Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 51639 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter One: Shattering
« Reply #675 on: June 07, 2014, 01:00:27 pm »

:"Sounds like you're quite the competent soldier, then! Probably the best way to get into a journey like this. Myself, I'm just a commoner turned priest, but figure I should help. I'm going to head to the armory before we leave... And, hmm, maybe some stables if I can find them."
Grab a sword from the armory, look for stables.
"Thanks for the compliment. Good to know that our healers will be able to defend themselves if need be. I can't teach you about using a sword, as I've only been trained in using lances."
With that, Garran goes to the armory and grabs a Iron Lance.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: June 07, 2014, 01:17:12 pm »

Josephine patted George's snout, wearing an amazed expression. "But I've only met him twice. Back in the village and...here. He's a pretty; pretty nice fellow. I-erm, no offense but did you teach him all this? I'm feeling a 'no' there.

"Oh! And I forgot to ask you back at the inn. What brings you around these places?"

:"You'nd be right, George is still more a wild Pegasus then the 'true' fliers of my home, but I like to think who the better pair, the ones who need to dominate the other to work together or the ones who don't.

As for being at the inn, some merchant payed for guards at the temple and I was assign. We finished and while the others want to head home, I wanted some food and the rest is history as they say."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: June 07, 2014, 02:46:13 pm »

"I..." Runa looks down at her feet in a mix of embarrassment and nervousness.

"I don't really h-have one... a-at all." Runa says, having heard very few songs at all.

Daethwin could feel his heart being tugged apart like a poorly made harp's strings, to see her act so shy and sad. He silently resolved to build up her confidence so that she could be strong on her own, for her own sake. He could do no less; he was a bard, after all.

"O-oh! Don't worry, it's not a problem. In fact, I'm looking forward to this."

He smiled and winked conspiratorially at her, moving to one side and whispering as if he was sharing some big secret.

"It just means I can sing all the ones I know until we find your favorite..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

:"You'nd be right, George is still more a wild Pegasus then the 'true' fliers of my home, but I like to think who the better pair, the ones who need to dominate the other to work together or the ones who don't.

As for being at the inn, some merchant payed for guards at the temple and I was assign. We finished and while the others want to head home, I wanted some food and the rest is history as they say."

I really like her accent...
"Woah, so...now you're caught up on a journey with the crown Princess, and all because of guard duty? That sounds...just a lot like my coincidence too. Say, what're you up to after all this? Unfinished business or something?"

Now-ish...
"Very well. If you truly wish to learn from me, I'll consider it. We'll discuss the details later."
As the shaman shifts his gaze from the compounded lore of minds since ages past to the peasant girl, he finds her staring--perhaps even ogling--one of the longbows on a nearby rack. She snaps to attention as soon as you finish your note on details.

"I never knew these could be so long and curved like this. It's quite a bit longer than what I've been used to all my life--longer than mine anyway. I wonder how hard it would be..." she said, tracing the string with her hands. "Oh-um, sorry Noel. And Hi Violet! Looking quite bright today! And sure, Noel. Later...on the road?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: June 07, 2014, 04:48:41 pm »

Noel looked at the bow Josephine was coveting and shrugged.

"You can take it if you want. Elvira did say any one weapon from the armory. And right, later."

He nodded to her and went back to where he had left Elvira. He inclined his head to her as he neared, in deference to her rank.

"My lady. So, about this fiance of yours. Have you ever met him, or was this purely arranged? I'm curious as to what sort of man we'll be dealing with."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Jake goes and opens another chest, and pulls out a Bowgun. Then he looked at Josephine.

I know how many "one" is, but I'll be taking this and I can lend it to you if you want.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: June 07, 2014, 05:36:02 pm »

: "Hello Josephine. You are sounding as cheerful as ever."
She turned towards the spy with a disapproving expression.
: "Jake, I am quite certain that you know how to count. The castle surely cannot spare many weapons, especially now."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: June 07, 2014, 06:43:54 pm »

Barthus crept into the armory as silently as he could. It seemed to a busy place of action. Yes that looks good. No don't take that. Being a blacksmith by trade, he knew very well how easily people disregard weapons and how long it takes to make a well crafted blade. While he wasn't an expert in bowery, he knew they couldn't be replaced easily. A good weapon was like family. It stuck with you during the hard times like a faithful friend, and kept you warm and safe at night. Well, perhaps not warm, but there was no denying the merits of sleeping with a dagger beneath one's pillow. It's just a good bit of common sense to sleep with something sharp or painful nearby.

: "Now let's see here... No. No. No. This one's rusty... The hilt is off center on this one... Hmmph. I'm surprised the princess even bothered to pay for this one. Ah! Hello my friend."

With a loving hand, he pulled out an Iron Club that was nestled between a nest of the things. Barthus held the club up to his ear, tapping it lightly with his finger as it traced the club.

