- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387004 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3720 on: August 18, 2015, 08:48:31 am »

Hmmmm seems I 've become immune to any divine powers....Coolrunee, ashimo, You guys seem to have lost all your power and control on me as you are divine beings.
"Why do you specify me? I never had any control over you. We may have been on opposite sides in a conflict once, but I never sought to puppeteer anyone. Not now and certainly not in any unstable future.
And on top of that I'm only a servant. There's many actual gods around more powerful and malevolent than me."
Nothing, my bad. Just harmless boasting and arrogance.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 54
« Reply #3721 on: August 18, 2015, 06:10:08 pm »

Attack and conquer local Hell.  All remnants of Satan's influence must be removed.
Attack and conquer local Hell.  All remnants of Satan's influence must be removed.
Assist, using my mobilized army to provide covering fire and  blast holes in the defenses of the hell fort for us to enter through and tear our foes to peaces!
[3+1] You take over Local Hell and replace the ruler with someone loyal to you.
Explore my reality in search of artifacts.
[4] You find a foam hand that conceals inconsistencies and paradoxes.
Create a pocket galaxy in my pocket and put all of my clones in it before hiddenleafguy tries to kill them. +2 points.
[6+2] You put all of the contents of Hell into your pocket. You sense the newly arriving souls in Hell screaming, presumably due to being happy for your success.
Okay, I didn't really expect you to let me, onwards to actions!! Spend five points makeing it so that Hell is no longer made of Minirunes! (Mini Coolrunes!)
Coolrune moved all of the contents of Hell into his pocket, so this action is not doable.
Great idea Whiskers!

Search for a farm.
[6] You find a bunny farm.
"What you'll be doing is pretty much anything under the sun, as long as it's beneficial. Your job is simply to go out there and make the universe better. I really don't care as long as you do that. The one thing I won't tolerate is if you cause pain upon another individual unless there is no other way. Benefits include ascension to being a minor deity, and if you want, I could probably try to create you your own galaxy to chill in. Payment? Well.... just ask, and if it's within my power, and if it's reasonable, I'll grant you it. And contract termination? You can leave at any time and keep the benefits I bestowed upon you. I just won't keep on giving you more."

"Alright, since Paphi is too busy with Satan, I'll sign contract of employment with you."

Terminating employment with God and moving office under Coolrune.
Done.
"I never said I was going to kill them! I said I was going to make it so the Hell was no longer made of your Minirunes!"
"Then move all those mini-Coolrunes to a galaxy, or a million galaxies for that matter."
Remove Coolrune's roll malevolence. 6 Points.
[5+3] You remove Coolrune's roll malevolence via creating a new law banning roll malevolence boosts.
Respawn as accountant
[3] You are an unemployed accountant.
Count my moons. Attempt once more to control other moons in my system, +1
You have 3 moons left. [6+1] You distribute yourself across every moon in your solar system. You also lose all of your senses.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: World state (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Timeline (click to show/hide)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: August 18, 2015, 06:24:18 pm »

Challenge the demon lord loyal to my second in command to a rap battle for control of local Hell. "Hey, anyone want to be my assistant, benefits include that if you get cancer, then I will put your brain in a computer so you won't die!"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: August 18, 2015, 06:25:17 pm »

"You know what? That'll do. Sorry guys! But that'll do. Oh right, let's make Aoshima a deity."

Make Aoshima into a minor deity.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3724 on: August 18, 2015, 06:30:51 pm »

Action SWITCH!
Spend 3-5 points making it so that Coolrune cannot put on pants, or shirts with pockets on them, or anything with pockets!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3725 on: August 18, 2015, 06:38:01 pm »

Action SWITCH!
Spend 3-5 points making it so that Coolrune cannot put on pants, or shirts with pockets on them, or anything with pockets!

I never change. So as long as I don't take off my clothes.... :)
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: August 18, 2015, 06:57:35 pm »

(Addon to last action.) In addition, if any of the previously mentioned items are current items are on him when it happens, they disintegrate into pure, unholy, and unhealthy energy.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: August 18, 2015, 07:23:48 pm »

Wait, so I'm a sentient paradox, and I also have a foam hand that can conceal paradoxes? Neat, I can conceal myself!

Find some more books to read.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3728 on: August 18, 2015, 07:29:02 pm »

If only you were flexible enough to put yourself in your head.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3729 on: August 18, 2015, 07:37:30 pm »

Create the Core, a metal sphere capable of processing any matter into robots that obey my command, which can themselves process matter into robots that obey my commands, and so on and so forth. All points.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3730 on: August 18, 2015, 07:45:26 pm »

"Aoshima, I'm a bit busy making you a god, but this random guy is kinda trying to take my clothes off... could you hinder his action please?"

Nunzillor

« Reply #3731 on: August 18, 2015, 07:46:08 pm »

"Remove Hell from your pocket, and the situation will be resolved peacefully."
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 07:47:43 pm by Nunzillor »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3732 on: August 18, 2015, 07:47:06 pm »

Now to retake my city and homeland. Retake Bulbaria! +1 points!
Nunzillor, may I decree that the Red Council now has a home and country in hell?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 07:49:05 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3733 on: August 18, 2015, 09:43:07 pm »

"Remove Hell from your pocket, and the situation will be resolved peacefully."
"I will remove Hell from my pocket the moment I can be certain about the safety of my clones. They are my family..... I will do anything to protect my family. Also, Hell is safer in my pocket. And, since Hell is made up of me, it belongs to me."

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3734 on: August 18, 2015, 10:35:18 pm »

Assert that I had no conventional senses to begin with, thus I could not have lost them.

Failing that, replace my senses with some that can function coherently over massive distances. +x, +2, ascend if necessary.
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 262