Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30

Author Topic: ~Ensanglanté Gymnopédies~ Chapter 15: Preparing for the First Night  (Read 42756 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Ensanglanté Gymnopédies~ Chapter 14: A Moment of Relaxation
« Reply #405 on: January 14, 2015, 01:09:57 am »

Jason stares at Charlie for a moment before he starts laughing. "Good reflexes. If I had been running any faster, I'd be dead. Or at least hurt and really pissed off. Still, least I wouldn't have to worry about getting more arrows if I were dead."  Jason chuckles. If he seemed to be scared at the possibility of his life almost being ended, he didn't show it. Or maybe he didn't realize how close he had come to death.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 14, 2015, 01:13:50 am »

John almost gags on the food, and smiles.

"Sounds good. Let's get to work. Say, how many of you are there?""
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Ensanglanté Gymnopédies~ Chapter 13: Redémarrage
« Reply #407 on: January 14, 2015, 01:14:10 am »

Kyle looks over at the almost shot man.
"If you aimed higher he wouldn't be. But that pun takes to long to think about. Yeah, he's with us."

"Sorry 'bout that. I thought he was sneakin' up on all of us." Charlie puts his revolver back in its holster.

Jason stares at Charlie for a moment before he starts laughing. "Good reflexes. If I had been running any faster, I'd be dead. Or at least hurt and really pissed off. Still, least I wouldn't have to worry about getting more arrows if I were dead."  Jason chuckles. If he seemed to be scared at the possibility of his life almost being ended, he didn't show it. Or maybe he didn't realize how close he had come to death.

"Well, that would be a shame. Every group could use someone who can work a Bow. Name's Charlie, I run this little ole' shop of mine. If you're interested, I could trade you some bolts if you have somethin' of value..."

Old Will's grave, not much more than a mound of dirt
((Should be a pile of rocks since we entombed him, although that probably won't matter much.))

What's this? MOUND OF DIRT is starting to Evolve!

Congratulations! MOUND OF DIRT has Evolved to PILE OF ROCKS!

Give PILE OF ROCKS a name? Y/N
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 14, 2015, 01:26:27 am »

"Sounds good. Let's get to work. Say, how many of you are there?""
"Minus Will, plus you, eight, I think. Six beddings should be enough if we have two or so people on night watch."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 14, 2015, 01:31:52 am »

"Nice to meet ya, Charlie. Name's Jason. The shootin's understandable, though. Never know who could be around, and most folks running around probably ain't just tryin' to catch up to their group. I don't have much to trade, 'less you'd be willin' to trade the bolts for some traps set up around yer store. You ever seen Rambo? I could probably set up some of those spike traps or something. Probably save you some bullets if anybody comes round here."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 14, 2015, 01:40:44 am »

"Nice to meet ya, Charlie. Name's Jason. The shootin's understandable, though. Never know who could be around, and most folks running around probably ain't just tryin' to catch up to their group. I don't have much to trade, 'less you'd be willin' to trade the bolts for some traps set up around yer store. You ever seen Rambo? I could probably set up some of those spike traps or something. Probably save you some bullets if anybody comes round here."

Charlie chuckles, "Thanks partner, but far as traps go I'm all set. You can't see it, but there's all sortas' nasty surprises set up 'round the store in case some punk tries bustin' in. I'm sure someone like yuh' can understand the necessary percautions' you needtah' take living on your lonesome."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 14, 2015, 08:14:16 pm »

Fortify the house.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 14, 2015, 08:28:40 pm »

"Sure can. Was on my own up until earlier today. Still, not sure what else I could trade ya. I only carry what I need. I'll try to come back if'n I find somethin' you might be interested in. It's a shame, though. 'S kinda a pain to have to go retrieve my arrows, and it's worse when they break. 'Sides, I kinda wanted some of those barbed arrows, the ones that'll kill a bear. What I got now'll work fer folks and anythin' smaller than a deer, but they just piss bears off. Found that out the hard way. I used to have ten arrows." Jason chuckled.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 14, 2015, 08:36:33 pm »

"Hey Charlie, what would you say arrows, or at least arrowheads, are worth compared to .40 rounds? Could we get, say, two clips and six or so arrows for that magazine?"
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 17, 2015, 12:44:33 pm »

Wander around and see if I can scavenge any parts from broken machinery or electronics.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 17, 2015, 12:54:41 pm »

"Well, It's starting to get late. We might want to start preparing a place to sleep. The farmhouse seems logical, as cleaning up the barn would take too long and smell too bad at the moment. Any objections?"

Alejandro goes to the farmhouse and looks for beds/beddings and/or materials to make some. If necessary, he tries to lay more beddings upstairs so that there is a total of at least 6 beds/beddings.

"That does sound awfully logical, and I would do quite a few things to stay away from that barn."

Help him out.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 19, 2015, 03:44:44 pm »

"Hey Charlie, what would you say arrows, or at least arrowheads, are worth compared to .40 rounds? Could we get, say, two clips and six or so arrows for that magazine?"

" If you're alright with that, we've got a deal." He motions to Jason, "What do you prefer, normal arrow heads or bullet-shaped?"
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 09:59:31 pm by TCM »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 19, 2015, 03:56:55 pm »

((Dosent he have a bow, not a crossbow?))
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 19, 2015, 09:59:45 pm »

((Dosent he have a bow, not a crossbow?))

Yeah, so I fixed it.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 26, 2015, 10:52:14 pm »

Bump?
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30