Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 291579 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Welcome to the Show.
« Reply #540 on: April 21, 2014, 04:04:59 pm »

"I'd really prefer to not be the leader on this."

That text colour is eye-melting with the default theme.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 2: Bookies Wanted
« Reply #542 on: April 21, 2014, 04:21:36 pm »

Fredrick places 2 DD on blue winning team challenge

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 21, 2014, 04:42:31 pm »

1 DD on Cromwell surviving.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: April 21, 2014, 04:45:02 pm »

Bet 6 tokens on cromwell surviving.

Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 21, 2014, 04:48:52 pm »

"I wouldn't mind being leader, if no one else wants to."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 21, 2014, 04:53:11 pm »

((I like how many people are betting on the guy without guts surviving. It seems like the RNG might kill him off just to make everyone lose their DD.))

Mason nods his head slowly in agreement. "Alright, you've got my vote for leading this challenge. I just hope it's not some sort of obstacle course you have to direct us through while we're blindfolded or something." Mason responds, voicing his approval for Kriellya leading this challenge.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: April 21, 2014, 05:29:23 pm »

((I like how many people are betting on the guy without guts surviving. It seems like the RNG might kill him off just to make everyone lose their DD.))

Mason nods his head slowly in agreement. "Alright, you've got my vote for leading this challenge. I just hope it's not some sort of obstacle course you have to direct us through while we're blindfolded or something." Mason responds, voicing his approval for Kriellya leading this challenge.

(( I'm actually hoping the leader role *is* something like that, as it plays into my character's strengths (Int and perception). ))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #548 on: April 21, 2014, 07:44:57 pm »

(( I'm actually hoping the leader role *is* something like that, as it plays into my character's strengths (Int and perception). ))

I'm sure it will be.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: April 21, 2014, 07:53:29 pm »

Convince teammates to let the corpse of Robot Joseph Stalin the III be the leader.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: April 21, 2014, 09:26:42 pm »

I'm sure it will be.

((And soon all the people on Earth-3 would say, by the end of the challenge the Host's heart had grown three sizes that day. Or some other rhyming thing with better grammar and punctuation.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 21, 2014, 10:11:59 pm »

I'm sure it will be.

((And soon all the people on Earth-3 would say, by the end of the challenge the Host's heart had grown three sizes that day. Or some other rhyming thing with better grammar and punctuation.))

(( Sadly, this didn't actually mean anything, as in order for the Host's tiny, tiny heart to efficiently pump blood, it fairly routinely expands three sizes in order to take in the appropriate volume of blood.

And yeah. I can hope. And plan to die anyway. ))

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 21, 2014, 10:12:41 pm »

Bet 4 DD on Blue winning.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: April 21, 2014, 10:46:19 pm »

I'm sure it will be.
I really hope that the event when I get in will be something where I can take advantage of Flimsy Not-Wizard's absurd Intelligence bonus, and not EXTREME DEATHMATCH 3000.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #554 on: April 21, 2014, 11:25:52 pm »

So Kri from the blue team and...no one from red? I'm gonna pick at random here in a sec...
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 153