Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 290219 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 2: High Stakes Hangman
« Reply #915 on: April 26, 2014, 03:55:26 pm »

"Barbaric. Not even the exciting kind of barbaric."
"Eh, shut it, you bleeding heart elitist son of a preacher man! This is finally getting interesting!"
"Don't criticize me for flaws I lack, fool."

Once they get close, use my teleportation abilities (which I've used and no one complained about) to go to the opposite side of the arena from the people trying to kill me.
Use Magic Dope Slap technique on the people trying to kill me.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: April 26, 2014, 04:06:58 pm »

-snip-
"Well, can't really blame him. That's almost as bad as being stuck on eru esu dee: Japan's crayziest music sutation. Gotta stay away from shitty electronics, I guess that's the message here. "

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: April 26, 2014, 04:18:44 pm »

>Hold GWG's character down whilst the others murderize him, steal his mysterious teleportation tech afterwards.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: April 26, 2014, 05:01:12 pm »

Allen Marc

Bid Sent

((@Beirus After this bid, I am perfectly fine with that agreement))

Spoiler: Allen Marc (click to show/hide)
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: April 26, 2014, 06:03:57 pm »

Audience RP!  It's glorious!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: April 26, 2014, 07:37:39 pm »

Is there any kind of penalty for shanking random audience members? Seems like it'd be bad for business!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: April 26, 2014, 07:45:15 pm »

Is there any kind of penalty for shanking random audience members? Seems like it'd be bad for business!
They probably get healed or something.

What happens if you die as an audience member? Do you get bumped to the bottom of the waitlist?

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: April 26, 2014, 07:53:30 pm »

I don't think there's any penalty or benefit to off-ing an audience member (in general. Specific cases, such as here where the host has said he'll accept audience body parts, may vary :P) I don't think the competitors have any particular relationship with the audience members, it's just sort of something for us to do while we wait our turn to compete :P
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 07:58:32 pm by Kriellya »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: April 26, 2014, 08:49:03 pm »

What happens if you die as an audience member?

YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: April 26, 2014, 08:59:47 pm »

tear off part of my sleeve and stick it in my bottle of spirits, light the damn thing and throw it at GWG for trying to teleport.

Afterwards try beating him to death with my severed arm.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #925 on: April 26, 2014, 10:03:42 pm »

Hey, piecewise.

You said that the last season of Dead Man Running had a 100% fatality rate for the contestants.

...What was the fatality rate for the audience?
It was 100% in the episode before when you all entered. We turned the Grinder Obstacle course up to difficulty 11.

If you managed to find and murder another audience member, dismember them and then hurl their body parts down into the arena, then yes, I'd count that.
AHA!

Now, who to pick...
MURDER THE GOLDEN FAT ONE
If you managed to find and murder another audience member, dismember them and then hurl their body parts down into the arena, then yes, I'd count that.
AHA!

Now, who to pick...

I'd volunteer! Or at least I'd volunteer GWG.
Good enough for me.

Break that bottle of beer I had. Go grab GWG's audience character.

(By the way, dibs on his DD, though I'm willing to share with people who wanna help).

Go grab GWG's audience char.

Assist in the capture!

Bert, seeing his friend break his bottle and go somewhere with haste, reacts accordingly

"Yo dawg, what's up? Someone looked at you funny or what?"

Break the bottle of beer I got in the beginning of the show from Ernie. Go assist him in capturing the man he's trying to capture

"Barbaric. Not even the exciting kind of barbaric."
"Eh, shut it, you bleeding heart elitist son of a preacher man! This is finally getting interesting!"
"Don't criticize me for flaws I lack, fool."

Once they get close, use my teleportation abilities (which I've used and no one complained about) to go to the opposite side of the arena from the people trying to kill me.
Use Magic Dope Slap technique on the people trying to kill me.

>Hold GWG's character down whilst the others murderize him, steal his mysterious teleportation tech afterwards.

Well...Basically the entire studio audience, some of them wielding broken bottles, others tearing with their bare hands, leap upon one snooty member of the audience and proceed to bash, gash, rip and tear him to death right there in the stands. 

They probably get healed or something.

What happens if you die as an audience member? Do you get bumped to the bottom of the waitlist?
Killing other audience members has no consequence for the murderer. However, for the murdered person, they lose all DD. I considered dropping them to the bottom of the wait list but thats far too cruel, even for me.

THE BETS ARE IN!

The mechanical limbs slide in and carefully remove Mason's entirely left leg, Appendix and Genitals. The audience cheers particularly hard about that last bit.

Oh dear. It appears that Allen is in the lead! And that Mason's life suddenly got much less fun. We're 2 to 1 heading into round 4!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: April 26, 2014, 10:05:31 pm »

"Oooohhh. I think we're gonna see a death here first!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: April 26, 2014, 10:08:35 pm »

Wake up in response to the sound of GWG's beating, sneak over under the protection of a cloud of drugs, and grab any dropped DD and magic components (which could be used as more drugs).
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: April 26, 2014, 10:08:47 pm »

((What did he bet against?))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: April 26, 2014, 10:23:56 pm »

Okay, seriously?

Not cool. Anyone.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 153