Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 167

Author Topic: Super Academy two IC: Akira is bad at not naking people angry.  (Read 121942 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Super Academy two IC: Title Change. Neat.
« Reply #900 on: February 02, 2014, 07:45:11 pm »

"Quite so. It'll serve us well as long as it stays on the powerful side."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: February 02, 2014, 10:31:33 pm »

"...And so if you keep your soil enriched and healthy, your plant yield will be better as a result." Erden explained, catching the spade on his shoulder blade. "It's all just a matter having a good top soil, and knowing what plants to plant and when. If you can manage that, then this garden will be quite successful."

"Now, this soil is a bit on the drained side. I will fix this for you." Taking his index finger, he drew out a circle in the dirt. With a slow motion, he lowered his hand upon the dirt. The soil seemed to quiver slightly beneath his palm, crumbling and moving like water. Air was drawn into the soil, infusing it with nutrients, while dirt from below was drawn back to the surface and crumbled to support plant life. The resulting shockwave would leave the garden a bit more enriched than normal.

Rising to his feet, he looked to see what the street thugs thought of his work.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: February 02, 2014, 10:35:28 pm »

The street thugs clap in an impressed manner. One of the pats Erden on the back.
"This'l increase yeilds a good bit! Here have some bits, you earned them."
The thug hand Erden a bag of bits. It feels like it's fifty of them.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: February 02, 2014, 10:42:01 pm »

The street thugs clap in an impressed manner. One of the pats Erden on the back.

Erden laughed with a smile, holding his hand out in rejection."Thank you for your generosity, but I must refuse. However... With a swift moment, he brandishes the spade in front him, staring it at lovingly. "I must admit that I have become quite enamored with this shovel. It speaks to me. Would you be fine if I were to keep it?"
BIRDS.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: February 02, 2014, 10:42:42 pm »

The head thug shrugs and says sure.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: February 02, 2014, 10:50:50 pm »

Erden laughed with a smile, holding his hand out in rejection."Thank you for your generosity, but I must refuse. However... With a swift moment, he brandishes the spade in front him, staring it at lovingly. "I must admit that I have become quite enamored with this shovel. It speaks to me. Would you be fine if I were to keep it?"

Jacque approaches with a slight swagger, looking up at him. "Sup, Erden."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: February 02, 2014, 10:59:47 pm »

"Thank you friend. My name is Erden Kane. If you should ever need my aid, do not be afraid to call upon me."

With a quick swing, the spade landed upon his shoulder blades once more with a satisfying thunk. The connection between him and this shovel was strong. It had called out to him. The spade had spoke of the years of its prime. It was used by the father of a young family, who tended the garden to help keep vegetables on the table for his seven wives and children. But woe, woe! One day, the family was shattered, and the shovel lost. Only years later it would it reappear in the hands of a certain thug, once more being plied to the trades of the land in a pitiful garden in the City. But now it had a new life. It was the spade of Erden Kane.

And lo, Erden was pleased by this. What also pleased him, was that the Lady Jack had made a reappearance. He approached her with an equal level of swagger. "Greetings friend." He said. "Were you able to discover anything about the cellphone?"
BIRDS.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: February 02, 2014, 11:02:11 pm »

"Thank you friend. My name is Erden Kane. If you should ever need my aid, do not be afraid to call upon me."

With a quick swing, the spade landed upon his shoulder blades once more with a satisfying thunk. The connection between him and this shovel was strong. It had called out to him. The spade had spoke of the years of its prime. It was used by the father of a young family, who tended the garden to help keep vegetables on the table for his seven wives and children. But woe, woe! One day, the family was shattered, and the shovel lost. Only years later it would it reappear in the hands of a certain thug, once more being plied to the trades of the land in a pitiful garden in the City. But now it had a new life. It was the spade of Erden Kane.

And lo, Erden was pleased by this. What also pleased him, was that the Lady Jack had made a reappearance. He approached her with an equal level of swagger. "Greetings friend." He said. "Were you able to discover anything about the cellphone?"

"Apparently there isn't a single Nokia charger in the entire ACADEMY."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: February 02, 2014, 11:09:13 pm »

Erden frowned. "Disappointing. We will find a different way to make it talk yet." Erden looked up towards the sky. It was beginning to turn shades of red and orange. Soon it would be nighttime. Bringing his head back down, he addressed Jacque. "It is becoming late. I am looking for a man, but the search can wait until I have eaten and slept. If you would like, I could use a hand finding him tomorrow."
BIRDS.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: February 02, 2014, 11:13:27 pm »

Erden frowned. "Disappointing. We will find a different way to make it talk yet." Erden looked up towards the sky. It was beginning to turn shades of red and orange. Soon it would be nighttime. Bringing his head back down, he addressed Jacque. "It is becoming late. I am looking for a man, but the search can wait until I have eaten and slept. If you would like, I could use a hand finding him tomorrow."

"sounds fun."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: February 02, 2014, 11:18:48 pm »

"sounds fun."

I am glad to hear it. Erden said. "Now, I must retire for my legs are tired. If you plan on staying out tonight, be safe Lady Jack. Onward and upwards."

He then proceeded to click his heels in a most fantastic fashion, chanting the magic word things as he did so.
BIRDS.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: February 02, 2014, 11:23:33 pm »

He's in the women's locker room for a brief enough time to know where he is before being returned to his room.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: February 03, 2014, 10:34:32 am »

He's in the women's locker room for a brief enough time to know where he is before being returned to his room.

Erden was back in his room. The brief glimmer of the Women's Locker Room was but for a brief moment a nightmare. Never again. Given the hour, it was time for him to take a quick evening lunch, so he made his way toward the mess hall. He would not be heading out tonight, preferring to spend his evening hours more leisurely than his waking ones.
BIRDS.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: February 03, 2014, 10:55:58 am »

As it turns out one of the servers is an amazon. On the other hand she winks at Erden instead of acting violent.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: February 03, 2014, 10:58:19 am »

Aoi....is sitting across from Erden and presumably near Enki.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 167