Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 172177 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #600 on: February 22, 2017, 12:54:56 pm »

I fucking love that joke. There's also the timeless Al Bundy quote: "Don't bother trying to understand women. Women understand women, and they hate each other."

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: February 22, 2017, 01:18:48 pm »

A friend had drunk texting issues (tho not of the female kind, he was a bit of a troll, ok, a major time troll), to fix that he put a stupidly complex lock on his phone, something he could barely manage while sober, and rather impossible when he's drunk. Can't have a problem if you can't acess the neccessary tools to make one :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: February 22, 2017, 11:53:31 pm »

I am falling in love with Bud Light Lime, and now I just wish there was a non-Anheuser-Busch version of it, because that company is a sellout piece of shit that doesn't deserve to eat American shit, much less sell in mah Murica. >.>

/drunkrant
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: February 23, 2017, 04:23:14 am »

I am falling in love with Bud Light Lime, and now I just wish there was a non-Anheuser-Busch version of it, because that company is a sellout piece of shit that doesn't deserve to eat American shit, much less sell in mah Murica. >.>

/drunkrant

If you're falling in love with Bud Light Lime, you have more problem than AB's business practice.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 23, 2017, 05:51:00 am »

To be fair, lime flavoured beers in general are rather nice. Certainly enough to offset the flavourless swill so commonly dispensed by major brand beers.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: February 23, 2017, 10:19:36 am »

Yeah I don't often drink Bud Light, but when I do, it's the lime kind.  I have a fondness for Blue Moon which is also quite citrusy, though more expensive.

Also I love how if I stay up till 6AM and have the next day off, my body's like "Fine...  You can sleep in till 9.  Just this once."
uuuuurgh XP
(It's kinda a neat feeling, akin to drunkeness actually...  as long as I don't something important to do, then it's the worst)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 23, 2017, 12:59:43 pm »

/drunkrant

If you're falling in love with Bud Light Lime, you have more problem than AB's business practice.

Huea huea :P I drink all kinds of different beer, tbh, but I bought a case of Lime recently and was pleasantly surprised by it. Being drunk made me a bit more positive about it than I may actually be now that I'm sober.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: February 23, 2017, 01:13:50 pm »

Honestly, if you're drinking radlers might as well go and drink regular juice, it's probably cheaper and has the same taste/effect for the most part :V

Seriously, whoever thought watering down beer with juice should've been shot at the spot and buried in an unmarked grave.

Tho, fruity flavored beers aren't bad themselves, that is, those which are brewed like beers with some addition of stuff like orange peels and the like, they still taste like beer but with a touch of something different. Unlike radler type stuff which is just a shitty carbonated soda with a trace of alchohol in it.

Anyways, a while ago I got the chance to visit a local brewery, it's a small place and they did this really cool thing of turning a quarter of the building (an old factory thing, with a stupidly high ceiling and huge windows) floor into a pub, so you get to drink the beer in full sight of the giant holding tanks where it's brewed (plus there's a huge disco ball hanging in the middle of it). They have some good stuff, their IPA is really nice and bitter, very refreshing stuff, and they had some holiday themed dark beer with hints of vanilla and chocolate which was pretty good. What took the cake for me was their Berry Sour, which is basically a sour but with several hundred kilos of various wild berries tossed in, it's got this really cool crimson color and as the name implies is very sour for a beer with a hint of some of the fruit. Great stuff all in all and if you guys see anything from the Garden Brewery I reccomend you give it a shot, I'm not sure they do exports to shops and the like but they have a website where you can order packs and the like (here: http://thegarden.hr/brewery/en)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 05, 2017, 04:39:45 pm »

Quote from: Worf, Deep Space 9
There is an ancient Klingon proverb that says: "You cannot loosen a man's tongue with root beer."

... I just thought it was funny in the intended way, but now my mind is going all sorts of places.
More bloodwine!!

Edit:  Stupid Wendy's not being open.  I mean they're OPEN, but only for DRIVERS, which bugs the hell out of me because fast food places generally reject cyclists at the drivethru.  And I'm way too drunk to drive.

Eh, it's for the best.  Pisco-vegetetarian experiment continues.

just wanted some chicken nuggets >:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 01:44:42 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: March 08, 2017, 02:17:01 pm »

Okay last night was a bit intense, though fun.  But as far as I can tell I didn't say anything too embarrassing (except in a RP, on purpose) and I finally got a whole 7.5 hours of sleep.  I needed that pretty badly!

I mean I still made a religion post and a post about my ex, but both were very tame :P
I also apparently argued that the White Collar guy is a lot hotter than Neil Patrick Harris, but they're both cool people I have nothing but respect for.

Edit:  Aw fuck oh no I just checked my steam chatlog oh noooooooo I talked to him
Okay it could have been a lot worse but jesus christ some of this
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 02:22:40 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: March 10, 2017, 09:55:23 am »

Ginger wine, cola wine, how did I not know you exist?

Wow, I really need to watch that 8% label. Seriously, that's about 8 standard drinks per bottle. Head's spinning, better not...

...zzzzzzzzzzz....

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: March 10, 2017, 10:08:48 am »

Stone's Green? I love that stuff! :D   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: March 10, 2017, 04:43:35 pm »

I think I had a hangover from one beer today, that I had last night.

I am going to assume it is because I am not great at hydrating myself, rather than being a complete lightweight.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: March 10, 2017, 05:03:00 pm »

The aftertaste of some beer (or other drinks) can be really gross in the morning.  I try to eat something as I'm winding down, or even brush my teeth.  Both can really help remove the taste in the morning, too.
She/they

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: March 16, 2017, 12:17:22 am »

Speaking of one beer, I've had barely anything to drink and yet I am feeling a pleasant tiredbuzz.
Perhaps I shall make my way across the road to acquire a few more beers, so that this one doesn't feel so lonely in my bloodstream.   

Edit: O shit, I'm drunk. Hahahah.
This is actually quite amusing. I'm at my mother's place and feeling unreasonably nervous about being intoxicated.
Heck, I even had a glass of water with my cider so's that I could blame any smell on that. A cover story. Right now though, I'm feeling far too happy to possibly be sober whilst at my mother's house, heh. Just sittin' here listening to jazz and sippin' away at my secret cider.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 04:34:03 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 141