- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 386041 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3015 on: June 26, 2015, 07:30:02 pm »

"A WAND CANNOT SIMPLY BE MADE. IT NEEDS THE POWERS OF DEITIES INFUSED IN IT TO MAKE IT POWERFUL ENOUGH TO EVEN CHANGE THINGS. KILL KILL KILL"
le sigh "Ummm Pit fiend and God....also I think I was a god emperor once. Also I have good relations with the Lord and he would be willing to help if only to stop this pointless violence."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: June 26, 2015, 08:12:36 pm »

"A WAND CANNOT SIMPLY BE MADE. IT NEEDS THE POWERS OF DEITIES INFUSED IN IT TO MAKE IT POWERFUL ENOUGH TO EVEN CHANGE THINGS. KILL KILL KILL"
le sigh "Ummm Pit fiend and God....also I think I was a god emperor once. Also I have good relations with the Lord and he would be willing to help if only to stop this pointless violence."
" No, ya baecame saome emparor uv terra nd' riought after got killed den pousesd by dat weuird poke guy."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: June 26, 2015, 08:18:10 pm »

" No, ya baecame saome emparor uv terra nd' riought after got killed den pousesd by dat weuird poke guy."
"I think I have resurrected more times then possible, such is true when you are a perpetual like that of john gramaticus"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: June 26, 2015, 08:19:57 pm »

"I think I have resurrected more times then possible, such is true when you are a perpetual like that of john gramaticus"
"Datz becauez ya reaspawn evray tiume ya get krumped! Liek dat weurid poke git!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: June 26, 2015, 08:21:57 pm »

"Datz becauez ya reaspawn evray tiume ya get krumped! Liek dat weurid poke git!"
"ddid you check pokeygit's player state at the end of ecvery update! it sayz he is a dead ork with a mall army of dead orks.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: June 26, 2015, 08:24:19 pm »

"SHUT UP AND DIE.... Wait, I'm not killing you yet. Continue. As for you people.... POKE POKE POKE!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: June 26, 2015, 08:26:02 pm »

"SHUT UP AND DIE.... Wait, I'm not killing you yet. Continue. As for you people.... POKE POKE POKE!"
"Jsut shut up and let me grab your feckin wand! Why don't you wait and work with me. I can easily work with you and make it, but instead you throw a fucking hissy fit!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: June 26, 2015, 08:31:39 pm »

"ddid you check pokeygit's player state at the end of ecvery update! it sayz he is a dead ork with a mall army of dead orks.
"I'ZE NOT POKE!!! 'EZ JUST CONFUSANG YA WIUTH DAT TA COEMPLATE 'IS MASTA PLAN!!!!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: June 26, 2015, 08:34:50 pm »

"I'ZE NOT POKE!!! 'EZ JUST CONFUSANG YA WIUTH DAT TA COEMPLATE 'IS MASTA PLAN!!!!"
"Well 'ez seems to be pretty brain dead (not really I don't want to offend you, please don't hurt me!)"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: June 26, 2015, 08:52:55 pm »

"Well 'ez seems to be pretty brain dead (not really I don't want to offend you, please don't hurt me!)"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: June 26, 2015, 08:56:58 pm »

"Nut'n"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: June 26, 2015, 09:06:15 pm »

"Nut'n"
"YOU SAID THAT I AM DDDUUUUUUMMMMMBBBBB!!!!!!!

EXPLAIN! NOW!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: June 26, 2015, 09:07:48 pm »

"Nut'n"

EXPLAIN! NOW!"
10 dolla gets ya a blowy, 20 gets ya all the way?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: June 26, 2015, 09:09:45 pm »

"Nut'n"

EXPLAIN! NOW!"
"WHAT!
WHAT KIND OF MONEY?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: June 26, 2015, 09:10:12 pm »

"Nut'n"

EXPLAIN! NOW!"
"WHAT!
WHAT KIND OF MONEY?"
depends, what 'cha got?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 262