Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35

Author Topic: Vanaard Corp Mistakes: A minimalISH mutation-happy RTD  (Read 50856 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Vanaard Corp Mistakes: A minimalISH mutation-happy RTD
« Reply #330 on: July 26, 2014, 02:23:48 pm »

Ugh. I really don't understand who fights who or who is on the good side - for me. Let's wait a bit.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 28, 2014, 01:50:58 pm »

Attack the third scientist with my tail

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 29, 2014, 07:08:34 pm »

Turn 22: Okay, Scapheap gets this one last turn before I kick him. If I don't see a post 2 days after this turn, I'm going to put in Lenglon. Let's hope Lenglon doesn't need 2.5 weeks to post a response. ;)

Also, not only did multiple people fail to hit someone, but as it turns out making a lot of noise was a bad thing. Also, one side finally gets the rolls they wanted.

Woo, First Kill! Now, slice off Scientist's 2 clawed arms if possible. If not, attack Scientist 1 with my mantis man appendages.
[6]: You try to cut off his arms, but you quickly come to realize that bones are in fact tougher than flesh and your arms are not saws. So you turn around and swing at scientist 1, but you underestimated the distance and she remains out of your reach.

Jump onto Scientist 3's back and start repeatedly stabbing her in the back.
[9]: You jump onto scientist 3's back but she kneels down, swings forward, and sends you rolling forward over her head and away from her.

While this happens, perform repeated headstomp on Scientist 3.
[2]: As you try and stomp on scientist 3 after she rolls Starn off, you suddenly find yourself yanked by your raised foot and thrown to the ground on the other side of her.

Using superior strength, grab scientist 1's robo saw arm by the base and force the sharp end into his neck
[18]: You indeed grab the first scientist's arm and force it into his neck. Unfortunately, he does seem to have some control and it stops spinning, but you do cut his neck and he does seem in pain.

As the 18 roll guy, you notice that there are two more infected coming from the hallway. Probably from someone going off with a machinepistol in an enclosed space.

I will give a free GM hint here: There were once security guards in this room. They were once firing guns. They probably also died here (if they didn't get infected), so if somebody took the time to look they might find a gun and some ammo right now instead of having to wait for combat to end.

Lots of tentacles! Squeeze the life out of him! If time, savor the taste of his flesh.
((I will note that the continuous lack of specifying the target is slowly getting on my nerves. While I most certainly can look back at previous turns, it would be far more convenient for me if you would start noting your targets by their name or number))

[1!]: You have a very hard time controlling your tentacles, and are a bit too distracted when the struggling scientist slams his back into you fighting Jimbo and sends you onto the ground in a very awkward pose.

At least you regenerate slightly.

Ugh. I really don't understand who fights who or who is on the good side - for me. Let's wait a bit.
[15]: You wait. The fighting continues. You're probably going to wait for a long time here if you are going to wait the fight out.

May I suggest... asking somebody a question? Sure they might ignore you, but really it's not like you're doing anything else.

Attack the third scientist with my tail
[16]: You swing and hit the third scientist in the back with your tail, sending her back to the ground. It looks like a somewhat solid hit.

As the 16 roll guy, you notice that there are two more infected coming from the hallway. Probably from someone going off with a machinepistol in an enclosed space.

Quote from: Infected Scientist 1
Push my saw back at Jimbo's arm!
[16]: Jimbo suddenly finds the first scientist pushing back against even his mighty strength and the saw turning back on. He cuts Jimbo's arm fairly solidly, and Jimbo bleeds noticeably.

Quote from: Infected Scientist 3
Headstomp me, Elsa? How about I punch your heart until it stops?
[19]: Elsa, slowly getting up, suddenly feels her heart almost stop as she is punched in the chest very, very hard. She thinks she hears a crack or something, but regardless of what she hears what she feels is extensive blunt force trauma. It's no surprise that Elsa falls on her rear as a result of the punch.

Spoiler: TamerVirus-Jimbo (click to show/hide)

Hostiles:
Spoiler: Infected Scientist 1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Infected Scientist 2 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Infected Scientist 3 (click to show/hide)

Relating to location and the building you are in:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 07:11:13 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 29, 2014, 07:13:15 pm »

Scientist -ei*pi gets a faceful of teeth for Christmas!
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 29, 2014, 07:14:04 pm »

Grab scientist 1 by the neck and fling him in the direction where Alexander is standing, start looking for gun and ammo
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

blazing glory

« Reply #335 on: July 29, 2014, 07:31:51 pm »

Finish off scientist 3 with a stab to the throat.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 29, 2014, 09:00:36 pm »

So you're going to hit your head against the floor for this turn. Gotcha.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 29, 2014, 09:45:50 pm »

But if I roll a twenty I'll hit his head against the floor, right?
My Area

blazing glory

« Reply #338 on: July 29, 2014, 10:09:00 pm »

But if I roll a twenty I'll hit his head against the floor, right?

No,you'll put a dent in the floor and you won't crack your head open.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 29, 2014, 10:20:47 pm »

If it helps -ei*pi=1.
My Area

blazing glory

« Reply #340 on: July 29, 2014, 10:22:07 pm »

If it helps -ei*pi=1.

Brings me to a blank page called untitled.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 29, 2014, 10:34:12 pm »

If it helps -ei*pi=1.
Odd, works for me. Just google -e^(i*pi). Probably you aren't using chrome, and the link is attached to the browser.

Brings me to a blank page called untitled.
My Area

blazing glory

« Reply #342 on: July 29, 2014, 10:57:05 pm »

*Snip*

You could've just said scientist 1 and avoided this mess.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 30, 2014, 12:15:14 am »

If it helps -ei*pi=1.
So, you expected me to put effort into finding out what that obscure equation equals after my request looking for you to put a tiny bit more effort into your turns to save me a bit of my time?

Or maybe you were just intentionally messing with me, just because you could.

Regardless, I will note that I don't appreciate this attitude when I'm being both serious and forthright.

You could've just said scientist 1 and avoided this mess.
A lot of things can always be said about a lot of things and a lot of messes avoided as a result, but unfortunately they never are said.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 30, 2014, 01:56:41 am »

Headstomp Scientist 3, the Revenge!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35