Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 253501 times)

ckisocoa

• Bay Watcher
  • [VISIBLY INSANE] [VISIBLY STARVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Poll to Enable my Procrastination Addiction!
« Reply #2415 on: June 11, 2014, 08:30:05 pm »

Summon my favourite familiar from TBoI. (AKA Brother Bobby)
Practice Necromancy. Again.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: June 11, 2014, 08:31:34 pm »

"Not really, considering I have clothes on. Maybe if you tried it without yours I would be able to tell the difference? Also, really, give me the gist of what you look like so I can build this thing."

*Lyeos prepares for the incoming slap.*
Take a closer look at this text!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: June 11, 2014, 08:36:34 pm »

(( So I'm sleepy. Sorry folks, gonna go ta bed now. Post roll when I wake up at 3 or so. ))

Marchioness: "You know, for someone who's so worried about hugging me when I'm naked, you spend a lot of time trying to get me naked. I still haven't forgiven you for calling me a monster. I could just not ever let go. " * squeezes as tightly as she can *

Hazel-eyes: * converses with Amethyst-eyes, working with their limited knowledge of human biology to design a biomechanical body that functions as close as possible to the real thing *

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: June 11, 2014, 08:45:03 pm »

((Goodnight.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Tune of Dwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • You must investigate...THA BONE ZONE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: June 12, 2014, 03:58:15 am »

((I have posted it's just back on page 158))
41315 THE KING COME DOWN.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: June 12, 2014, 06:54:41 am »

"Well, you don't have to be bad. I mean, there are good and neutral aligned monsters! You could be one! If you're like your mother, at least you're an attractive monster! Now come on, assist me in making this thing!"

Hey! Shadow beasts! The heck? Are you gonna help or not?

Create this dang thing, using both whatsherface's and the shadow beasts' help to get a bonus to this action!

Give it the ability to fly.
[3]Thanks to disagreements in the design and the Marchioness having difficulty describing herself, the project is restarted twice with no real progress.
[2]Well, it would have to be built first, wouldn't it?
Convince Giegue to listen to Maria. *Use Altoids*  "Giegue please listen to Maria."
Send cultists to attack the communists.
[AUTO] Of course he's going to listen to his mother.
[2]Your cultist soldiers are still recovering from battling the Tetris god.
((I feel like a compromise on the hitman thing could be reached if you gave a black suit to me. Or even better, to Supertoddler.))

Me: Meditate on how to increase my competence in combat dependent upon my power level. +1 Ki bar. (Bonus to combat rolls dependent on how high my power level is. I wonder what the bonus would be for Super Saiyan 52+Kaiokenx9000)

Supertoddler: Acquire black suit

[1+2]You realize that Power level is determined by your success in battle in Cheesistan, and therefore would not and could not help you whatsoever in combat, except perhaps to intimidate.
[7]You are now a five year old super-child in a tuxedo. Amazing on so many levels. (( I think that's the correct number. How many days ago did you enter the Hyperbolic Tim Chamber? ))
((Obviously the robots castrated stowaway Thin Men.))

Robots: Kill the engineers, excluding Sollux and Equius cause they are cool.

Kevak: Make sure the engineers are dead.

Kevak: Build moar ships with your element powers.
[8]Once the robots get a taste for blood they decide to rebel and kill everything and everyone. Because of Sollux and Equius's plot armour they manage to hide in time to not be among the casualties.
[6]Oh they're dead alright... smeared all over the walls of this hellish Space Labyrinth.
  • Too many commands. You can only have two for a character if you don't use any other characters, which you did.
CONSUME GRILLED MEATS
[7]You consume some nice steaks, some porkchops, some grilled chicken, some shish-kabobs, three bratwursts, four Cajun boudin, some Barbecue turkey, three hamburgers, and a single hot-dog with relish. It is a good day. Not only that, you have enough to spare and I eat enough to rival you. Even so, you have a literal half-ton of grilled meat leftover.
Continue operation find stuff to put in/on my shield world.

Make a solar-system sized potato.

