Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 242024 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: The Fantastical Turnabout
« Reply #2520 on: October 22, 2015, 08:37:11 pm »

"Which Judge was this exactly?"

"The one with the playoff beard, of course."
"Any murder must needs have a motive to go with it. It is important to consider WHY the killing took place and ponder whether FITR would have had adequate motive to gun-bop them. Was the late detective Gumshoe perhaps on a case before their untimely death?"
"Yes, of course. Gumshoe was on the trail of the White Plateau syndicate. We believe that FITR is associated with them."
"Which one are you, L?  Just a number works."
"...what?"
"Oh, we acknowledge the canons.  I was unsure."
<"Uh, guys.  Are there protective measures against him?">
"Well, we acknowledge them... to an extent. It doesn't exactly matter at the moment--that was the second case Von Karma lost, but [he isn't in jail right now.]."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: October 22, 2015, 08:53:48 pm »

"Okay, that was rather fruitless.  Shouldn't have expected that sort of...noteworthy luck.  ...What, for Armok's sske, was this judge's name?
And what evidence do you have of FITR's alleged association with this White Plateau syndicate?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: October 22, 2015, 08:57:20 pm »

"Breitheamh McBreitheamherson. And we're still looking into FITR's connections."

"But if I might add? We don't need a motive for murder. We just need to prove that nobody else could've killed him."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: October 22, 2015, 08:58:42 pm »

Hmmm... Maybe this would do it.

"Can we get a map of the floor, please?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: October 22, 2015, 09:03:41 pm »

"The only conclusive proof that nobody else could have killed him would be direct video evidence.  And even that can be tampered with.
Really, though.  It feels like you're trying to fit evidence to your theory.  I don't suppose you've ever read Sherlock Holmes?
Oh, and you forget your own universe's plot object, too...How does this court deal with mind control, by the way?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: October 22, 2015, 09:15:20 pm »

"Can we get a map of the floor, please?"

"Sure."
Map added to the Court Record.
"How does this court deal with mind control, by the way?"

"The records from 'Bay12 vs. Harkinian' have all the evidence you'll need in this field."
"The only conclusive proof that nobody else could have killed him would be direct video evidence.  And even that can be tampered with."

"Watari, it's time. Bring in the tapes."
A man in a fedora and trenchcoat abruptly comes in and sets up a portable screen with a projector.

"The prosecution presents video evidence of the defendant directly outside the crime scene moments before the victim's death."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: October 22, 2015, 09:19:24 pm »

"The prosecution has not, in fact, presented video evidence but photographic evidence.  The difference being how the latter is more easily faked.  Further, no evidence was shown that directly implicates the defendant in the victim's death.  It merely places him near the scene, which was never in contest in the first place.  Why is there no footage from the camera probably covering an angle that would have shown the murder, and the murderer?"
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 09:20:59 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: October 22, 2015, 09:21:51 pm »

"THE FLOOR, not the room. I want to know exactly how far each room we're dealing with is from each other."

He's getting annoyed.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: October 22, 2015, 09:31:45 pm »

"The prosecution has not, in fact, presented video evidence but photographic evidence.  The difference being how the latter is more easily faked.  Further, no evidence was shown that directly implicates the defendant in the victim's death.  It merely places him near the scene, which was never in contest in the first place.  Why is there no footage from the camera probably covering an angle that would have shown the murder, and the murderer?"
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"No! How could this be?! Why...? The prosecution... rests."

"Well, um, OK. Since the defense has demolished the prosecution's case, I have no choice but to return a verdict of..."
Not Guilty

"This court is adjourned!"

"Woah! I can't believe you guys got me off the hook like that."

"The prosecution's case was unbelievably flimsy. Great work!"

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Victory!
« Reply #2529 on: October 22, 2015, 09:36:13 pm »

((Woohoo go team!))
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: October 22, 2015, 09:38:17 pm »

((...There is something fishy about this...))
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: October 22, 2015, 09:38:31 pm »

"Quick and efficient, I like it. Good work."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: October 22, 2015, 09:42:44 pm »

"Wait, what the flying skeletal carp just happened again???

This is not right.  Not right at all.  Plot...Senses....Tingle......"

Using the powers of not having a known position, and Spearbreakers brand Dimensional Portal Time Travel, TheBiggerFish shall investigate what the heck just happened.  Also keep an eye on L.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 09:45:09 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: October 22, 2015, 09:43:52 pm »

"I give it five minutes until something bad happens. That was too easy."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: October 22, 2015, 09:45:22 pm »

"Yup."
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 209