- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 386090 times)

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #2685 on: June 11, 2015, 09:40:48 pm »

"If he confesses to his crimes, he will be freed anyway with some minor restrictions.  Otherwise we will have to have a trial.  Does that not seem fair, conein?

Doctor, will you confess, or submit to a trial of of your peers, or undergo a trial by combat?"

"I have done nothing wrong. Do what you will."

Write a scathing open letter to Hell's Elite, enumerating my complaints against Hell's establishment. Bribe someone to distribute copies among the commoners. Mail it to a major news company.

Afterward, report to trial. I assume we'll handle the specifics of said trial next turn.

((EDIT: "Someone" being a convenient NPC, probably a guard. Not Spazyak or Nunzillor.))
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 10:13:41 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: June 11, 2015, 09:45:59 pm »

"If he confesses to his crimes, he will be freed anyway with some minor restrictions.  Otherwise we will have to have a trial.  Does that not seem fair, conein?

Doctor, will you confess, or submit to a trial of of your peers, or undergo a trial by combat?"

Write a scathing open letter to Hell's Elite, enumerating my complaints against Hell's establishment. Bribe someone to distribute copies among the commoners.
You can deliver those letter's your self. Personally I think that you are in this for power. I just don't like the arm sells and so far there are traces pointing to you. So let's not cause any blood shed and just discuss this in a meeting. For instance: what do you dislike about the current establishment?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #2687 on: June 11, 2015, 09:48:28 pm »

Write a scathing open letter to Hell's Elite, enumerating my complaints against Hell's establishment. Bribe someone to distribute copies among the commoners.
"Very well.  Let the trial begin.  Should the mediation be successful, spazyak, I will cancel the trial."

Give him a demon diplomat as his defender, and have another demon diplomat be the prosecutor.  With God as judge, allow the trial to take place and observe the points of both the prosecutor and defender. 

Do not decide on a verdict yet, as it will be decided by his peers after the accused and accuser make closing statements next turn.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 10:07:58 pm by Nunzillor »

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: June 11, 2015, 09:48:59 pm »

You can deliver those letter's your self. Personally I think that you are in this for power. I just don't like the arm sells and so far there are traces pointing to you. So let's not cause any blood shed and just discuss this in a meeting. For instance: what do you dislike about the current establishment?

((I can't deliver the letters myself; I'm in a prison cell.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: June 11, 2015, 09:52:50 pm »

((You do realize most prison systems have a postal system in them. You could easily have a guard send this out to someone you know and have them deliver them)))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #2690 on: June 11, 2015, 09:55:28 pm »

((We have a surprisingly kind prison system in Hell.  Feel free to send as many letters as you wish.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: June 11, 2015, 09:58:32 pm »

((We have a surprisingly kind prison system in Hell.  Feel free to send as many letters as you wish.))
We value rehabilitating our prisoners, but we are really strict on murderers or those who show no signs of improving. heck magic  makes it really easy to tell who is just faking improvement.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: June 12, 2015, 12:54:06 pm »

take the horror's Australia space ship and give it back to the displaced natives and citizen's of Australia.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: June 12, 2015, 02:17:20 pm »

Create divine technology of mind control protection.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: June 12, 2015, 03:29:06 pm »

Release my champion as a servant NPC. Store this eldritch power in and on one of my bodies.
While you can use the eldritch horror's power without any chance of getting controlled, you cannot do much else with it without having to make a roll against mind control.
The sort of idea I had brewing was having a nightmare moonself, one adapted to and altered by the eldritch power, maybe serving as a battery so I don't have to hold onto it all the time. And maybe something for the voidbeasts to worship later on but that's for later.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: June 12, 2015, 03:43:05 pm »

Soon i will free you!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: June 12, 2015, 04:21:50 pm »

Soon i will free you!
will you control and/or this terrorist and make sure he doesn't give fire arms out to dangerous individuals with past violent tendencies?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: June 12, 2015, 04:28:03 pm »

Well, if he'll be my sidekick he will assist me in what i do. If not i will give him back!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: June 12, 2015, 04:33:18 pm »

Well, if he'll be my sidekick he will assist me in what i do. If not i will give him back!
Ok then, what do you plan on doing as a hero?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: June 12, 2015, 04:36:20 pm »

Ok then, what do you plan on doing as a hero?
Killing evil stuff, where can i find evil stuff?
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 262