Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 254141 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: LINE PIIIIIEEECE!!!!!!!
« Reply #1890 on: May 31, 2014, 11:24:52 pm »

Burst free from the T shaped prison.
Attack Tetris god.
~snip~((I was getting bored of being one of the sane ones I needed to act more psychotic I did say I was insane on the wiki and before back in the maze/Giegue's mind.))
[7]You bust through that thing like you're the Kool-Aid guy or sommat. "OH YEAH!"
[7]You slice into him with your giant shadow-scythe before he can react, tearing his toga and drawing forth golden ichor. He recoils from the attack and his two attendants gasp in shock.
Then summon the Court of the Excheeser!
(( Nice pun! +1))
[6+1]The Court points out that the lawyers have no jurisdiction in Cheesistan, further pointing out that all of these uses fall under various Fair Use Policies, Common Media Licenses, etc. and are not being used for a profit or to promote a business. They then kindly tell them to get their asses out of Cheesistan before we counter-sue for harassment and belligerent invasion of a sovereign nation.
Ignore distraction

Charge ki

[3]But it's flashing and beeping and advertizing things. Plus it's telling you that you have missed calls from people you don't even know.
[3]Focus being sapped. You keep trying though.
Lyeos: "Why am I getting stuck with baby-sitting duty?! I just wanted a vacation!" Play a few matches of Darkstalkers with Mitzi's daughter.

Mitzi: Search for CMC so you can give him a hug!
(( BECAUSE. YOU DO. ))
[2]She cannot grasp the controller. She also asks a lot of really annoying questions about what's going on in the story. And what makes the images on the screen move and such.
[3]She is stopped by a Cheesistani officer who informs her that CaptainMcClellan in busy trying to fight off the buzzard-like lawyers and the malevolent floating entity.
So God is more powerful than you, or vice versa?

Find out the super-god rules.

Teleport the Tetris God a few million galaxies away so that the game can continue order is restored.

[5] See, you can sorta do things that don't directly mess up peoples' lives too much. Basically, despite having more power you have less freedom and now must resort to more abstract ways of interacting with things. Especially if you don't want to destroy everything on contact.
[5]You succeed. Unfortunately, this actually is a negative, as it gives him time to recover from Prophet's wicked awesome attack. He is now sporting ambrosia-soaked bandages made out of destiny-fabric. ( Or whatever the crap it's called, I bombed Greek mythology so bad in High School. )
Being dead, and immune to prosecution, just kill them.

Line up some tetronimos with the law offices.

[3]They use their unholy lawyer powers to legally bind you into not being able to kill them or harm them at all ever.
[4]You destroy the law firm of H. Sachs, Baldwin, and Q. They were some of the ones on our side though. Also, some of the only friggin' 100% bona fide human lawyers to be found in this country. Q is now operating out of a cardboard box. ( Again. _
Convince Sollux to join me in space.

Send some basic drones to Jupiter's moons to begin building an inhabitable facility on one of the moons.

[0] By their very nature, these actions are un-repeatable. You already have convinced Sollux to go into space with you and the probes you have are already on Callisto. ( I know, that Europa is technically the more viable planet for habitation, once the ice-sheath is breached, but work with me here. Unless you'd rather me change it to Io, as Io has the geothermal activity to work with. )
Use Blue magic to further improve our chances of surviving tetris blocks from the Tetris God.
Practice Necromancing
[4]Yay! You create a portal that causes the tetrominos to fall twenty-two feet to the left.
[1]You actually invoke "Death" on accident, killing two horses and 2k14's pet gerbil. You try to fix it by casting "Cure", forgetting that healing magic destroys the undead. Ergo, voila, two dead horse skeletons. Also. Just to rub in how much fail you failed, you managed actually cause half of Senketsu to become undead. The ramifications of this are basically negligible except for rubbing in how much failure a 1 buys.
Quote from: Me
Giegue: Flee to the safety of the PirateBay Embassy.

Lawyers: Call the Court's bluff.

Hobo & SOGWORT: Throw Molotov cocktails at the lawyers and tell them about the good old days until they flee.

Maria: Engage in a PR campaign aimed at getting Giegue the legal right to live without breaking Nintendo copyrights.

