Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615197 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [18+/999 players] IC: T97: Revivication
« Reply #5685 on: January 18, 2015, 03:05:23 pm »

I'm not particularly pleased either, sunshine.

Someone is destroying my shrines. It's not something I want people to be doing, to any of the gods.

I freely admit I made a mistake in passing judgment before an investigation, a result of my fury over being attacked. I made an assumption which, as yet, has not been proved erroneous.

Once my investigation has run its course, I will make amends, if necessary.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5686 on: January 18, 2015, 03:09:16 pm »

God? I'm not even wearing any clothes and you still can't tell that I am a woman? How pathetic.

"......I try to avoid looking at the other Gods whenever I can help it. Especially the naked ones. God is your species now anyway."

What do you want me to do then, Fusil? I told you I've started an investigation, and Melyssa is going to find out if any of the people - which were chosen because they are blasphemers, not randomly as you seem to think - know anything about the attacks on my shrines.

I have no need to justify my actions to you, just as any other god has no need to justify their own actions to the rest of the Council. Get off your high horse and help with my investigation if you feel so strongly about it.

"You started an investigation after executing a random person and torturing others for information! The detective in me is crying right now at your sloppy work."

Oh, look, someone's trying to make me angry again.

Normally I might be upset by the idea that Fusil may have destroyed some shrines dedicated to Fortuna.

Then Fortuna decided to take the Melyssan route.

Ah, goodie! Guilty until proven innocent means of 'justice', to boot!

I know you don't care whether I'm happy or not, Fortuna. I know Melyssa probably wants me to be in pain, because she's a God of Torture.

But allow me to say it anyway.

I am not pleased.

((Holy shit 16 replies while my internet faffed about))

"Now why in the world would I destroy random Fortuna shrines? Tykki could destroy all of them within a tick. Is this the tanks I get for opposing someone torturing a random mortal without even an investigation?"

"How exactly do you plan on doing that?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #5687 on: January 18, 2015, 03:11:22 pm »

Oh, look, someone's trying to make me angry again.

Normally I might be upset by the idea that Fusil may have destroyed some shrines dedicated to Fortuna.

Then Fortuna decided to take the Melyssan route.

Ah, goodie! Guilty until proven innocent means of 'justice', to boot!

I know you don't care whether I'm happy or not, Fortuna. I know Melyssa probably wants me to be in pain, because she's a God of Torture.

But allow me to say it anyway.

I am not pleased.

((Holy shit 16 replies while my internet faffed about))
"Even though I can not deny that I wish you to be in pain, I hold no specific grudge against you, Darruth. I can understand why a god of goodness and protection might dislike my ideals, while I do not dislike yours. Torture is beautiful, and it must be shared with everyone. It is a shame that many do not understand this."

I'm not particularly pleased either, sunshine.

Someone is destroying my shrines. It's not something I want people to be doing, to any of the gods.

I freely admit I made a mistake in passing judgment before an investigation, a result of my fury over being attacked. I made an assumption which, as yet, has not been proved erroneous.

"I will make sure that the suspects stay alive and are still able to speak while your investigation is still going on, and I will make sure they confess if they are guilty."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5688 on: January 18, 2015, 03:14:13 pm »

Put your inner-detective to work then and help me find out what's happening.

I appreciate your efforts, Melyssa.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5689 on: January 18, 2015, 03:21:04 pm »

"Why in the world would I do that?"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5690 on: January 18, 2015, 03:21:55 pm »

Because then I won't have to listen to your complaints anymore.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5691 on: January 18, 2015, 03:22:28 pm »

"I could kill you right now with almost no effort."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5692 on: January 18, 2015, 03:24:30 pm »

"Why in the world would I do that?"
"You seem to be contradicting yourself, Fusil. First you want to prove the innocence of some people, but now you refuse to help with the research. You confuse me."

"You'll have to go through me first."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5693 on: January 18, 2015, 03:25:02 pm »

You could. I could make you the unluckiest being in existence, at somewhat more effort on my part. Neither of us would gain from this though, so it would be pointless.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5694 on: January 18, 2015, 03:29:07 pm »

You could. I could make you the unluckiest being in existence, at somewhat more effort on my part. Neither of us would gain from this though, so it would be pointless.

"But then I wouldn't have to listen to your complaints anymore. Your curses would mean nothing when you are a corpse."

"You seem to be contradicting yourself, Fusil. First you want to prove the innocence of some people, but now you refuse to help with the research. You confuse me."

"I want you to put some thought into your investigations before torturing literally random people to horrible deaths, so I must be the one who has to find the real culprit? That is what really doesn't make since."

"You'll have to go through me first."

"That would be where the 'Almost' comes from. You two combined aren't even close to being an obstacle to me."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5695 on: January 18, 2015, 03:33:48 pm »

"But then I wouldn't have to listen to your complaints anymore. Your curses would mean nothing when you are a corpse."

True, but you were chastising me for being arbitrary. You threaten to kill me for merely hurting your feelings. Six and a half-dozen, hm?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5696 on: January 18, 2015, 03:35:21 pm »

True, but you were chastising me for being arbitrary. You threaten to kill me for merely hurting your feelings. Six and a half-dozen, hm?

"I assure you your death will be swift and painless and I will make your corpse into something useful. If you get in my way, I will kill you. That is how it has always been."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5697 on: January 18, 2015, 03:36:52 pm »

"That would be where the 'Almost' comes from. You two combined aren't even close to being an obstacle to me."
"Attack Fortuna and I will personally destroy you."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5698 on: January 18, 2015, 03:38:23 pm »

"I assure you your death will be swift and painless and I will make your corpse into something useful. If you get in my way, I will kill you. That is how it has always been."

I understand this Fusil, but I'm not getting in your way.

I insulted you - because you made complaints about me and when I asked for your help, you refused - but that's hardly an impediment to your progress, is it?

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5699 on: January 18, 2015, 03:39:08 pm »

"Attack Fortuna and I will personally destroy you."
"You can count on My help, Neron."
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 475