- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387345 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3480 on: August 02, 2015, 04:23:04 pm »

Well it's been eighty pages. How long did my self sufficient, god force field protected city bound within the place between places, far away from anything you would do, take to be destroyed. How many points do I have?
actually I reconstructed the force field and the city. I have worked hard to protect humanity only for those worthless ass holes to ruin it.
Seriously? Again? I built Bubblaria using nothing but a toaster half the innards of a refrigeration unit and an iPod! I just wanted to protect people and make everyone happy and reign as God-Mayor for eternity! But nooooooooooo! Everyone wants to destroy it for some reason! Screw that!
I use 10 points to resurrect Bubblaria and make it and everyone within it immortal and indestructible to actions with the goal or outcome being it's disestablishment as a city or causing significant damage to part of the city that is not a threat to the rest with these changes being applied to any repairs or additions.
As a side note I believe the populous was incapable of doing anything besides maintaining themselves and society without my direct intervention thus making any political movement or change psychologically impossible. And of course by resurrect I mean temporally reset to where it was pre-destruction.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 04:26:55 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3481 on: August 02, 2015, 05:03:19 pm »

Well it's been eighty pages. How long did my self sufficient, god force field protected city bound within the place between places, far away from anything you would do, take to be destroyed. How many points do I have?
actually I reconstructed the force field and the city. I have worked hard to protect humanity only for those worthless ass holes to ruin it.
Seriously? Again? I built Bubblaria using nothing but a toaster half the innards of a refrigeration unit and an iPod! I just wanted to protect people and make everyone happy and reign as God-Mayor for eternity! But nooooooooooo! Everyone wants to destroy it for some reason! Screw that!
I use 10 points to resurrect Bubblaria and make it and everyone within it immortal and indestructible to actions with the goal or outcome being it's disestablishment as a city or causing significant damage to part of the city that is not a threat to the rest with these changes being applied to any repairs or additions.
As a side note I believe the populous was incapable of doing anything besides maintaining themselves and society without my direct intervention thus making any political movement or change psychologically impossible. And of course by resurrect I mean temporally reset to where it was pre-destruction.
So full of fanatics worshiping spazyakism, ok. Tell them that if they attack others their god /will/ destroy them, that they are to help recover humanity.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3482 on: August 02, 2015, 05:07:39 pm »

Fairly certain that the city is still intact, near the part of Hell that changes leadership every other turn. But it is full of anarchists.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3483 on: August 02, 2015, 05:30:56 pm »

Fairly certain that the city is still intact, near the part of Hell that changes leadership every other turn. But it is full of anarchists.
It got mvoed back and forth and then got destroyed by war, orks,  and paphi. The anarchists don't do anything and have no leadership, my fanatics run arround murdering those who aren't worshiping me, orks run around in the sewers, and angels and demons seem to work together, and those who want to live safely live in the northern section of town or on the better protected villages.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3484 on: August 02, 2015, 05:33:41 pm »

You know, bubberia is number five on my con- liberating list. Just so you could know to prepare you defenses prepare a parade.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3485 on: August 02, 2015, 05:36:23 pm »

You know, bubberia is number five on my con- liberating list. Just so you could know to prepare you defenses prepare a parade.
Ho w about we share, they'll accept their god better then a tyrant.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3486 on: August 02, 2015, 05:40:25 pm »

Ok then, we can share. But as equals, I shall not be subservient to you. So, onto a more casual topic, are you going to join in on my holy crusade against Satan? Now that I have the grail I can kill him. Wait, am I immune to coolrune now?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: August 02, 2015, 05:42:15 pm »

Ok then, we can share. But as equals, I shall not be subservient to you. So, onto a more casual topic, are you going to join in on my holy crusade against Satan? Now that I have the grail I can kill him. Wait, am I immune to coolrune now?
So it seems, wait what part in the time line are wee at if this is at the destruction of humanity.....I'm still satan!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3488 on: August 02, 2015, 05:58:13 pm »

Well I mean I don't need to threaten them. I overshot my control roll. In fact they should be completely incapable of anarchy. They would have just kept doing what they were doing forever until I told them otherwise. How did you even pull it from the space between worlds? I only got there by accident.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3489 on: August 02, 2015, 05:59:51 pm »

Well I mean I don't need to threaten them. I overshot my control roll. In fact they should be completely incapable of anarchy. They would have just kept doing what they were doing forever until I told them otherwise. How did you even pull it from the space between worlds? I only got there by accident.
When you are a demon of war and anger plump on souls oof the damned, it's easy to do magic stuff.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #3490 on: August 02, 2015, 06:02:11 pm »

"Ah, you needn't worry.  This is an improvement.  That city is now a socio-anarchist utopia!  All thanks to yours truly."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: August 02, 2015, 06:03:58 pm »

"Ah, you needn't worry.  This is an improvement.  That city is now a socio-anarchist utopia!  All thanks to yours truly."
You'll make it even better if you help me make these magic rings.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #3492 on: August 02, 2015, 06:05:43 pm »

"How many are you making?  10?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3493 on: August 02, 2015, 06:08:22 pm »

"How many are you making?  10?"
yes
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #3494 on: August 02, 2015, 06:14:45 pm »

"I will help you if you give me one of these rings, once they are completed.  But first, I must attend to my judges."
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 262