caz begins to read a mysterious tome aloud.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: February 17, 2014, 10:30:09 am »

Well, that's not suspicious, at all.
The Derail Thread

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: February 17, 2014, 10:41:44 am »

Wow. We learned NOTHING from that. Just as I suspected. You guys just lynched the one player Good could trust. Leafsnail, I know for a fact that last night you didn't do anything bad. I waited outside your house all night. But I still don't trust you. You were the one who started it all on NQT, and I don't like it. You went after them just because they were confirmed good, and it looks like people just went along with it and didn't find it suspicious at all.

Hmm... this should be interesting.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: February 17, 2014, 10:43:29 am »

I know for a fact that last night you didn't do anything bad. I waited outside your house all night.
Wait, do you have a power that does inspections?
The Derail Thread

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: February 17, 2014, 12:17:58 pm »

I know for a fact that last night you didn't do anything bad. I waited outside your house all night.
Wait, do you have a power that does inspections?
My ability is to watch people overnight and kill them if they try to take any aggressive a actions. Perhaps saying he didn't do "bad" things is a bit to general. He didn't try to kill anyone at least or else I would have killed him.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: February 17, 2014, 05:48:21 pm »

Mind explaining?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: February 17, 2014, 07:16:03 pm »

Stupid book. I get all the useless items. -_-

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: February 17, 2014, 07:20:16 pm »

Stupid book. I get all the useless items. -_-

How is it useless?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: February 17, 2014, 08:04:11 pm »

RangerCado: you should have an item, I gave you one.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: February 17, 2014, 08:14:49 pm »

So, are we doing a massclaim or not?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: February 17, 2014, 08:17:52 pm »

So, are we doing a massclaim or not?

I think we should, because otherwise we'll be in the same place we were yesterday. Hopefully, at least some people will have wincons that other people can fulfill.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: February 17, 2014, 08:44:35 pm »

Nerjin: if I were to consent to it, could Toaster eat me?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 112