- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387210 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #2745 on: June 13, 2015, 08:14:04 pm »

((What with some people trying to react to actions before they happened, the chronology got mixed up. Let's just assume I'm in court.))

"I can speak for myself; you can keep the lawyer. First off, I believe I have a right to know exactly what I'm on trial for."

"Fair enough.  You are accused of attempting to incite rebellion and anarchy."
guys, bad new the court session is postponed till later. the accused will be pardoned if he helps protect earth from the orks and Nunzillor, I expect you to try and help some with your own army. Also please try and get the citizens to evacuate onto my ship so that we can get people away from the battle.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: June 13, 2015, 08:47:23 pm »

((What with some people trying to react to actions before they happened, the chronology got mixed up. Let's just assume I'm in court.))

"I can speak for myself; you can keep the lawyer. First off, I believe I have a right to know exactly what I'm on trial for."

I was simply exercising my rights to speech and assembly. If you insist on criminalizing that, then I'm afraid I must plead guilty.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: June 13, 2015, 08:51:22 pm »

((Stop the god damn quote pyramids.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: June 13, 2015, 08:55:40 pm »

I was simply exercising my rights to speech and assembly. If you insist on criminalizing that, then I'm afraid I must plead guilty.
so you are not at all, in any way, associated with the trade of guns? well then you can help with the evacuation of citizens whileNunzillor and i go and stop these orcs. Al who can fight are expected to help us.
starts long and epic speech
   Men, this may be a one way trip, but by ouur sacrifice we shall ensure the survival of humanity and our society. Fight hard knowing that if we utterly loose then all shall be lost. We will either win or die heroes. We shall be those spoken of in legend. We are the few that stayed to protect the many. I personally will do my best to stop the orks. Those that stay with me will help end this WAAAGH. Now who's with me on this! Who wishes to end the orks and protect our societies future!
   I am going to leave some lesser daemons and armies on the ship to help defend it. I will leave them under ashima's and the Coolrune's control. I ask that you guys take my ship and go far away, all my knowledge on stopping the warp beasts/eldritch horrors should be on the ships systems. find a hospitable planet and settle it.
God speed men. I hope that by our sacrifice you can make it
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 08:58:08 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: June 13, 2015, 08:56:07 pm »

((Stop the god damn quote pyramids.))
(((I know. I stopped after a while, sorry)))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #2750 on: June 13, 2015, 09:15:21 pm »

"There is a difference between innocuous assembly and assembly with malicious and unlawful intent.  The distinction (though clear) is important, and it will be further explored as the trial continues, during which we will prove that the accused wished for nothing more than for his actions to cause great harm to the free people of Hell. 

...is what I would say if this trial were continuing.  Unfortunately, the Orks appear to be rebelling.  Depending on future circumstances, and the extent of your involvement in the battle ahead, this trial may resume later."

Pacify the Orks using demonic army.  Use as little violence as possible.  Needed points +2.

"I'm with you.  Let's try not to do too much damage, though."

« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 09:38:06 pm by Nunzillor »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: June 14, 2015, 08:54:43 am »

"There is a difference between innocuous assembly and assembly with malicious and unlawful intent.  The distinction (though clear) is important, and it will be further explored as the trial continues, during which we will prove that the accused wished for nothing more than for his actions to cause great harm to the free people of Hell. 

...is what I would say if this trial were continuing.  Unfortunately, the Orks appear to be rebelling.  Depending on future circumstances, and the extent of your involvement in the battle ahead, this trial may resume later."

Pacify the Orks using demonic army.  Use as little violence as possible.  Needed points +2.

"fine, though I fear these orks will be forever aggressive in their thirst for war. We could contain them, but knowing their nature, they would scavenge what they could and build space ships and weapons. this may....require their total annihilation."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: June 14, 2015, 10:37:24 am »

Create a staff to increase my healing power on individuals who are injured or near death.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nunzillor

« Reply #2753 on: June 14, 2015, 10:39:46 am »

"I feel that genocide is not the answer... but let us see how the battle goes first."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: June 14, 2015, 10:45:57 am »

"I feel that genocide is not the answer... but let us see how the battle goes first."
I said that  I feared it would come to that. let's try to contain them first.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: June 14, 2015, 10:52:09 pm »

