Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 58

Author Topic: Vanigo's Empire Game- Turn 72; Game over man  (Read 46279 times)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
Re: Vanigo's Empire Game- Turn 53
« Reply #675 on: July 24, 2014, 11:44:29 pm »

An alteration I suggest: Before you take control of Forstis, I reduce the population to 5, in order to bring Riverton up to 5. Other than that, I think I can agree to it.
That is perfectly acceptable.
E: Well, it would be perfectly acceptable if I didn't already have control of fortis, and it didn't currently have a population of 4. There is no way to reduce 4 to 5 (excluding integer overflow that is).
Riverton also has 5 pop, so you can't reduce the pop of that to 5.
If you mean that you will reduce the pop of Riverton to 4 so you can raise Riverton back up, then that is acceptable.
E2:
Spoiler: Orangeworld turn 53 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:33:08 am by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: July 25, 2014, 01:36:26 am »

Turn 54
Spoiler: Turn 53 results (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Battle Details (click to show/hide)
-----
Admin interface
Player interface
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: July 25, 2014, 01:51:05 am »

Kash: You trade me the iron mine this turn. This must be done the turn before the Iron mine city trade because you cannot trade me Riverton unless I own a tile adjacent. Next turn you give me Riverton and I give you Fortis.

In the spoiler are all the millitary requirements for our peace.
Spoiler: Peace Terms (click to show/hide)
Do you have any objections to any of these terms, or are there any others you want to add?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 02:58:42 pm by lemon10 »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Vanigo's Empire Game- Turn 54
« Reply #678 on: July 25, 2014, 04:57:29 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I can't seen any glaring problems with that. So I accept.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: July 25, 2014, 07:16:33 am »

Could I auto Zanz as an ally? I'd just play him belligerently and wouldn't do any exchanges or trades etc. Only, there's a bit of a conflict of interest with Lemon forging a ceasefire with one character that is warring with his other character.

Spoiler: Turn 54 (click to show/hide)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: July 25, 2014, 02:53:39 pm »

Could I auto Zanz as an ally? I'd just play him belligerently and wouldn't do any exchanges or trades etc. Only, there's a bit of a conflict of interest with Lemon forging a ceasefire with one character that is warring with his other character.

Spoiler: Turn 54 (click to show/hide)
He was explicit in that he didn't really want you to run his turns due to potential conflict of interests despite the alliance between you. That said, it doesn't really matter *who* is running his turns now, because he is probably going to be effectively wiped out in two or three turns.
I honestly don't see any conflict between Zanz and Orangeworld coming up, unless Zanz somehow takes all of his cities back (which is impossible unless Kash gives them back to him on purpose).
I would let you play him, but I have a (rather bad) plan that will take him the next 3 turns or so.

Spoiler: Zanz Turn 54 (click to show/hide)
E:
Spoiler: Orangeworld Turn 54 (click to show/hide)
E2: Somehow I ran the turns using the turn 53 map, I just noticed and fixed them both.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 05:35:36 pm by lemon10 »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: July 25, 2014, 03:26:41 pm »

I could auto Zanz.

I'm far enough away that there should be no conflict of interest.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: July 25, 2014, 03:30:56 pm »

I could auto Zanz.

Ehh, sure. You can take over for him starting this turn.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: July 25, 2014, 03:35:08 pm »

I'll auto him :P

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: July 25, 2014, 04:59:53 pm »

I could auto Zanz.

Ehh, sure. You can take over for him starting this turn.
Alright. It could be a bit since my parent's ten-year anniversary is today, but I'll try to make sure I get it done.

Oh, also, there's a glitch with the building display sometimes where if you look at a more developed town, and then look at a less developed town, it shows the less developed town as having buildings it doesn't actually have.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: July 25, 2014, 05:27:24 pm »

Hello, I'm back.  What happened?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: July 25, 2014, 05:35:19 pm »

You lost.

Sorry.

Kash fucked Ancora and Orangeworld by attacking both, but Orangeworld came out even stronger thanks to it's masses of horsemen while you crumbled underneath the assault from two sides by powerful enemies.

I think it's cuz you never got around to making those Fire Mana units.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: July 25, 2014, 05:50:22 pm »

Hey. The Ancoran Confederacy is pretty much destroyed. It has just the town in the mountains left, but odds are very good that it won't even have that soon. I tried my best, but there really wasn't much I could do without the central two towns and lacking a iron (which I would have ended up using to get dragons/fire wizards). NQT helped a bit, but not nearly as much as he would have needed to to stop Kash.

Tryrar dropped out just as Orangeworld was attacked, and I took over for him. Orangeworld repulsed Kash's attack, and manged to take Forstis (his capital). I also negotiated a peace with role (in which I gave him the town Tryrar took from him as well as the iron mine). Since you left it has also become a fairly strong power in its own right (with every one of its towns now having a iron mine, and good troop production power). The battle was fairly bloody, but with Forstis in Orangeworld's control the outcome is pretty clear, because Forstis produces both dragoons (for Orangeworld) and has the only Mithril Forge in the game (which Kash needs for mithril units).
After this I started the process of exchanging Forstis for Riverton and a peace treaty with Kash. The reason for this is that I didn't really want to win the game with Orangeworld, and a peace would stop it from happening that easily.

If you are interested, I am willing to give you control of Orangeworld on the following condition:
You have the choice of either going ahead with the metropolis exchange planned with Kash or not. If you choose not to you have to trade the Iron mine back (presuming he trades it to Orangeworld this turn that is). You do not have to keep the agreed upon peace afterwards if you do choose to do the trade, but you cannot attack him while it is going on nor the turn after. If you do choose not to do it, you still cannot attack him (which includes moving troops into positions next to his cities) this or next turn (due to him not being prepared for it due to our peace negotiations).
If you do take control of Orangeworld, then I will control The Ancoran Confederacy for the (very) few turns it has left.

notquitethere's empire game also got started a few days ago. Its up to turn 6 now, and I have been autoing you there.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: July 25, 2014, 06:07:20 pm »

Someone had a question on troop trades, and I thought that I would include the answer here in the interests  of fairness.
Re Troop Trades:
Do troop trades take place at the start of the turn?
They don't really. The owner loses control of the troops at the beginning of the turn, and the new owner gains control of them at the end of the turn.

This importantly means that you cannot move any armies to the troop you are going to get traded to you, nor trade a troop without trading all other friendly armies in that tile.

Any action taken with them overrides any attempt at a trade.

Like all trades, it can come with preconditions (eg. I only will give this troop to you if you give me 10 gold, or if you don't claim X tile, or if you attack player X's city this turn), but you cannot give the unit you want to trade any alternate orders if the trade doesn't go through.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: July 25, 2014, 06:15:08 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 58