Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Tough Kids RTD  (Read 7243 times)

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tough Kids RTD
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2014, 10:17:02 pm »

"Dude look at this sweet crossbow! I tried to get you something but grandad started screaming about commies. We can probably stop by later when he cools off. What's with the purse?"

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2014, 10:20:10 pm »

"I snatched it from some old hag down the street. Got some change in it! How about looking for a pawn shop to get a shotgun with all this money, or maybe rob it with my knife?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2014, 10:41:06 pm »

"Sounds good. Let me try this thing out first."

Check bolt supply, then try to hit a garbage can. Retrieve bolt, then head out.

"I've got... ten bucks. I think shotguns need more than that."

blazing glory

« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2014, 10:43:04 pm »

Get up and wander around.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2014, 11:01:22 pm »

"Pfft, we're rich! We have 10.75$, I never got that much! It's enough for damn sure."
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2014, 11:14:42 pm »

"Yeah, you're right! And even if it isn't, I have a crossbow! I can just sneak in real... y'know, sneaky, and go all like, 'gimme yer money!' like on TV!"

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2014, 11:23:09 pm »

"Yeah, and I will be like Rambo with a knife and go all "Your money or your life!" or something like that! We are so cool! Oh, and we will get his guns for sure, guns are awesome!"

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2014, 11:36:30 pm »

"Yeah! And ammo! And knives! Thug life, motherf-hey, is there candy in that purse?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2014, 11:51:09 pm »

Continue to sit inside on my PS2, playing Ratchet and Clank.
Black lives matter.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2014, 12:54:57 am »

"Yeah, it does! Want some?"
Also, share and eat candy with Paphi
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2014, 02:57:34 am »

head to the mall

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2014, 06:37:02 pm »

Defeat the Drug Dealer and his goons with the power of SWAG
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2014, 09:20:05 pm »

bumping because this will be continued tomorrow, but too fucking tired to do it today, being my first class at Spetsnaz.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2014, 10:41:17 am »

Go find Sinvara, my best friend, see what he's up to.

(1) Shaking off the fall, you stumble about the town, looking for your bosom buddy. You trail off on your quest into a game store with quite an upset looking clerk. You're not sure what part of town you're one, though...

Kick away what's left of the door and flee from the police car.

(6) You kick with all your prepubescent might, and launch yourself not at the door, but at the window. You rocket out, and crash into a nearby dumpster.

"I snatched it from some old hag down the street. Got some change in it! How about looking for a pawn shop to get a shotgun with all this money, or maybe rob it with my knife?

(5) You find a pawnshop that rivals your friend's grandfather's shop. The name of it is "Goldstein's Curio". It has a bunch of things that look dumb, but expensive. Like jewelry and- Wait, is that a PlayStation?!

"Sounds good. Let me try this thing out first."

Check bolt supply, then try to hit a garbage can. Retrieve bolt, then head out.

"I've got... ten bucks. I think shotguns need more than that."

(5) You have 10 bolts. You successfully shoot a garbage can, killing a raccoon in the process.

Continue to sit inside on my PS1, playing Tomb Raider

(5) Being the elite super gamer you are, you win after a solid few hours of playing. Feeling good, you think about going pro.

"Yeah, it does! Want some?"
Also, share and eat candy with Paphi

(2) The candy's stale.

head to the mall

(6) Finding your way around town, you find the mall. It is a large and beautiful place, with many stores. You notice a kid like you hiding from some ruffians.

Defeat the Drug Dealer and his goons with the power of SWAG

(1-Swag) Trying to throw down, the two large men grab you and toss you into a white van. Uh oh.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2014, 10:54:16 am »

Grab baseball bat and look for the nearest ice cream truck
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5