This shouldn't Stop by from MAD SCIENCE!/Sorcery, I mean use the Sorcery to unseal, with Four Point in hand, My Sorcery will unseal my Monster which Allow to make To my Feet to near unexpected planet

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: June 15, 2015, 09:03:17 am »

This shouldn't Stop by from MAD SCIENCE!/Sorcery, I mean use the Sorcery to unseal, with Four Point in hand, My Sorcery will unseal my Monster which Allow to make To my Feet to near unexpected planet
you couldn't possibly be speaking about unleashing the horror, are you? It's not like you could even find it.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: June 15, 2015, 03:11:49 pm »

Hey orks I'll let ya go if you take out nosanime! It'll be a good fight. The only reasion I'm requesting this is that I have reports that he is going to unleash another eldritch horror
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: June 15, 2015, 05:30:52 pm »

Hey orks I'll let ya go if you take out nosanime! It'll be a good fight. The only reasion I'm requesting this is that I have reports that he is going to unleash another eldritch horror
"WE'S GONNA TAKE YA OUT FIURST!"

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 25
« Reply #2759 on: June 15, 2015, 07:30:03 pm »

Mass produce anti-mind-control jewels and distribute them to all deities of any power, prioritizing coolrune's clones.
Also join angels guarding the court room.

[4] You get all of Coolrune's clones to wear anti-mind-control jewels, sized so that they fit on them. You then go to the courtroom.
Mass produce anti-mind-control jewels and distribute them to all deities of any power, prioritizing coolrune's clones.
Also join angels guarding the court room.

assist him. i can help you I think the seals I made to prevent the eldritch horror from controlling us could be re purposed into a general anti mind control protection.
attempt to remove my sensitivity to religious simbals and holy objects and such+1 point as I am not messing with any laws of physics and base rules, just something i couldn't change without points
But it says i set him free, dangit!

stop caring about urist mc doctor and punch the world, causing massive earthquake.
send orcs and daemons to stop him!
No you fool! He is only in court so due process of law by a jury of his peers!
punching world intensifies
send more dakka...err...I mean orcs and daemons on the traitor
"OI!!!!! WEZ ORKZ DOUS NOT LIEKS BAEING BOSSED AROUND BY SOME SPIKEY BOYZ, HUMMIEZ, OR YAKZ!!!! LETZ GIT SPAZ-YAK?SP-ASYAK? SPA-ZYAK? SPAZYAK? OH IZ DONT CARE, LETZ KRUMP DA GIT!!!!

WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cum un now. Yu boyz get moor dakka and moor foighting by working with me. I also is strongest and biggest. you small puny wimp!

bitch slap bitch slap bitch slap!
These are multiple actions, and as such will not be executed.
Ok change the favour to a peaceful minor favour like helping create a planet. Then race.
They agree to those terms. [4 vs. 2 vs. 4 vs. 4] You, God, and Timothy all reach the end at the exact same time.
But it says i set him free, dangit!

stop caring about urist mc doctor and punch the world, causing massive earthquake.
send orcs and daemons to stop him!
No you fool! He is only in court so due process of law by a jury of his peers!
punching world intensifies
send more dakka...err...I mean orcs and daemons on the traitor
"OI!!!!! WEZ ORKZ DOUS NOT LIEKS BAEING BOSSED AROUND BY SOME SPIKEY BOYZ, HUMMIEZ, OR YAKZ!!!! LETZ GIT SPAZ-YAK?SP-ASYAK? SPA-ZYAK? SPAZYAK? OH IZ DONT CARE, LETZ KRUMP DA GIT!!!!

WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 points spent by Nunzillor. [2 vs. 5+2] Nunzillor manages to calm down poketwo's army of orks. Via reality warping. They're still no longer under the rule of spazyak.
You did set him free.  However, his action clearly stated that he wanted to report to the trial.  So he did.
suddently conein realizes punching the world is clearly the dumbest thing to do, and he goes kill eldritch horrors.
You can't reach any eldritch abominations right now.
Create a staff to increase my healing power on individuals who are injured or near death.
[1] You create a staff that kills any mortals it touches.
[2+3] You break your horror's seal in a way that makes it nearly impossible to reseal.

Quote from: Spaceship-controlling horror
Request clarified orders.
Done.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 262