Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616921 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [17+/999 players] IC: T93: Recreational creation
« Reply #5460 on: January 16, 2015, 12:37:40 am »

"Speaking of making up with the other gods, Fusil, do you want to make an artifact forge with me? It would be capable of creating weapons at zero Essence cost. It costs 15-25 Essence to make and would probably cost less if we limited the forge's capabilities to weapon-creation only. Are you interested?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5461 on: January 16, 2015, 12:39:09 am »

"Speaking of making up with the other gods, Fusil, do you want to make an artifact forge with me? It would be capable of creating weapons at zero Essence cost. It costs 15-25 Essence to make and would probably cost less if we limited the forge's capabilities to weapon-creation only. Are you interested?"

((Please say no, please say no, please say no...))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5462 on: January 16, 2015, 12:49:08 am »

"That proposal only refers to Darruth and I."

"So? I will be forced to fight! Forced I tell you!"

"I can already create artifacts for zero essence. I don't need a forge, and am hardly going to spend essence to help someone who I can't trust. Unless I am fighting something, apparently."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #5463 on: January 16, 2015, 03:31:43 am »

Melyssa appears before convicted criminals to torture them to death.

"...Could you at least put some qualifiers on that? Type of crime, at least? If you go around killing petty thieves who worship me with your sphere I will kill you with mine."
"I'm still not really sure which forms of crime exist, but i'll keep it to murderers for now"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 05:42:57 pm by Lord_lemonpie »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5464 on: January 16, 2015, 03:52:48 am »

Azem scowls.

"What a din! I know enough to be confused that Darruth and Fusil are agreeing on something, that is about it.'

Emerald tentacles spring from Azem's back.

"Now why don't you numbskulls knocks it off before I, err, it's really hard to make dull shinies and paperwork sound threatening. Even if my last curse supposedly did kill people."

The tentacles retract.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 04:04:24 am by Vgray »

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5465 on: January 16, 2015, 07:05:36 am »

"Now why don't you numbskulls knocks it off before I, err, it's really hard to make dull shinies and paperwork sound threatening. Even if my last curse supposedly did kill people."

Just threaten with conjuring a moon made of pure gold five meters away from planets surface. It was one of my prototype plans.

As for this whole higly amusing discusion, I'm more interested in what would happen should one mine through a leyline. Or explode one. Or redirect one to space using magic. These are all questions some mad scientist is going to ask himself one day, and you'd better have answers.

I propose that any disagreement between two, and no more than two gods would be solved by combat.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5466 on: January 16, 2015, 07:43:21 am »

As for this whole higly amusing discusion, I'm more interested in what would happen should one mine through a leyline. Or explode one. Or redirect one to space using magic. These are all questions some mad scientist is going to ask himself one day, and you'd better have answers.
"I'd use these arguments if I was still against ley lines. But I'm not. So I won't. I'm a bit curious why you would think a mad scientist would be responsible for the apocalypse, though. Most of them are under the watchful eye of an institution, the rest aren't smart enough to join such an institution, and a mad wizard is more likely to use magic for evil than a mad scientist."

I propose that any disagreement between two, and no more than two gods would be solved by combat.[/color][/glow]
Oppose. "This seems like a deliberate attempt to provide a means for old, powerful, or combat-aligned gods to get whatever they want from younger, weaker, or combat-unaligned gods in a legal manner."

"This is entirely unrelated, Khaziraad, but would you be against constructing or at least planning another castle? Actually, that reminds me of a couple of things I was going to do."

All Mountwyrm-Tailwyrm hybrids have a 1 in 100 chance of being born as a Winged Tailwyrm: a Tailwyrm with Mountwyrm wings. (This isn't important. It's just fluff.)

Butterfly effect: With the protection offered by the Bellatorus Sanatores, more and more merchants and travellers begin visiting the city of Tailwyrms with some choosing to permanently reside there. The influx of wealth from merchants allows for improvement of the city not only to accommodate these new immigrants but to make the city generally better than it was before. The first three of the new temples built are one to Malakath, one to Khaziraad, and one to Azem. The city now stands at a respectable population of 510,000. The Order of the Knights of Restoration gains a proportionate increase in membership, rising from 150 to 255.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 07:57:35 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5467 on: January 16, 2015, 08:18:46 am »

(How abaut this: I get you a castle abd yiu return to colors readable to darkling users)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #5468 on: January 16, 2015, 08:31:36 am »

Tick 95:

(Micro-update yet again, unfortunately)

This update's constellations are the Hammer and Gravestone.

Spoiler: Deities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (3) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Duty, Generosity, Magic, and Air. Opposing sphere ideas this tick are Stability and Want.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #5469 on: January 16, 2015, 12:04:39 pm »

All these vetoes are getting confusing. If I were mortal, my head would hurt.

Oppose 95.00 and 95.01
Support 95.00.1
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5470 on: January 16, 2015, 01:33:24 pm »

Emerald tentacles spring from Azem's back.

"First Malakath steals my motif, now you? It doesn't even make since! I use tentacles to hold more guns, you just have tentacles for the sake of it. Complete rip offs. Tentacle dragons? Absurd."

"I had assumed these would be metaphysical, or some kind of spirit, lines without physical presence in the world."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5471 on: January 16, 2015, 01:37:11 pm »

"I had assumed these would be metaphysical, or some kind of spirit, lines without physical presence in the world."

If imposibility stood in the way of true science, nothing would ever get done. When somone wakes up with an idea and gets obsesed with it, metaphysical mines wil be realised within a decade.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5472 on: January 16, 2015, 01:37:31 pm »

We're gods, man. If we want spirit mines, we can have spirit mines.

As for the leylines, I'm quite happy to provide some Essence in support of Darruth for them.

I do want to witness a fight between Fusil and Malakath though. Even with Malakath's reticence... I s'pose we could add rules so no-one dies or anything
*rolls eyes* not that it makes much difference.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #5473 on: January 16, 2015, 02:12:33 pm »

"First Malakath steals my motif, now you? It doesn't even make since! I use tentacles to hold more guns, you just have tentacles for the sake of it. Complete rip offs. Tentacle dragons? Absurd."
Wasn't the void using tentacles before you ever were?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5474 on: January 16, 2015, 02:18:34 pm »

If imposibility stood in the way of true science, nothing would ever get done. When somone wakes up with an idea and gets obsesed with it, metaphysical mines wil be realised within a decade.

"...What would metaphysical mines produce? I suppose I already produced the other sort of metamine..."

Wasn't the void using tentacles before you ever were?

"...Nope. Did Serac tell you that?Simply dirty lies. He thinks it is funny to do that. It isn't even real organic rainbow in his cookies. They use cheaper artificial flavorings."

Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 475