Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 617114 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T45: Development
« Reply #3225 on: November 26, 2014, 04:38:07 pm »

"....So your saying we should destroy Yaos to fix everything.

"I think it is worth a try..."
While you may be right, I believe the risk is too great, and besides, you're somewhat biased.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: November 26, 2014, 04:51:12 pm »

Azem combat-enhances Sappira.

"I've always preferred your female self Yaos. She's the nicer one."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: November 26, 2014, 05:48:49 pm »

Yaos recreates the nine Orbs of Ambition (2E if I remember correctly) He gives two to Malik, two to the Mighty King, and three to the [TITLE] Warlady. Maybe giving the King and the Warlady an extra Orb is enough apology for taking the original from them?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3228 on: November 26, 2014, 05:50:06 pm »

So, Nothing is creating the stoNe meN, but the universe didn't like that so Yaos created them (possibly because she made deals with the Void)? Okay.
Yaos, try going back in time and not making the stoNe meN. Or even not making deals with the Void...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: November 26, 2014, 06:03:08 pm »

"The GM would probably fiat all attempts to go back in time and I don't make deals with the Void. In fact, I'm the one trying hardest to destroy the Void! All Fusil does is scream a lot and attack gods he doesn't like. I'm the one who founded an organisation dedicated to the eradication of Void cults! I'm the one who demanded Serac be punished if he didn't destroy the Void temple he made! I'm the only one who's made proposals that try to actually destroy the Void!"
"I'm going to be honest. Some of the ideas I came up with in my female form weren't good, but I'm certain that if we put all our power into it and become one supremely powerful, possibly omnipotent being, we could easily destroy the Void!"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: November 26, 2014, 06:24:46 pm »

"...OR we could do the sane thing and murder you to fix the universe."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: November 26, 2014, 06:31:54 pm »

The entirety of the universe as we can truly understand it, our Bubble, is microscopic in comparison to even a single Void being; leaving aside the ramifications of trying to destroy nothingness itself at best, or the container holding our universe in at worst, I'm fairly certain no amount of Gods could destroy the Void. If it was possible, why wouldn't it have been done already?

For now, let us go off of the assumption that Yaos did in fact cause the stoNe meN to appear, but not intentionally, as they claim to have been created when Yaos was revived, possibly as a side-effect of reviving something which cannot be revived.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: November 26, 2014, 06:45:53 pm »

"If we killed Yaos, whose to say the universe won't just pick another one of us at random?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: November 26, 2014, 06:48:38 pm »

"If we killed Yaos, whose to say the universe won't just pick another one of us at random?"

"We should not listen to Cim or the Void on this. Why would we trust them? We don't even know if Cim understood the confusing words correctly. We should just rid ourselves of Yaos, and hope that saves our followers from further destruction."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: November 26, 2014, 06:53:42 pm »

Nor should we listen to you, Fusil. You have a bias in this, and have already attempted to defy the council and it's will, and have blatantly said that you oppose all laws and restrictions that might keep you in check. I, at the very least, hold you in as much or more suspicion than Yaos, as this seems like something you might have made to blame on Yaos and subsequently rid yourself of him. We have only your word that they are Void-tainted, and you withhold so much information that we no reason whatsoever to trust you or your word.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: November 26, 2014, 06:58:31 pm »

Nor should we listen to you, Fusil. You have a bias in this, and have already attempted to defy the council and it's will, and have blatantly said that you oppose all laws and restrictions that might keep you in check.

"The Council and its will have shown to be poor on multiple accounts, seeing as so far the only law that has gone down got me killed and let my murderer walk free. The laws have not served to keep anyone 'in check', they have only been useful in a power play to kill me. Why would any sane man support such a law? The way it is run now is essentially mob rule, with two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Pretending it is otherwise is just some idiotic belief that just because it is a law, it must be 'good'."

We have only your word that they are Void-tainted, and you withhold so much information that we no reason whatsoever to trust you or your word.

"I do not know why everyone keeps saying that. Is it hard to check yourself? If I say there is a howitzer behind you, and you do not believe me, all you need to do is turn around and look for yourself. Use Yaos's void detectors if you wish, removing all bias from me. Those things are void tainted. Cim even said so in his own investigations."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: November 26, 2014, 07:02:24 pm »

Azem sighs.

"If we're going to have this argument again, I'm finding a nice pile of treasure to nap on. Sappira, take notes, on the off-chance someone says something important."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: November 26, 2014, 07:03:07 pm »

In fact, I notice that neither a Seppo nor Armu town has been razed by these invaders, nor does it seem as though you are sending your own angels to fight them, which is highly out of keeping with your character, since you are so apt to use force, even when unnecessary. Instead, you leave it to the rest of us to hold back, in what seems like an attempt to weaken us.

The law was preventing you from committing murder, and we still know not who killed you or how; they have been punished, regardless, I believe, in that Yaos is at a fraction of his former strength and no longer has the capacity to rule over Humans directly. They held you in check when you attempted to murder Cim. And yes, it is in fact a democracy, rather than the god of Weapons deciding that force of arms should be the way to run things.

And indeed, I hope to check. I certainly hope you weren't lying. And if you were telling the truth, which I believe is likely the case in this specific instance, it makes no difference as to who made them; the Void itself might be making them, but even if you did not initiate these invaders, you are certainly benefiting from them, and doing what seems like nothing to stop them.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: November 26, 2014, 07:11:07 pm »

In fact, I notice that neither a Seppo nor Armu town has been razed by these invaders, nor does it seem as though you are sending your own angels to fight them, which is highly out of keeping with your character, since you are so apt to use force, even when unnecessary

"I have, in fact, sent my own Angels to defend the Seppo and Armu towns. These two 'facts' you brought up work together. I don't do it openly as everyone else had, because I have my suspicions Yaos would attempt to stop me. Do recall that even the giant Castle Archangel managed to get injured, there is no reason for my to loudly shot about who and what my Archangels are slaying at the moment."

The law was preventing you from committing murder, and we still know not who killed you or how; they have been punished

"No, it was not. It was preventing me from stating my desire to kill Cim. It did not prevent me from being murdered. All this stupid, worthless, idiotic law prevents is yelling loudly about who you want to kill. So long as you do not publicly state your desire to murder someone it does nothing. You might as well say all it outlaws is saying you are going to kill someone, as it fails at everything else. My murderer has not been punished at all, you still let Yaos stand on my corpse despite all the facts pointing to him killing me! Let alone the other two, who blatantly assaulted my prison, not getting so much as a slap on the wrist. How do these laws work in any way?"

And yes, it is in fact a democracy, rather than the god of Weapons deciding that force of arms should be the way to run things.

"Effectively, if 60% of us team up, the other half is just fodder. That is how your idiotic laws currently work. This isn't a democracy, it is a mob rule that just happens to benefit you. You are just making it a matter of numbers rather than strength. "

And indeed, I hope to check. I certainly hope you weren't lying. And if you were telling the truth, which I believe is likely the case in this specific instance, it makes no difference as to who made them; the Void itself might be making them, but even if you did not initiate these invaders, you are certainly benefiting from them, and doing what seems like nothing to stop them.

"Isn't the fact my towns are not falling as the others are show that I am, in fact, doing far more to stop them then you are? You are insulting me..."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: November 26, 2014, 07:19:25 pm »

"Are delusional or just forgetful? You proceeded to attempt the murder of both Cim and Yaos.
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 475