Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 391 392 [393] 394 395 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616703 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [18+/999 players] IC: T99: Losing is fun!
« Reply #5880 on: January 20, 2015, 05:34:46 pm »

"I already gave them basic cold resistance, but maybe we should completely change them so that they can never go to war again. I`m thinking about changing them into Eel Men without hands so that they can never hold weapons again and without the ability to go out of water."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5881 on: January 20, 2015, 05:35:48 pm »

"I already gave them basic cold resistance, but maybe we should completely change them so that they can never go to war again. I`m thinking about changing them into Eel Men without hands so that they can never hold weapons again and without the ability to go out of water."

"Why have you shown such hostility to weapons? That is incredibly annoying. Try and Ill have to stab you."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5882 on: January 20, 2015, 05:37:12 pm »

(The other pantheon)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5883 on: January 20, 2015, 05:38:58 pm »

(The other pantheon)
(You can't "strengthen" a pantheon that way. Being in a pantheon with another god simply means you'll encourage your worshippers to also worship the other god and he'll do the same with his worshippers. You don't need Essence for that and you certainly don't need 4 Essence for that.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5884 on: January 20, 2015, 05:39:33 pm »

"They are at war with everyone and your whining about weapons!..Wait a minute. Where did they get these weapons, Fusil, god of weapons, and why have they not attacked any of your cities. Something seems fishy about that."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 05:44:02 pm by Ama »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5885 on: January 20, 2015, 05:46:53 pm »

"Wait a minute. Where did they get these weapons, Fusil, god of weapons, and why have they not attacked your any of your cities. Something seems fishy..."

"That would likely be the mermaids. They do come from the ocean, after all. It is possible that they got some weapons from the Seppo, considering that they are a race dedicated to producing weapons, though I can hardly be faulted for spreading my sphere. Considering all the things you did with the sun...

Anyway, it is likely they made their own weapons. Azem received a prayer stating that the Mermaids had increased their metal imports a while back, which could have foreshadowed this. It is possible they have been readying themselves since their creation. Why would you have the race you created invade the land dwellers? Of course they avoid the A-S-H cities. They are surrounded by smiley-faced many-handed steel guards that shoot a few hundred crossbows a minute that all explode in trenches, filled with angry tentacle monsters with hundreds of weapons open to them and steel beasts capable of transforming into weapons both of which have excellent magical skills, and watched over by a God who would have already killed them all. There is also the possibility they will attempt to frame me, as they did with the random arrow sticking out of Gruel's head."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5886 on: January 20, 2015, 05:51:24 pm »

(The other pantheon)
(You can't "strengthen" a pantheon that way. Being in a pantheon with another god simply means you'll encourage your worshippers to also worship the other god and he'll do the same with his worshippers. You don't need Essence for that and you certainly don't need 4 Essence for that.)
((I thought it was a temple thing build with multiple gods. It worked last time I threw money Essence at it))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5887 on: January 20, 2015, 05:54:23 pm »

(The other pantheon)
((I thought it was a temple thing build with multiple gods. It worked last time I threw money Essence at it))
(Just ask KJP about it in the OCC thread before you throw 4 Essence at it.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5888 on: January 20, 2015, 05:56:39 pm »

The attack has been most untimely, distrupting the contest I had called. Another sin to the instigator. True winners were not named, so I shall reward those that were nominated with a lesser gift.

Grant those that were nominated in the contests ability to freely recall any skill and ability they had in previous lives.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5889 on: January 20, 2015, 06:00:05 pm »

"I`m still planning on turning them into Eel Men like it or not God of Weapons."

Use 5 essence to turn as many Merfolk warriors as I can into Eel Men.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5890 on: January 20, 2015, 06:04:48 pm »

"I`m still planning on turning them into Eel Men like it or not God of Weapons."

Use 5 essence to turn as many Merfolk warriors as I can into Eel Men.

Spend 3 essence to turn all the Eel Men's tongues into a long tentacle that can split open into dozens of smaller tentacles, allowing them to wield multiple weapons at once.

"Come to think of it, you where awfully quick to accuse me of doing this, and they are your creations. You also seem to be trying to hide your guilt. Who is to say it wasn't you who did it, and you are trying to frame me?"

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5891 on: January 20, 2015, 06:06:50 pm »

My Gods. Well isn't this nice.

I'd like to know the state of Ñurnea and the Wolf-people so that I may help them better.

I agree not to harm any civilian Merpeople, but soldiers must be neutralized, preferably not killed, but sometimes these things can't be helped.

Hey, I have an idea of how we can take these armies out.

Use up to 4E to surround dense marching Merfolk armies with a poisonous, purple gas. The poison is extremely lethal but causes no pain, just like falling asleep.
Send my Winged Servants to fly around Ñurnea and firebomb any Merfolk at the walls.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 06:14:58 pm by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5892 on: January 20, 2015, 06:09:10 pm »

"Keep it up and maybe your followers will start dealing with some strange weather, God of Weapons."

Spend 3 essence to cause the tentacles to transform into smaller eels that devour weapons.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5893 on: January 20, 2015, 06:13:22 pm »

Use up to 4E to surround dense marching Merfolk armies with a poisonous, purple gas. The poison is extremely lethal but causes no pain, just like falling asleep.
"I advise you against this course of action. This will kill all life that touches the gas - not just Merfolk armies. Not to mention that the gas would surely dissipate, poisoning and killing many things when it does. Then there's the fact that they have their own mages which can push away the gas using air magic or something. All-in-all it's a terrible idea."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5894 on: January 20, 2015, 06:14:29 pm »

"Keep talking like that and I will nuke you and everything you ever loved into the Void. I do not take threats against my followers lightly, would you like Tykki to give you a sample of how cold steel beats cold ice?"

Train the Eel men to control their tongue tentacle eels, allowing them to get over their impulse to devour weapons. If not enough to hold them in the Eel's mouth, enough to weaponize the eels to devour their enemies instead.

Pages: 1 ... 391 392 [393] 394 395 ... 475