Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 43

Author Topic: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode  (Read 124262 times)

Kiefatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode
« Reply #195 on: July 03, 2014, 08:48:08 am »

Few things -

1. Bone crafts sometimes make 'Gems', but they serve no purpose and don't count as gems for the various other reactions.
2. Soul Well's gather from nearby corpses does not appear to work. After the first siege got smacked down hard by the merchant guards, I quickly built a soul well and stacked their bodies around it and set the reaction for repeat. At no point did I ever get souls.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #196 on: July 03, 2014, 09:15:19 am »

Few things -

1. Bone crafts sometimes make 'Gems', but they serve no purpose and don't count as gems for the various other reactions.
2. Soul Well's gather from nearby corpses does not appear to work. After the first siege got smacked down hard by the merchant guards, I quickly built a soul well and stacked their bodies around it and set the reaction for repeat. At no point did I ever get souls.
1. impossible, the crafts reaction in the craftsman is hardcoded.
2. never run any dfhack using reactions on repeat, they dont work. Run them once (in that case perfectly fine, because all corpses will be made into souls in one go anyway)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 03, 2014, 09:17:36 am »

What bone craft did you run? The normal craftman one?

I'll recheck the soul well. If repeat prevent it from working, I'll update the manual to remove that advice. In any case, can you try to queue it twice?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #198 on: July 03, 2014, 09:21:10 am »

I use your soul well reaction for the dwarves, and it works. And there have been no changes on it since.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 03, 2014, 09:33:44 am »

The Well of Souls works intermittently for me.  And when it does work, it's after a noticeable delay following the completion of the workshop task.  I've been queueing up just one try, and then if that fails (after waiting a few seconds to be sure), then I queue up another, until it works, or until it has failed enough times in a row to convince me that the things sitting by the workshop have no souls left in 'em.

I was unable to tell whether the intermittent result is because of low Alchemist (Witch? Sorcerer? whatever the hell it is) skill, or just random chance, or whether it's a bug or a feature.
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #200 on: July 03, 2014, 09:36:52 am »

It only accepts corpses, not bodyparts. Heads, legs, hands, feet and arms do not give souls, only upper-bodies do.

Kiefatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 03, 2014, 11:01:53 am »

I was just running standard Craftsman, Bone, Bone Crafts and it made the standard selection of things, scabbards, figurines and ilk, as well as dozens of gems. They were valued much like the other crafts, so I'm not sure their point. Most of them were called spine gems, as if they were made from Spine bones...

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #202 on: July 03, 2014, 11:10:51 am »

That sounds... odd. Not sure what would cause that. Crafts are hardcoded to 7 specific items, and gems are certainly not among them.

Kiefatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 03, 2014, 11:12:15 am »

I don't think they were really 'gems' in that they didn't function as such. I couldn't use them to store souls from the soul well for example, but they had the name.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #204 on: July 03, 2014, 11:44:02 am »

Boltgun, say isnt "Stygian Bronze Stygian Pitchfork" a bit odd?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 03, 2014, 12:05:03 pm »

The name so nice, you say it twice!
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 03, 2014, 12:10:43 pm »

Not at all, it's perfectly fine. (okay I might rename that)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #207 on: July 03, 2014, 12:31:42 pm »

Styx Pitchfork would be fine. ;)

draeath

• Bay Watcher
  • So it has come to this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 03, 2014, 01:10:34 pm »

Hmm, kind of like "Bandit Bandit" bandits!
Urist McAlchemist cancels extract isotope: interrupted by supercriticality accident.
This kea is so raw it stole my wheelbarrow!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 04, 2014, 02:38:52 am »

Styx pitchfork it is then. I am adding new summon too for MDF creatures, the hard part there is to think of challenging reagents.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 43