: "Yes... Well my goodness... Hmmm... Hohohoho! You sly dog... Ooh don't look at me like that... Fine then be that way... No no... You're right... Maybe you aren't so bad... Alright then...! Friend, I name you Clubbins. Welcome to the family Clubbins. This is Hatchins. We're going on a little adventure together. Now listen here... I need you to help me. I'm on a little journey to find myself someone to love, y'here? But I need some help and that's where you come in. You just help me look good. Strike true, strike hard. I'm sure we'll get along just fine Clubbins."

Barthus taps the club again and smiles. He and Clubbins were going to get along just fine.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: June 07, 2014, 07:23:10 pm »

"Might I suggest that you at least take Sandra with you? She is a fine knight and fought well in the defense of this place. She was injured, but with some healing, she will be able to fight again, I'm sure."

"Anyone who is willing to get injured to protect this city is welcome to join me. I would be glad to have you Sandra."

Sandra is now in
Sandra was surprised at the sudden request.  She was just a common soldier, and to suddenly be serving the ruler directly as one of her knights...she knelt immediately.
"Sir?  Ah, I mean, of course, your lord ship.  Your majesty, if you would have me, I would be honoured to serve."
She rose to her feet at Princess Elvira's confirmation. 

Garran turned towards the new member of their little party.
"Sandra, is it? Nice to meet you. The name's Garran. I'm a guard as well."

"Well, pleased to meet you, too.  Looks like we'll be working together to protect her ladyship."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

I really like her accent...
"Woah, so...now you're caught up on a journey with the crown Princess, and all because of guard duty? That sounds...just a lot like my coincidence too. Say, what're you up to after all this? Unfinished business or something?"
:"Well, once I'm finished here, I would need to write a report to my Superior of why I am late back from the mission."
:"Speaking of which, since recovering thus fire emblem is not directly saving innocents, I need to arrange a contract with princess at some point."
:"It would be classify as a treasure hunt so that would be base of 1500 with unknown scope so add 1000...would need to add discount because of underranked member for the level of mission..."
:"I best just hash that out later. So, you said that you were there by coincidence as well?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

I can assure you there's no problem, Violet. The weapons I took are only used in... covert operations.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: June 08, 2014, 09:15:13 am »

Daethwin could feel his heart being tugged apart like a poorly made harp's strings, to see her act so shy and sad. He silently resolved to build up her confidence so that she could be strong on her own, for her own sake. He could do no less; he was a bard, after all.

"O-oh! Don't worry, it's not a problem. In fact, I'm looking forward to this."

He smiled and winked conspiratorially at her, moving to one side and whispering as if he was sharing some big secret.

"It just means I can sing all the ones I know until we find your favorite..."
"Y-you don't have to do that..." Runa replies, somewhat nervous about how close the Bard had gotten to her, and the way he had whispered. Was this how people behaved? It seemed odd...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

:"I best just hash that out later. So, you said that you were there by coincidence as well?"
"C-coincidence? I...Yes and no? I- ok, well, while the village is my home, I've never felt it to be my home, but it feels like a home. Well, to sort the idea out anyway.

"Though...to more pressing matters anyway. Isn't the adventure already more than enough (speaking about that price, isn't that too steep or are you loot-bargaining?)"

Meanwhile in the Armory...
Josephine takes the {Mountain} Longbow and {strokes} it admiringly. It was beautiful. Well-crafted!
She wondered how to compensate...for the wind, given all the knowledge she had in mind. That, and her...puny arm strength.
But still. A Longbow, right in her hands! It was readily taken care off and showed little blemish--if there was any sign of previous use, the owner (or in the least, the armory master) took great care of this item.

She waved off Noel and...left Violet to talk to her friend.
I can assure you there's no problem, Violet. The weapons I took are only used in... covert operations.
"That looks easy to hide under your cloak, just to say--if I borrow it however, could I also have a cloak?"

While she awaited Jake's answer, she heard the all too familiar mumbling, in a very loving tone.
: "~Mhummhmm, clubbins~"
She tapped him on his armored shoulder!
"Hello there! You're one of the travelers right? Nice to see-...uhmyou!"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: June 08, 2014, 09:34:08 am »

Runa would also go by the Armory before leaving, getting an Iron Sword, and a new Heal Staff if possible. It felt weird to have a sword to her... but maybe it would work? She changed into a bit of armor as well to help her fight properly. She looked a bit out of place still though.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

: "Well...okay. I guess you're right." She felt slightly foolish now; Jake was a member of the government (technically) and was an expert, while she was an outsider. Of course he would know better.

She listened to Barthus muttering to...someone. She moved closer to Jake (working her way around a few boxes that had been left in the middle of the floor) and whispered to him:
: "You volunteered to be my eyes, so I have to ask: who is Barthus speaking to, exactly?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 77