Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 72

Author Topic: Mission 14: Cult investigation: A Storm Is Coming.  (Read 174131 times)

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 14: Cult investigation: Between SWAT and a hard place.
« Reply #750 on: August 05, 2014, 06:08:07 pm »

"All right, headed up now.  Don't know how useful lethal force will be if it's headless, but I'm ready to apply said force."
Head up to find Yttra, shoot anything headless with the shotgun.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: August 06, 2014, 10:26:25 am »

Turn on the life signs monitor and make sure there arent 6 or 7 sets of life signs.
Gently push the corpse off of the throne and into a spare box using my reiterpallasch, or let pancaek do it with his amp.

Stay outside of the room if I can clearly see everything inside of the room from the doorway, otherwise go inside.

Help put the corpse into the box with my mass amp

Stay just outside of the room, observe what is within.

Charge will bonus
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 06:38:48 am by Pancaek »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #752 on: August 06, 2014, 05:56:17 pm »

((Sorry for not posting earlier.))

@Miyamoto: "I gave the order. It's not like I can do anything else about it, unless you want me to start shocking them or shooting them for not obeying it. I'd do it myself, but the building is already unstable and I'm afraid the battlesuit could cause a collapse."

@Morul: "I have a better idea. You say you're you, right?" said Flint as he got his arms around Morul's torso. "If so, then you'll dismember that guy when I tell you, so that he can't harm anyone (preferably keeping his brain intact in the process so that he can be revived later). If I even suspect you're doing anything else, I'll crush you like a tin can. Understand?"

((Action edited.))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: August 06, 2014, 06:45:24 pm »

keep on walken
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: August 06, 2014, 06:52:10 pm »

"If I remember correctly, I shot down the last shuttle heading towards a crystal. I'm not exactly certain because I lost my memories of that mission, and had to have some teammates fill me in, but it had lasers or something? And yes Flint. I am myself, and as long as the person in question is an enemy, sure I'll try and dismember them."

((Probably not the best mission to question him about.))
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 06:54:49 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: August 06, 2014, 07:22:45 pm »

"Yttra, get the hell out of there, gonna send you back up. And never do shit like that again without telling somebody about it goddammit.
"*$#@! like &^%$ing what?" Yttra says, already trying to get the hell out of there.

"Like going to the next level of the diner alone of course! What the hell were you thinking, going into hostile territory alone?"

((Probably not the best mission to question him about.))
((First mission they were both a part of that came to mind really.))
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 07:24:21 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: August 06, 2014, 07:54:09 pm »

Keep heading towards to diner. Stick to alleys/etc when possible unless the streets are deserted.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: August 06, 2014, 08:04:04 pm »

"Like going to the next level of the diner alone of course! What the hell were you thinking, going into hostile territory alone?"
"‘Hostile territory?’ I was *&^%ing going back to where i *&^%ing was 2 minutes ago. And it sure as *&^%ing %^&*worms didn't have a headless guy in it then. $#@!!"

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: August 06, 2014, 10:26:20 pm »

Renen looks at Feyri.

You want to go upstairs... No problem, but it would be better if someone else also goes with you. I will stay here with the rest of the Team. It's better if all amp users stay here too.

Pancaek, don't move the body just yet. It's better to be sure of what we should do.

Feyri, since you will go upstairs, please send a copy of the video feed of what we saw to Steve and Miya and ask for an opinion of what we should do.

The ones that stay, get ready for anything suspicious.

I can't stop thinking about the strange fact that Faith didn't enter here. There is no sign of damage and she was going away from here. And he seems to be their idol.

Renen keeps moving around the room in BT. Get ready to avoid any sudden atack.

>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: August 06, 2014, 10:46:59 pm »

"...you guys see any good movies lately?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: August 06, 2014, 11:52:08 pm »

Renen looks at Feyri.

You want to go upstairs... No problem, but it would be better if someone else also goes with you. I will stay here with the rest of the Team. It's better if all amp users stay here too.

Pancaek, don't move the body just yet. It's better to be sure of what we should do.

Feyri, since you will go upstairs, please send a copy of the video feed of what we saw to Steve and Miya and ask for an opinion of what we should do.

The ones that stay, get ready for anything suspicious.

I can't stop thinking about the strange fact that Faith didn't enter here. There is no sign of damage and she was going away from here. And he seems to be their idol.

Renen keeps moving around the room in BT. Get ready to avoid any sudden atack.

I'm ready to punch that fucker if he so much as twitches. Dead things are never good things.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: August 07, 2014, 01:09:19 am »

"All right, headed up now.  Don't know how useful lethal force will be if it's headless, but I'm ready to apply said force."
Head up to find Yttra, shoot anything headless with the shotgun.
Is there something I'm not being briefed upon or did you just speak of headless beings?
What is the composition of the floor up there and the walls?
Feyri said as she checked her other rifle, Also I copy, Renen.

Head upstairs with the weapon I can best say is suited for the occasion (ie Remembering if the rifle Anton gave me and its metallic conductive properties...following [Alarith's Character]

~~~
If Alarith isn't with us and I'm being hilariously forgetful [as in, he's not of our team :V]:

I copy, Renen. Send support right after me. I know how short these feelings tend to last.

Head upstairs with the weapon I can best say is suited for the occasion (ie Remembering if the rifle Anton gave me and its metallic conductive properties, inspecting the Diner first floor and listening with sounds at maximum, before moving throughout the building [upwards]. If I detect any noise above, make sure to announce my presence, along with a flashbang.

Cecil, please give me one stun grenade. If I meet any resistance, it'll pay off.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 02:09:25 am by Tiruin »

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: August 07, 2014, 04:36:05 am »

Sure thing.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: August 07, 2014, 05:52:43 am »

Relay new information about the sewers
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: August 07, 2014, 06:37:33 am »

"Roger that"
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 72