Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35

Author Topic: Vanaard Corp Mistakes: A minimalISH mutation-happy RTD  (Read 51062 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Vanaard Corp Mistakes: A minimalISH mutation-happy RTD
« Reply #210 on: June 27, 2014, 04:00:37 am »

Walk out of the room and back into the corridor. Enter a different random door.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 27, 2014, 06:47:12 am »

Grab a net shooter!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 27, 2014, 07:00:39 am »

Taser get! Then look for something I can sharpen my teeth with!
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 27, 2014, 03:51:45 pm »

go to the Camera and Break room, and try to figure out how to work the cameras

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 28, 2014, 03:01:49 am »

Head for the Break Room
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 30, 2014, 04:32:24 am »

Turn 14: Getting loot, and getting clotheslined. Goes together quite well, huh?

Also, losing patience with Darkpaladin. I'll give him a PM after this turn, but if he doesn't make it for next turn I may just decide to bump him off.

((Eh,my big Combat Knife is probably better then batons anyway.))

Who needs idiots anyway.

Head for the Gene Manipulation Room.
[2]: You get up to go to the Gene Manipulation Room when suddenly you are clothslined by Zach and smack the floor again. These people... they're out to get you, you swear.

After grumbling a bit, you eventually get to the Gene Manipulation Room.

The room is what looks like a standard research room, though the equipment is geared towards a different task than most. There are also a couple very high-tech devices in the room. As I am not a scientist, I'll leave what exists in the room up to your imagination, however there is almost nothing that will help you.

And before you ask, no, you can't use the room to manipulate your body parts. This is gene manipulation, not body transformation, it will manipulate new or small organisms, but it will barely effect existing organisms. In addition, most characters would have no idea what they're doing. Your character is one of those.

"Holy crap, that's a lot of treasure."

See if I can somehow insert one or more electric prods (the handles, mind you, not the shocking parts) into my gooey hand to create PROD HAND. Raise PROD HAND in triumph if this works, imagining a victory theme playing.
[13]: You insert an electric prod into your hand. Rather immediately you feel a very awkward feeling of the foreign body in your hand, and you probably can't use that hand for normal purposes, but you do now have a prod inside your hand. You're really not sure if this even remotely improves your fighting ability. It probably actually makes it worse. What happens if someone jams the prod further into your hand while it's active?

Regardless, you raise your hand in triumph. Hooray?

Gained Items:
Standard Electric Prod.

Walk out of the room and back into the corridor. Enter a different random door.
[11]: You exit the room and go to the Camera and Break Room.

The room is somewhat empty. There's a desk with many computer screens and a single desktop computer, and of course a chair. There's two tables with four chairs each, and two vending machines. There's a couch in the room, too, which certainly makes this room nicer than your team's break room, but really it's a petty difference.

Grab a net shooter!
[18]: You do a front-flip and grab a net shooter by the time people have comprehended you did a front flip.

Just so you know, you'll need nets with that. And yes, you can see them in a cabinet below, of varying sizes. Some are even electrified, though they're few in number.

Gained Items:
Net Shooter (unloaded).

Taser get! Then look for something I can sharpen my teeth with!
[4]: You grab a medium taser and look for something to sharpen your teeth with. You glance around a little, but find nothing.

Gained Items:
Standard Taser.

go to the Camera and Break room, and try to figure out how to work the cameras
[15]: You meet Zack in the Camera and Break room and inspect the cameras. Being in the age of technology, and not being inept at computers since presumably you do like Dawn of War despite the Tyranids, you easily make out the already fairly easy camera controls. You can easily operate the cameras.

At the moment, aside from the other party members, you see nothing moving. In addition, you doubt anyone followed you back into this Sub-section without you noticing in the half-second before the door closed behind you.

((This is a GM hint here))

Head for the Break Room
[15]: You competently go to the Camera and Break room. You meet Nick and Zack in the same room.

The room is somewhat empty. There's a desk with many computer screens and a single desktop computer, and of course a chair. There's two tables with four chairs each, and two vending machines. There's a couch in the room, too, which certainly makes this room nicer than your team's break room, but really it's a petty difference.

Oh, and you regenerate completely.

Spoiler: TamerVirus-Jimbo (click to show/hide)

Relating to location and the building you are in:
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 30, 2014, 04:38:33 am »

Examine the vending machines.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

blazing glory

« Reply #217 on: June 30, 2014, 05:52:09 am »

Go through the research hallway to section exit to section primary and go into section primary,if I see any then check corpses or such for useful items and keep moving.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 05:14:27 pm by blazing glory »

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 30, 2014, 09:28:08 am »

Go to larger creature breeding room and look for something to sharpen my teeth with! They must have nail files or something.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 30, 2014, 09:43:54 am »

Grab some large standard nets and some large electric nets

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 30, 2014, 05:26:26 pm »

(So I wasn't in this subsection earlier?)

Go to the Section primary exit and wait for everyone else.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 01, 2014, 02:38:14 pm »

(So I wasn't in this subsection earlier?)
No, you were. You were working here, then tried evacuating, failed, then came back. It's on your introduction.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 02, 2014, 09:51:07 pm »

Okay, so, since Dark is being a jerk, not only not posting in this thread, but not responding to my PM. I'm kicking him, and PMing Sarrak.

In the meantime, I'll be making the next turn. If only more than 5 people would actually give me their darn actions! Harry, scrap, where are you two?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 02, 2014, 09:53:53 pm »

You gonna have him die a climactic death? Or is he gonna "disappear"

blazing glory

« Reply #224 on: July 02, 2014, 09:57:54 pm »

Well,I'm pretty sure some of these mutations wouldn't be healthy for the heart or lungs.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35