Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 77

Author Topic: History: the Minimalist RTD  (Read 117289 times)

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
Re: History: the Minimalist RTD
« Reply #1095 on: August 27, 2014, 01:30:41 pm »

Join the warrior training! I will become a great warrior!
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: August 27, 2014, 01:36:32 pm »

Get a wagon, fill it with food, and set off in search of more mineral deposits. With my trusty bronze pick, of course.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: August 27, 2014, 01:57:17 pm »

Go and look for unguarded travelling merchants.
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: August 27, 2014, 02:28:47 pm »

I must legitimize my rulership. I shall go out of the village to tame a great beast of the wild using my wits. Hopefully my Honor Guard will come with me.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nunzillor

« Reply #1099 on: August 27, 2014, 02:40:49 pm »

Jax will seek an audience with the leader of this Eldarian village.  It's best to start with a glowing testimonial from someone in authority, he finds, before moving on to the populace at large.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 02:45:20 pm by Nunzillor »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: August 27, 2014, 03:29:25 pm »

((I'd meant to wind up in some cold and frozen place. Oh well :(. Does this continent even have a cold region?))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: August 27, 2014, 03:39:58 pm »

Figure out what metal is by looking at exposed copper ore.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: August 27, 2014, 03:50:55 pm »

After bonding with my fellow slaves, create a plan for Mutiny. When the time is right, sneak with the most trusted of companions in the middle of the night, and ambush our sleeping owners, bludgeoning them with great discrimination.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: August 27, 2014, 04:37:15 pm »

((I'd meant to wind up in some cold and frozen place. Oh well :(. Does this continent even have a cold region?))

We are on a warm, windy continent. I guess you could've said you were from the north, but that'd be cumbersome for the gm.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: August 27, 2014, 05:21:50 pm »

(This continent must be small-ish and equatorial. Perhaps there can be a land bridge or strait or something to a land further towards temperate zones. But I doubt this character would ever find such a thing.)

Offer some salt in exchange for supplies and hospitality, since salt is very valuable. Even nomads need salt.

If I can get hospitality or at least not get attacked, try to repair the sledge.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 05:35:59 pm by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: August 27, 2014, 05:24:22 pm »

Blood of the finest scouts and explorers that flows in my veins won't let me ignore such discovery! Wait a day or two to see if city accepts travelers. If yes, then I could just come in and study it and it's inhabitants from inside. If no, further scounting is needed.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: August 27, 2014, 05:29:13 pm »

Yun slowly decides, over time, that a great way to get even more gossip is to be a good healer, and begins to work on his healing skills.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: August 27, 2014, 06:00:14 pm »

(This continent must be small-ish and equatorial. Perhaps there can be a land bridge or strait or something to a land further towards temperate zones. But I doubt this character would ever find such a thing.)

There is a land bridge, though it's not in the extreme end of the continent. At the extreme ends of the continent one can actually find temperate areas, though snow is still completely unknown throughout the area. Think Africa, but slightly more arid and with biome placement practically done through making shit up.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: August 27, 2014, 07:59:00 pm »

"Yun, I wish to speak with you about your family's stance on spirituality."
Regardless of the status of conversation with Player.

Return to our creation story as the basis for spirituality, and emphasize the fact that the spirits populated this world to give the First Tribe fertile land to work, and wonderful territory to live in. The spirits are gift-givers, and while the din-nehru are a threat to that gift, they are not centrally important as they were in the interpretation which sought to establish duties with respect to them.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: August 27, 2014, 08:53:51 pm »

yeah i noticed the buggery thing there to i thought i had mentioned it but it seems i didn't anyway

request a smaller sword i will specialize in short swords as a warrior

woo im a warrior

important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 77