Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 213198 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 4
« Reply #1485 on: March 21, 2014, 12:33:37 pm »

Oh hey, birdy! Nice to see you back (and with a FE avatar :O)
Hi Nerjin!

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: March 21, 2014, 12:37:32 pm »

Hi Nerjin!

Uh... Hello Tiruin. Favorite living player of mine. How are you? I am good. YOu didn't answer the call that I didn't make. It made me sad. Stop bumping my calls.

-Signed Nerjin

PS: Day ends in about 4.5 hours.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: March 21, 2014, 12:51:09 pm »

Okay, you're cado at the end of the day. Not yet though. Best prepare yourself.

I shall do my best to be Rangercado, ableit not RangerCado. Assuming I don't die horribly before the day ends. Which is a distinct possibility!

A word of warning will likely not have a computer for the very beginning portion of the Night from about 6:00 PM onwards until Saturday afternoon. After that, I can contribute any night actions if necessary. Assuming I am still alive, I may try to experiment a little bit.

Oh hey, birdy! Nice to see you back (and with a FE avatar :O)
Hi Nerjin!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: March 21, 2014, 02:39:23 pm »

Leafsnail, I guess. I'm still nervous about 4mask, though.

Birdy: Good to see you back. Just a heads up, I think you're next on the chopping block.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: March 21, 2014, 03:19:34 pm »

Leafsnail, and my portable hole disappeared into itself again. I got that thing twice and both times it just mysteriously disappears again.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: March 21, 2014, 03:33:38 pm »

Honestly, I'd rather still hang 4mask, but I don't see that happening at this point.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Night 4: Heat Wave
« Reply #1491 on: March 21, 2014, 04:34:43 pm »

"So uh... I guess no one wants to come to my birthday party?" Leafsnail asked nervously as he finally put himself in front of the class.

"No! No one wants to go to your stupid parties! You're so frieken weird just get out." One of the students said, throwing a tomato at the embarrassed youth.

"B-but..."

"Hell, I bet HE helped summon the meteor!" Another one of the students claimed.

"W-well yeah but..."

"HE ADMITS IT!"

"GIVE HIM TO DR. NERJIN!"

"NO! DR. NERJIN IS TOO KIND FOR THIS FREAK!"

"Oh come on guys..." Leafsnail meekly protested. He only wanted friends. The summoners were so nice to him. They said they'd come hang out at his house [they never did] and tell him funny stories [never did], and that they'd exact revenge on everyone who wouldn't be friends with him [appeared to be failing spectacularly on that front too.]

The poor, sad, dejected, hopeless, friendless, happiless, and all around sorroful Leafsnail slowly walked out of the room. If they didn't want him around, wouldn't let him explain his side of the story, he'd just go to the Nurse's office. Say he had a sick stomach. With tears in his eyes Leafsnail left the classroom.

Mr. Ansteras could only look on in sorrow. He always liked Leafsnail. He was a good kid. His only problem was that he'd do anything for friends, or even for people who claimed to be his friends. It was pretty sad really. Maybe if anyone else in the class was kind to him he would have turned out better.

Leafsnail has been lynched! He was an Evil Wizard - Necromancer. He was aligned with the Summoners!

Vote Count

(Extend Used)Name – Voted by [# of Voted – Lynch Target/Tie]
------------------------
4maskwolf - Leafsnail [1]
Caz -
TheWetSheep -
HissihnWalnuts -
(Ext.)Leafsnail – Tiruin, 4mask, mastahcheese, Toaster, TheWetSheep, Caz,  [5 - Lynched]
makeinu -
mastahcheese -
(Ext.) Birdy51 -
(Ext.)Tiruin –
Toaster -

Not Voting – HissihnWalnuts, makeinu, Birdy51

Night 3 will end on Tuesday, March 25

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smster W/ Love Night 4: Heat Wave
« Reply #1492 on: March 22, 2014, 09:26:24 pm »

Caz has requested Replacement.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: March 22, 2014, 09:29:57 pm »

Caz has requested Replacement.
Hope you're ok, Caz.  :'(

*goes back to being silent*
*typing sounds*

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: March 26, 2014, 09:19:05 pm »

So uh... Mafia is a game that require time. This is my flimsy excuse for saying MOD EXTENSION until tomorrow at around 10pm if all goes well... In exchange... I shall write a very nice opening piece to Day 5. Sorry again...

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smster W/ Love Night 5: Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom
« Reply #1495 on: March 27, 2014, 09:26:28 pm »

Millions upon millions of miles away from the entire scene there was a battle raging. Its very size uncomprehendable by the human mind. None of the students would have been able to understand what they saw. It was visible even billions of miles away. If one were to look at it for even a moment their mind would shatter. Before that they would see a gargantuan multicolored ball, eternally shifting and changing. This was the battle of Deepfollows.