(( In the future, please bold your commands. Thanks. :) ))
[6]You turn Shieldia into a cross between Sim Earth and Sim City and it develops quite nicely. A new race of potato-people form on Shieldia's surface.
[7]You are a solar-system sized potato. However, you also manage to create a non-sentient puppet clone of yourself.

Tune: Be able to cast spells and such without blowing up up the world

Tune: if first command fails try it again
[5]You develop a new ability to bend the spells to your will after casting. Ergo, when you cast Firaga, you can now cause it to fly upwards instead of just being a thermonuclear explosion on the surface. It's a start.
[2]You try again for better results but only end up striking Arcadia with a huge Thundaga that knocks out all the power and makes all the light-bulbs and CRT televisions in the city explode.
START BUILDING A SCYTHER SPAWNER

GET TOGETHER ALL OF THE HIGH COMMAND OF MY SCYTHER ARMY TO PLAN TACTICS AND ASSES THE SITUATION
[6]You use the BOX tech from Pokemon and repurpose it/combine it with a Mob Spawner from Minecraft to create a Scyther Spawner.
[7]You get together some of the few Scythers that survived from your very first attack and have leveled up pretty nicely. In fact, one of them has already evolved into a Scizor. You discuss the situation and plan. You come up with what seems to be the perfect military strategy for destroying the Republic and replacing it with The People's Republic.
Summon my favourite familiar from TBoI. (AKA Brother Bobby)
Practice Necromancy. Again.
[1]No, and all portals to TBoI are sealed because reasons.
[6]You raise Zombie Rasputin. GOOD JOB. Be sure to make friends with him or this could go very bad, very fast. ALSO WHY IN THE HELL IS A CLERIC MORE SKILLED AT NECROMANCY THAN THE NECROMANCER!? CAN YOU ANSWER ME THIS!?
Quote from: Self
CaptainMcClellan: Develop flawless strategy for defeating the Scyther-Communist Army.

CaptainMcClellan: If the above fails, drink some coffee and try again in the shower, if it succeeds, execute the strategy.
[7]I come up with an excellent strategy, drafting and pitching it to the Board that controlls the Cheesistani military.
[7]We execute the manuevers and make much ground into Scytho-Communist territory, killing thousands and rendering your plan virtually ineffective.

(( Apparently, the only thing the dice hate more than me is Communism. ))
((It's almost time to fight another troll isn't it?))

Cynderbark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: June 12, 2014, 07:26:25 am »

Tests pyrokenesis outside of hospital to make sure it still works.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: June 12, 2014, 08:09:07 am »

* LordSlowpoke cracks neck

EQUALLY DISTRIBUTE LEFTOVER RESOURCES TO THE PEOPLE'S REVOLUTION IN ORDER TO ACQUIRE LEADERSHIP

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: June 12, 2014, 08:21:37 am »

Inject pheromone directly into veins of test subjects.

Destroy the patriarchy and the kyriarchy, for fun.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: June 12, 2014, 08:54:01 am »

Me: Learn another PSI technique
Super Six-year-old: Become immune to kryptonite.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: June 12, 2014, 09:38:44 am »

((I used the robots as a character. I see them as a hivemind.))

Kevak: disassemble the robot with elemental powers.

Equius: break things.

Sollux: get bored.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 09:48:30 am by Kevak »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: June 12, 2014, 09:44:48 am »

((I used the robots as a character. I see them as a hivemind.))

(( That's not the problem. The problem is you can either use ONE character with TWO actions, or TWO to FIVE with ONE. Not BOTH. Hopefully the all-caps make it clearer since I've obviously been too vague the other ten times I've stated this rule.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: June 12, 2014, 09:47:33 am »

Cultists: Heal from wounds.
Cultists: If that fails try again!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: June 12, 2014, 09:51:04 am »

Lyeos: One more time...

Lyeos: Try harder...

"Yeah, that's... Yeah, that actually is what I wanted. But, eh, we need to get this thing done. We'll design some on a computer first. Just tell me when the design is close, and when I tweak it, tell me when it gets closer or farther from what you look like."
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 06:34:01 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: June 12, 2014, 03:40:20 pm »

START UTILIZING THE STRATEGY
APPOINT THE OTHER SCIZOR AS MY SECOND IN COMMAND
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 192