- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387251 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #2700 on: June 12, 2015, 04:40:22 pm »

Well, if he'll be my sidekick he will assist me in what i do. If not i will give him back!
Ok then, what do you plan on doing as a hero?
Killing evil stuff, where can i find evil stuff?
well we have a problem stopping horrors from getting through the seal.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: June 12, 2015, 11:03:32 pm »

Let Conquer Planet, Also What name of my eldritch abomination Pet. Then Invest Planet into Doctor Doom Utopia.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: June 12, 2015, 11:32:10 pm »

Let Conquer Planet, Also What name of my eldritch abomination Pet. Then Invest Planet into Doctor Doom Utopia.
wait are you conquering earth or just. also didn't we just seal a bunch of eldritch horrors?
also let me curse this thread (hastur hastur hastur hastur hastur!)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: June 13, 2015, 12:52:31 pm »

Get enough power to summon whole galaxies into existence. +required points +1

Also ask God and Timothy why not?

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 24
« Reply #2704 on: June 13, 2015, 02:54:24 pm »

Go free DoctorMcTalik from prison, use 2 points for luck. Ask him if he wants to be our... "helper of the superhero that i dont know how it's called in english"
[2+2] You quickly free DoctorMcTalik.
walk around earth and try to get some inspiration.
[1] You realize that you could wield your world as a weapon without damaging it.
Heal everything. Ascend in power.
[3] You hand out healing to a lot of things, but do not increase in power.
build a forges on a deserted planet and make it into a forge world! teach coolrune how to make seals and repair them+2 points to forge world
I think it seems that with the sudden influx in eldrich horrors that we will need to make a fully functional forge world to keep the armies of hell and heaven armed. I can make more seals to hold these things
[3+1] You convert a remote planet into a forge world.
Coolrune can already create and repair seals.
Release my champion as a servant NPC. Store this eldritch power in and on one of my bodies.

Try the portal again with just a dash of eldritch power.

[1] You create a portal that immediately collapses, leaving an area that seems like it shouldn't exist on your end of it.
You also convert your champion into an NPC. It asks for orders.
"If he confesses to his crimes, he will be freed anyway with some minor restrictions.  Otherwise we will have to have a trial.  Does that not seem fair, conein?

Doctor, will you confess, or submit to a trial of of your peers, or undergo a trial by combat?"

"I have done nothing wrong. Do what you will."

Write a scathing open letter to Hell's Elite, enumerating my complaints against Hell's establishment. Bribe someone to distribute copies among the commoners. Mail it to a major news company.

Afterward, report to trial. I assume we'll handle the specifics of said trial next turn.

((EDIT: "Someone" being a convenient NPC, probably a guard. Not Spazyak or Nunzillor.))
[6] You accuse every nearby demon lord of a wide assortment of crimes. You suspect that they will try to assassinate you after or during the trial.
"If he confesses to his crimes, he will be freed anyway with some minor restrictions.  Otherwise we will have to have a trial.  Does that not seem fair, conein?

Doctor, will you confess, or submit to a trial of of your peers, or undergo a trial by combat?"

"I have done nothing wrong. Do what you will."

Write a scathing open letter to Hell's Elite, enumerating my complaints against Hell's establishment. Bribe someone to distribute copies among the commoners.
"Very well.  Let the trial begin.  Should the mediation be successful, spazyak, I will cancel the trial."

Give him a demon diplomat as his defender, and have another demon diplomat be the prosecutor.  With God as judge, allow the trial to take place and observe the points of both the prosecutor and defender. 

Do not decide on a verdict yet, as it will be decided by his peers after the accused and accuser make closing statements next turn.

You start the trial, which will finish next turn.
take the horror's Australia space ship and give it back to the displaced natives and citizen's of Australia.
You did not remove the horror from the spaceship before it was sealed. I assume you do not want to unseal the horror.
Create divine technology of mind control protection.
[5] You create mass-producible jewellery that defends against mind control.
Your eldritch abomination has been sealed away. It does not have a name that can be understood by mortals.
Get enough power to summon whole galaxies into existence. +required points +1

Also ask God and Timothy why not?
God and Timothy state that they are not willing to give unspecified favors as rewards for a race.
4 points charged. [1+1] You gain no increase in power at all.

Quote from: God
Send down a few angels to guard the courtroom.
[6] You send a seraph along with the other angels. spazyak will not be able to be near the courthouse until it leaves.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: June 13, 2015, 03:08:27 pm »

Mass produce anti-mind-control jewels and distribute them to all deities of any power, prioritizing coolrune's clones.
Also join angels guarding the court room.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nunzillor

« Reply #2706 on: June 13, 2015, 03:11:29 pm »

"Doctor, what have you to say in your defense?  Have you and your defender arranged for any witnesses to be present?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: June 13, 2015, 03:14:17 pm »

Mass produce anti-mind-control jewels and distribute them to all deities of any power, prioritizing coolrune's clones.
Also join angels guarding the court room.

assist him. i can help you I think the seals I made to prevent the eldritch horror from controlling us could be re purposed into a general anti mind control protection.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: June 13, 2015, 03:17:20 pm »

attempt to remove my sensitivity to religious simbals and holy objects and such+1 point as I am not messing with any laws of physics and base rules, just something i couldn't change without points
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: June 13, 2015, 03:42:36 pm »

Ok change the favour to a peaceful minor favour like helping create a planet. Then race.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: June 13, 2015, 03:55:46 pm »

Suddently everybody realizes that dr mcwhatever is not in the prison anymore, and not even the GM cares.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: June 13, 2015, 04:07:42 pm »

Suddently everybody realizes that dr mcwhatever is not in the prison anymore, and not even the GM cares.
you are in court really.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: June 13, 2015, 04:11:33 pm »

But it says i set him free, dangit!

stop caring about urist mc doctor and punch the world, causing massive earthquake.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: June 13, 2015, 04:24:37 pm »

Investigate the strange-space. Have my champion establish an outpost, wherever it is.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: June 13, 2015, 04:31:26 pm »

But it says i set him free, dangit!

stop caring about urist mc doctor and punch the world, causing massive earthquake.
send orcs and daemons to stop him!
No you fool! He is only in court so due process of law by a jury of his peers!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 262