The innumerable hordes of Galaxis were attempting to slow their enemy’s progress. Enemy. Singular. The demons fought tooth and nail, breath and tentacle, psion and magic, flame and ice. The sheer number of demons were enough to cause a gravitational pull almost on par with a Black Hole. Still all of their efforts were in vain. Their adversary did not seem to notice their attempts at slowing him down. For none could stop Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom.

”Is this the best you could do Galaxis? I honestly expected better.” the handsome robot dinosaur angel said as he slowly walked [through space no less] towards his target.

To his credit Galaxis did not flinch. He did not move. He knew he could not win, yet he felt that simply rolling over would do Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom no justice. “Yes,” Galaxis clicked his giant maw in a sick approximation of speech “I could do far better! I SHALL ENTER TH-“

”Hold on, I have to take this call.” Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom roared as he effortlessly destroyed every trace of Galaxis’ great horde. Not even their blood remained, so great was his power.

“What!? How!”

”QUIET!” Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom bellowed in his perfectly smooth voice. Imagine the sexiest voice ever. That’s the closest you could possibly come to comprehending how perfect his voice was. If you heard it in full you’re head would explode from sheer joy.

”Yes sir…”

”Well, it would seem you survive today Galaxis. I could kill you now, but your horde was entertaining at the very least. Try to put on a better show next time.” Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom laughed melodically before flying away from Galaxis without any more explanation.

“HERE HE COMES!” Mr. Ansteras shouted as he kneeled on the ground looking towards the sky, rivers of lava erupting from his mouth.

“Um… Who?” Toaster asked surprisingly non-robotically. The class was standing outside in a freshly mown meadow on a literal field-trip.

“HERE HE COMES!” Mr. Ansteras shouted as he kneeled on the ground looking towards the sky, rivers of lava erupting from his mouth.

“You guys realize he’s been doing the same paragraph for about two hours now right?” One of the students pointed out to the others.

“HERE HE COMES!” Mr. Ansteras shouted as he kneeled on the ground looking toward the sky, rivers of lava erupting from his mouth.

“Wow, I bet I can guess what he says next…”

“HERE HE IS!!! HE’S GLORIOUS!”

“Well that’s-“ and then they saw him.

Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom plummeted… No… That’s a far too barbaric word for what he did. He floated… too dainty… Never-the-less he arrived in the field, much to the delight of Mr. Ansteras who squeeled like a two year old girl getting all the candy ever made.

“ROBOSAURUS, ROAR OF THE CELESTIAL BLOOM! MY HERO! HE’S COME TO SAVE US ALL!”

”Hm? Oh, hello Mr. Ansteras.”

“YOU KNOW MY NAME!?” If possible, Mr. Ansteras’ glee became unbearable for him. It was too much.

”I know many things. Now, what is it that you humans want?

“TO BASK IN YOUR ETERNAL GLORY!” Mr. Ansteras raved loudly.

”Permission granted.” Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom said as he ate Mr. Ansteras in one bite.

Yet despite that, none of the students were worried. Everyone knew that being eaten by Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom was Mr. Ansteras’ secret ambition all along. Plus he was a robot. So he was being assimilated into Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom's form as you read this.

”Well… While I’m here should I do something about that meteor for you?”

“Yes! Please!” Shouted the class to their new metallic ally.

”Well I’d love to. But I can’t.”

“What!? Why not!” The class shouted so hard they forgot the question mark after Why Not.

”I need a Blaser.”

“A… what?”

”Part of the contract.”

Well that was a bummer… Oh! Also, 4maskwolf has been killed. But seriously, who cares… Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom.

Toaster has won! He was a Robot!
4maskwolf has been night killed! He was a Fire Wizard!

Vote Count

(Extend Used)Name – Voted by [# of Voted – Lynch Target/Tie]
------------------------
Caz -
TheWetSheep -
HissihnWalnuts -
makeinu -
mastahcheese -
(Ext.) Birdy51 -
(Ext.)Tiruin –
Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom -

Not Voting – EVERYONE!

Day 5 has started! Day 5 will end on April 1st, 2014 at 10PM. [~100+ Hours]
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:28:58 pm by Nerjin »

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: March 27, 2014, 09:29:49 pm »

... Winnars.
Crack-a-lack-a

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: March 27, 2014, 09:30:40 pm »

EEEEEERRRRRGGGGHHHH I WASN'T GOING TO KILL ANY OF YOU YOU REALIZE BUT NOW I AM DEAD AND THAT IS SAD AND ASJCHKDMVRLCESDRMJKNFEKXSMKKJVMERCDEWJCMFGMVJKMCXSDNEGVCEWML.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
Re: Smster W/ Love Day 5 - Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom
« Reply #1498 on: March 27, 2014, 09:41:39 pm »

???

Birdy: You're replacing in for Ranger, right? Why shouldn't we lynch you, if you're evil and a meteor summoner? Please claim everything you know.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Smster W/ Love Day 5 - Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom
« Reply #1499 on: March 27, 2014, 10:22:01 pm »

Let's hear it for robots!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 112