- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387115 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3810 on: August 26, 2015, 07:20:55 pm »

"I might not be perfect. But can any of you make claim to perfection? I may not be the best candidate for being some insanely powerful god. I don't even know the first thing about governing the universe. But if you remove me from power, you chance an even more rash and idiotic fool taking my place."
Why not a council of councils Too much power in one place in one man corrupts even the sturdiest over time
"I had not even considered a plan such as this. Why, this is a fantastic idea. No sarcasm. I can just think of one flaw.... who would elect the councilors? If I did it, you would all call me corrupt again. If you did it, you'd specifically seed them against me so that I would entirely lose power. Hmmm. Can you think of any unbiased individual who may put forth suggestions for councilors?"
"I'll do it."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: August 26, 2015, 07:57:53 pm »

"I might not be perfect. But can any of you make claim to perfection? I may not be the best candidate for being some insanely powerful god. I don't even know the first thing about governing the universe. But if you remove me from power, you chance an even more rash and idiotic fool taking my place."
Why not a council of councils Too much power in one place in one man corrupts even the sturdiest over time
"I had not even considered a plan such as this. Why, this is a fantastic idea. No sarcasm. I can just think of one flaw.... who would elect the councilors? If I did it, you would all call me corrupt again. If you did it, you'd specifically seed them against me so that I would entirely lose power. Hmmm. Can you think of any unbiased individual who may put forth suggestions for councilors?"
"I'll do it."
"I've no objection to Reality itself organizing the council. If you agree, Spayzak, the council will be arranged of twelve individuals: You and I will be the heads, each symbolizing a different party. We will govern the universe."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3812 on: August 26, 2015, 08:00:32 pm »

"I would like to run for Spazyak's minister of barely disguised regimes!"

Nunzillor

« Reply #3813 on: August 26, 2015, 08:07:29 pm »

"As conquerer of Hell and a member of Hell's red council, I would like a spot on the large council."
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 08:10:19 pm by Nunzillor »

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3814 on: August 26, 2015, 08:10:14 pm »

"Ahem, Nuntilzor isn't the leader of Hell, we just told him that so he would stop trying to have sexy time in the middle of the red council meetings."

Nunzillor

« Reply #3815 on: August 26, 2015, 08:11:35 pm »

"Hmm, did you say something?  Is it sexy time?"

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3816 on: August 26, 2015, 08:23:04 pm »

"No, it is not sexy time, now go and play with your toys, the grown ups are having a serious discussion."

Nunzillor

« Reply #3817 on: August 26, 2015, 08:33:20 pm »

"Sexy toys?"

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3818 on: August 26, 2015, 08:35:02 pm »

"Yes, sexy toys, don't try to get sexy with reality itself this time though."

Nunzillor

« Reply #3819 on: August 26, 2015, 08:37:50 pm »

"It is just difficult to restrain myself when at least one of the members of the council is an erotic dancer."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3820 on: August 26, 2015, 08:47:36 pm »

Reality reverberates around Nunzillor and Hiddenleafguy.

"Both of you shut up or I'll rip apart your constituent atoms and rearrange them into a creature with an ass on both ends and leave you on the planet of the Spiky buttworms."

Nunzillor

« Reply #3821 on: August 26, 2015, 08:49:09 pm »

"Ah... okay.  That does sound rather unpleasent."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3822 on: August 26, 2015, 08:59:07 pm »

"I'll do it."
"I've no objection to Reality itself organizing the council. If you agree, Spayzak, the council will be arranged of twelve individuals: You and I will be the heads, each symbolizing a different party. We will govern the universe."
I am ok with this decision and agree, I believe that through this we can bring peace and order....also beirus...that ass thing sounds....weird.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3823 on: August 26, 2015, 09:15:18 pm »

"It is. It is not a planet you want to go to. If there is any trouble within the council, that is where the troublemakers will go."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3824 on: August 26, 2015, 09:21:14 pm »

"Question, how booming is the anal prostitution business?"
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 262