CaptainMcClellan: Solve all the problems with judicious application of FORCE.
[5]You successfully hide behind the door. However the pirates are providing little support. ( They are also in collusion to ensure that your game never gets popular. ) Also, this position is quite uncomfortable.
[6] You call their bluff, taunting them to go ahead and sue, while stating that there is no court that will side with a puny micro-nation over the glorious world-dominating forces of Japan and the US. ( Especially when people start to realize there will no longer be fast-food or hentai, the two guilty pleasures of the universe, if we manage to sue them for everything they have. Plus all the other reasons.)
[8]You set them all on fire using all of your booze. Then you realize something horrible: you set them on fire using all of your booze! Panic ensues as you no longer have alcohol to drown your sorrows or bolster your powers.
[5]You start to rally some support.
[1] Dude, do you even watch movies!? That never works!
Quote from: BOSS
Counter-attack against Prophet

Begin Twisting Tetrominos into other shapes in order to construct a puzzle-box in which to contain Prophet.
[5]You attempt to use a LINE PIECE as a club. It's not so effective.
[7]This is though. He's trapped inside a complex puzzle box.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 11:34:53 pm by CaptainMcClellan »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: May 31, 2014, 11:27:50 pm »

Lyeos: "Why don't you go to school instead of asking me? And why can I use the controller but not you? I'm dead!" Continue playing Darkstalkers.

Mitzi: Go poke Lyeos while he's trying to play his game.
Take a closer look at this text!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: May 31, 2014, 11:31:52 pm »

(Well, I officially cannot do anything against the current crisis. Call me back when it's over.)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: May 31, 2014, 11:33:03 pm »

Lyeos: "Why don't you go to school instead of asking me? And why can I use the controller but not you? I'm dead!"
Marchioness: "What's school? And I don't know! I just can't. The best I've been able to do is control potted plants."

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: May 31, 2014, 11:39:44 pm »

(Well, I officially cannot do anything against the current crisis. Call me back when it's over.)
(Yeah, you could always go play with the other ghosts though, or assist in defeating the TG. If not, then yea, sure. See you on the other side. )

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: May 31, 2014, 11:49:32 pm »

Well, if he comes back, I'll just teleport again. Also, these rules are pretty dumb, considering the top 4 frequently break them.

Subtly help humanity research FTL technology.

See what Wallace is doing, other than his girlfriend.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: May 31, 2014, 11:58:41 pm »

Well, if he comes back, I'll just teleport again. Also, these rules are pretty dumb, considering the top 4 frequently break them.

Subtly help humanity research FTL technology.

See what Wallace is doing, other than his girlfriend.

(( The rules don't apply to God. Satan is a cheater. I am also a cheater. And if you have a problem with Parliament, take it up with the Brits. It's not in my jurisdiction. Also so far I've been subject to about the same failure rate as you so hush.))
(( That's gonna suck if either of those roll an 8. ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: June 01, 2014, 12:10:50 am »

((Is the jarl a ghost?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: June 01, 2014, 12:14:26 am »

(Fiery spirit of ROCK and VENGEANCE, but yeah.)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: June 01, 2014, 12:15:56 am »

((Dude, we can play Darkstalkers. S'what I'm doing. Technically there is that unfinished giant mecha that was supposed to be my new body from earlier, but... It's unfinished.))
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: June 01, 2014, 12:21:53 am »

Try to use shadow magic to bring the jarl back to life.
Mini-Prophet: Finish Lyeos's mecha body.

((I'm going to need back up.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: June 01, 2014, 12:32:48 am »

Create a thriving fast food and hentai industry in Cheesistan!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: June 01, 2014, 12:46:21 am »

Create a thriving fast food and hentai industry in Cheesistan!
"Yes, I'd like a double cheeseburger and a side of tentacles. You know what? Super-size me, I'm really hungry and my wife is really horny."

(( GM dies of laughter at own stupid joke. ))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: June 01, 2014, 12:59:17 am »

Send Probes to Europa.

Send Probes to Io.

((I want ALL THE MOONS! ALL 60-70SOMETHING OF THEM!))

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: June 01, 2014, 01:11:31 am »

Join forces with the Fast Food/Hentai industry by selling them my excess pie.

Point railguns at enemies.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 192