- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387219 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #2775 on: June 16, 2015, 11:40:02 am »

New law: All direct and indirect hostile actions are not permitted for at least 10 turns. All points.

Let the golden age of peace and prosperity begin.
assist.

I agree that this would be most beneficiary.

Assist
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Nunzillor

« Reply #2776 on: June 16, 2015, 12:31:28 pm »

New law: All direct and indirect hostile actions are not permitted for at least 10 turns. All points.

Let the golden age of peace and prosperity begin.
assist.

I agree that this would be most beneficiary.

Assist
Assist, if it wouldn't be an overshoot.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 10:00:41 pm by Nunzillor »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: June 16, 2015, 02:07:08 pm »

"But if everyone is in peace, there is no one to heal! You'll put me out of a job!!!"

"..."

"Don't make me touch you with this doom-stick"

If Aoshima Michio doesn't stop trying to create the new law, poke him with my kill-stick to halt him. If he does stop, simply put the doom-stick away for now and try to conjure up a wand to boost healing powers. + 2 Points
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nunzillor

« Reply #2778 on: June 16, 2015, 02:10:45 pm »

"I must admit that I'm surprised.  I thought you, as a self-professed pacifist, would be supportive of this idea."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: June 16, 2015, 02:20:44 pm »

"But if everyone is in peace, there is no one to heal! You'll put me out of a job!!!"

"..."

"Don't make me touch you with this doom-stick"

If Aoshima Michio doesn't stop trying to create the new law, poke him with my kill-stick to halt him. If he does stop, simply put the doom-stick away for now and try to conjure up a wand to boost healing powers. + 2 Points
there will  always be sickness and plagues. This just prevents the mithical Player character gods from fighting.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: June 16, 2015, 03:17:26 pm »

The voice of reality booms. "AoshimaMichio and 'Generally me'. You will reconsider your actions or I will evict you from me-ality. No god-killing armies or forced peace."

Gonna kick out AoshimaMichio and/or Generally if they continue with those actions. Use 15 points for both or 9 points for it if just Generally or Aoshima. If they do comply, go try to make coffee again. No points for coffee.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 01:48:57 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nunzillor

« Reply #2781 on: June 16, 2015, 03:20:22 pm »

"Oh shi- is that reality?  Holy crap.  Uh... is this going to be more of that universe destroying coffee?"

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: June 16, 2015, 03:26:11 pm »

"Why is reality itself against peace? Pease is only good thing!"

Summon everybody for universal peace negotiations.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: June 16, 2015, 04:03:29 pm »

"Why is reality itself against peace? Pease is only good thing!"

Summon everybody for universal peace negotiations.
Why is the universe against peace. Wasn't there an alternate universe called universe-you at the final boss, in which the universe got mad at everyone fighting and killing each other? 
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: June 16, 2015, 04:17:30 pm »

The voice of reality booms. "AoshimaMichio and 'Generally me'. You will reconsider your actions or I will evict you from me-ality. No god-killing armies or forced peace."

Gonna kick out AoshimaMichio and Generally if they continue with those actions. Use 15 points for it. If they do comply, go try to make coffee again. No points for coffee.
Well it doesn't kill them just freezes them. So I don't have to waste points fighting stuff.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: June 16, 2015, 04:56:41 pm »

"If you want to mess with gods then you go fight then yourself. We have traditions here. Why, back in my day..." Reality goes on to rant about how folks used to have some common decency and didn't rely on NPCS to do their dirty work.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: June 16, 2015, 05:37:18 pm »

"If you want to mess with gods then you go fight then yourself. We have traditions here. Why, back in my day..." Reality goes on to rant about how folks used to have some common decency and didn't rely on NPCS to do their dirty work.
So are you going to continue kick me out of reality still or what?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: June 16, 2015, 05:39:44 pm »

Hey I got those NPC's farea nd square and now poketwo goes and messes up my plans so I have to go and beat him up. I could have remained top here protecting earth and all around making sure no body screws up earth, mah ship, mah forgeworld, my home
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
« Reply #2788 on: June 16, 2015, 05:51:04 pm »

Polymorph into a Gelatinous cube.
5 points

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: June 16, 2015, 05:59:47 pm »

So are you going to continue kick me out of reality still or what?
come on, You act like we wouldn't do that anyways and force you to drink the anti matter coffee.  I mean I won't since I am busy fighting orks and protecting earth and such. I wouldn't anyways since I have seem to be one of the nicest people here. Heck look at the great protester and healer when peace is suggested-something that could leave his healing business worthless.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 262