Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19

Author Topic: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Willedabyss☼  (Read 25394 times)

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Willedabyss☼
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2014, 09:52:14 pm »

Am I dorfed?
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2014, 06:49:02 am »

Am I dorfed?
Umm yeah I could not dwarf any body because of a tantrum spiral happing but i did dorf me so unless you wanr a crazy dwarf I would wait till they calm down.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2014, 09:32:14 am »

@danmanthedog: Impressive blood spatter on that field there, eh?

@All: TANTRUM! TANTRUM! * dwarves roll around in blood and climb up walls and fist fight in the bathroom *

Later: This is an obsidian slab. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. On the item is a picture of dwarves and dwarves. The dwarves are throwing rock mugs at each other. This refers to the legendary tantrum spiral that lasted from the rule of danmanthedog to the rule of Shadowhammer, who used his mighty Shadowhammer to give dwarves tension-relief therapy. This patented therapy was invented before the beginning of time and is the secret of the dwarven kind. Therefore, it is enclosed in obsidian spoiler tags that can only be activated by those with the mind and heart of a dwarf.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2014, 11:40:06 am »

@danmanthedog: Impressive blood spatter on that field there, eh?

@All: TANTRUM! TANTRUM! * dwarves roll around in blood and climb up walls and fist fight in the bathroom *

Later: This is an obsidian slab. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. On the item is a picture of dwarves and dwarves. The dwarves are throwing rock mugs at each other. This refers to the legendary tantrum spiral that lasted from the rule of danmanthedog to the rule of Shadowhammer, who used his mighty Shadowhammer to give dwarves tension-relief therapy. This patented therapy was invented before the beginning of time and is the secret of the dwarven kind. Therefore, it is enclosed in obsidian spoiler tags that can only be activated by those with the mind and heart of a dwarf.

Indeed that is the nonly way to help them, also I think the human juicier followed the master here!

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2014, 11:50:22 am »

also I think the dwarven juicier followed the master here!
Fixed.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2014, 12:10:19 pm »

Yes!

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: Masterwork Succession Fortress
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2014, 02:29:31 pm »

So, I think I might just wall in the fortress for my year so that we can get past all this death and destruction stuff and on to the more important things, like making socks.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2014, 09:04:47 am »

Haha. That's certainly one way to go. We're facing a siege from the undead yes? What I did in my fort was just keep the defenses others had built and sent out a vampire to take down the undead. It worked pretty well, decimating a force of zombies down to like 7 or 8, who were quickly taken by the regular militia. And when we break the siege, we should start setting up traps straight away. Goblin grinders work pretty well. ( Though I had an unfortunate bit of fun when some goblin gibs gummed up the works, allowing a whole score of zombies to get in. >.< Never trust even your best trap systems to work by themselves. )

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2014, 10:18:37 am »

Haha. That's certainly one way to go. We're facing a siege from the undead yes? What I did in my fort was just keep the defenses others had built and sent out a vampire to take down the undead. It worked pretty well, decimating a force of zombies down to like 7 or 8, who were quickly taken by the regular militia. And when we break the siege, we should start setting up traps straight away. Goblin grinders work pretty well. ( Though I had an unfortunate bit of fun when some goblin gibs gummed up the works, allowing a whole score of zombies to get in. >.< Never trust even your best trap systems to work by themselves. )
are we under attack by undead? I only fought against nightwings and gobbos.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2014, 11:56:32 am »

Oh. I coulda sworn someone had mentioned an attack by the undead. Hey, a question for all the overseers, does anyone plan to make a soap industry? XD

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2014, 11:58:29 am »

I might if it hasn't been done yet

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2014, 12:03:21 pm »

I don't think soap is going to be featuring in my turn at any rate. I usually leave it for a few years.

Just getting the save now, btw. Hopefully things are not as bad as I think they might be.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2014, 12:07:15 pm »

I know, I read the process it almost seems not worth ever doing. Except for the difficulty. Which is why I want to do it. ( I doubt I actually will, at least not during my first turn. Maybe 7+ turns later when I come up again. )

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2014, 03:32:26 pm »

I'll wait
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2014, 08:15:29 pm »

By the way, is there any scummy types of defenses I shouldn't make? This gonna be my first succession game turn and I don't know the proper manners of what not to do.
Poor Wasara. This fort really doesn't seem to like you too much. All the more reason to continue to help beat it into submission.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19