Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30

Author Topic: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)  (Read 31357 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Tribal mask (SG)
« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2014, 06:45:36 pm »

Major action would be at absolute minimum choosing what to do with someone under your control, crafting an item using unique materials, or using more than 5 units of one type of energy on something outside of combat or desperation. Another example would be establishing an automatic response, such as using a water spell on your host on reflex if he catches fire. The maximum that could be achieved by a major action would be choosing a brand new goal for yourself, such as BECOMING your reincarnated god.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2014, 07:25:19 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((So minor actions can be carried out by individual stones and have more to do with small decisions (such as absorbing energy) and self defense?))
"Can you feel it young one? Can you feel the entropy? The Chaos all around us? It is there as it must be. For without change there is nothing"
Absorb the chaos energy of an area fairly far away from our host making sure there is enough left for it to eventually return to normal.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 07:32:45 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 21, 2014, 10:09:09 am »

Nothing is impossible. Not if you have the right knowledge(and/or tools).
We support the action of discovering where when the machine arrived from.
Our fragmentation took so much from us. We merely had to will it and it was and had always been. now we are lucky if we can sway the thoughts of a mortal... Heh, It will be a fun trip.
Just like we are used to then. well, Exept for the utter powerlessness and inability to protect those we care for.
QUIET. W know that won't stop us. Hrrrgh
Of course it won't, we merely mentioned it.
Well don't, then.
Oh? and what will you do if we do not?
...I ...Apologise. We lost control, Of the thought's of loss again.
No need, We know the pain. We apologise for our actions, They were unfounded.
Brethren, Ignore the bickering of a fractured being. let us continue our journey.
Yes, Find out about the machine, Learn. Survive.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 10:26:39 am by Fallatus »

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2014, 11:41:21 am »

Let us absorb whatever energy we can from this good deed And then let us return to the ents and proclaim our faithfulness
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 04:20:01 pm by Urist Mc Dwarf »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 21, 2014, 05:37:35 pm »

Awakening from the furious celebration, you have the boy go out a ways for an experiment, and attempt to drain the chaotic energies from the air.  You succeed in doing so, but it is slow and inefficient, eventually you complete your work, leaving enough chaos for the area to restore itself after you begin to notice the smell of ozone and hydrogen.  You also decide to absorb any residual energy from the reverence of the ents, there is a bit more worth having you suppose.  You ask around the village as to the machine's origins and receive the same answer, it came on it's own one day from the west, and had been tearing up the land ever since.

The ents wish to have the saw you obtained as a trophy, so they can remember yours and your host's valiant deeds, and share it with generation's to come. While it is rather heavy and cumbersome, you take pause, it might have some use yet.

Spoiler: Shattered (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
((Yup, just think of this as being an rpg where all the players are stuck in one town which happens to also be the main character.))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 21, 2014, 05:47:32 pm »

I propose we use nature and chaos to make a new breed of tree. It will be large, bear berries of some sort, possibly magical and in the middle of Entlandtown. I also propose we create a system of ministers based on experience that gain an additional Priority when voting in a matter related to their field. I nominate myself as Minister of Creation of Novel Beings and Objects should this motion carry.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 05:51:15 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 21, 2014, 06:01:56 pm »

+1 to both of the above proposals. I nominate myself Minister of Combat/War. Experiment with draining things of kinetic energy and maybe try to drain minute amounts of life energy from the forest[A completely unnoticeable amount, maybe an hour or two of life, so as not to agitate or upset them.]. Installing the sawblade as a lightning rod might be a good idea, as we lack much electric energy. This way, it would be prominently displayed AND functional.

In a few days, after We've recovered our energy reserves and done some research,
I propose that We go to the west and seek out those that sent the Machine-Beast. Perhaps an peaceful treaty between the ents and the civilization can be arranged, with Us are arbiters?
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2014, 06:28:21 pm »

The Ivory stone makes Proposals, shown below. Ebony supports both proposals. Ebony Nominates himself minister of combat and war, should ministry laws be passed. Ebony proposes that the sawblade not only be left, but installed as a lightning rod to obtain electric energy from the village much later on. the ebony stone also proposes to head west after recovering and researching, in order to search out Yojimbo's creator(s).

You head out once again in the spirit of experimentation, and attempt to drain kinetic energy from your host, being fully connected to him, you are able to stop him in his tracks for a moment as you drain the equivalent forces. you seem to only be able to drain that if you are touching an object.  You attempt to drain small amounts of life from the forest, unfortunately, life is a finicky thing, and works a lot like a spigot, hard to turn on, hard to turn off, getting just a drop is almost impossible. 

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 21, 2014, 08:50:23 pm »

+1 to the lightning rod proposal

Proposal: Nominate myself as Minister of Defense
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2014, 09:49:15 pm »

"I agree with Ebony's nomination and proposals as well as ask the council to acknowledge my previous nomination."
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 08:21:10 am by The Froggy Ninja »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 21, 2014, 10:26:36 pm »

Ivory has been elected a minister, Ebony has been elected a minister. Jade has been nominated as Minister of Defense. A proposal of Ivory's has passed, A proposal of Ebony's has passed. New laws have been added.

You allow them to use the sawblade, and aid in constructing a lighting rod from it. Using 10 Units of natural energy, and a touch of chaos, you make a massive tree that bears tiny magical fruit, and place the saw at the very top, an effigy to the destruction of that which would harm the forest.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #146 on: September 22, 2014, 04:37:15 am »

I propose that we seek out a source of water and attempt to absorb its essence with the justification that since life in general requires it, it may be useful for performing weather-based miracles such as bringing rain. Also, some manipulation may allow us to create fog rapidly as a sort of smokescreen in case we ever need to escape.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 22, 2014, 08:33:24 am »

I apologize Jade but I would consider a minister of defense moot as we already have a Minister of Combat and War.
I refill our chaos energy. I also see if we can drain Magic from one of the berries.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 08:35:02 am by The Froggy Ninja »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 22, 2014, 01:09:05 pm »

I apologize Jade but I would consider a minister of defense moot as we already have a Minister of Combat and War.
I refill our chaos energy. I also see if we can drain Magic from one of the berries.
Moot? Hardly. Defense means protection, especially of our host. It would be much simpler to have one of us focused on fighting and one of us focus on keeping the host safe, since if only one of us was burdened by both responsibilities they might miss something in the heat of battle that would be detrimental to our goals.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 22, 2014, 01:27:42 pm »

Moot? Hardly. Defense means protection, especially of our host. It would be much simpler to have one of us focused on fighting and one of us focus on keeping the host safe, since if only one of us was burdened by both responsibilities they might miss something in the heat of battle that would be detrimental to our goals.
Fair enough. I repeal my complaint but abstain my vote.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30