Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 440 441 [442] 443 444 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616722 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T106: Vertebrate Council?
« Reply #6615 on: February 04, 2015, 07:14:08 pm »

"Excellent, my helpful assistant. Here is your reward. Now, I seek someone's aid in constructing a perfect cube. You may do so as well, Atropos."

"You...IDIOTS! Did you not hear my warnings? Where you to arrogant to understand just how stupid this is?"

"KI'Tork, eager as always, I see. You specifically may help by dropping a pebble on the left side of a certain mage's desk. The compensation for this will be 1E, less than for the other task."

"Tykki, quickly! Please use a nailgun and secure the pebble to that desk permanently! It seems that idiot Ki'tork has made a deal with the Null already. I propose we punish him by throwing him into the sun and keeping him there forever."

Fusil and Malakath have been caught attempting to seal Kli away! Considering what tends to happen to the sealed away, an attempted assault/murder trial may be in order. Kli remains unsealed for now.

"Why are you trying to seal him, Malakath? That is my job. I have special sealing things made to keep them from becoming Void monsters."

This update's constellations are the Lance and Lady.

( :P)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6616 on: February 04, 2015, 07:14:48 pm »

Ice Golem:
"Can Anything Raise The Freezing Temperature Of Water?"
"We Have Walled In Your Northern Crown To Protect It From Winds."
"Why would you want to do that?"
"Wonderful! It looks amazing!
Enchant the Northern Crown with the power to give Meofisp followers powers over ice and snow and it will give Rani even greater powers over ice.
Fusil and Malakath have been caught attempting to seal Kli away! Considering what tends to happen to the sealed away, an attempted assault/murder trial may be in order. Kli remains unsealed for now.
Kli has been sealed away in halves.
Godly facetentacle.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6617 on: February 04, 2015, 07:28:57 pm »

Council records: Too vague
Only Tick updates. ::)

"KI'Tork, eager as always, I see. You specifically may help by dropping a pebble on the left side of a certain mage's desk. The compensation for this will be 1E, less than for the other task."
Butterfly effect: I talk with the mage about magic and its relationship to the soul before he gets to his desk. This should mess up whatever butterfly effect the Null was hoping to enact.

"Can we have blue blood like shellfish too?"
"I want to befriend a blood-drinker with shiny dust!"
"Just ask one of my priests to do it. Cosmetic changes to blood are very easy to do."
"You might want to ask the blood-drinker if they'd like shiny dust. Different people have different like sand dislikes, after all."

Council:
"Twenty divines! My wall collapsed!"
"Can you pass a law against doing anything with mortals?"
I magically un-collapse the wall.
Ignore. What race is this guy? I'm curious if he has enhanced common-sense or not.

What do you mean what happens to the sealed-away? They just stay sealed away, don't they?

"Why are you trying to seal him, Malakath? That is my job. I have special sealing things made to keep them from becoming Void monsters."
"Because I don't trust you, Fusil. For all I know, you're implanting hidden kill-switches or something in the gods you seal. As for becoming a Void monster, I am just as adept at preventing that from happening as you, possibly even more so depending on whether you use Void knowledge/magic or not."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6618 on: February 04, 2015, 07:34:57 pm »

"Because I don't trust you, Fusil. For all I know, you're implanting hidden kill-switches or something in the gods you seal. As for becoming a Void monster, I am just as adept at preventing that from happening as you, possibly even more so depending on whether you use Void knowledge/magic or not."

"You didn't even know I was going to seal him. I have been protecting the inactive since the first time the God of Honor fell, and have improved my skills with it considerably since then. I have no reason to implant kill switches into something that isn't coming back. No, you are a complete idiot when it comes to all things. You don't know what the Void monster is, how they form, why they form, or (most importantly) how to stop it. You do not stand anything about the Void or magic. I am the only one who can properly seal them!"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6619 on: February 04, 2015, 07:38:02 pm »

"We don't even know what state the gods under your care are in. For all we know you've drained them to 1E and kept them there, ensuring they never awaken. The fact that you seem to hoard information and never share it only further proves your untrustworthiness."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6620 on: February 04, 2015, 07:41:27 pm »

((What happened to the stasis area for Sewa souls?))
if it wasn't created last turn make it this turn
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 09:22:54 pm by Cryxis, Prince of Doom »
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6621 on: February 04, 2015, 07:49:19 pm »

105.00: Support.

"We. Do. Not. Trust. You. You. Idiotic. Worm. We have absolutely no reason to."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6622 on: February 04, 2015, 08:18:48 pm »

Propose that we create a directory that lets us quickly view every Tick report since the Bubble's creation. (A tab that links to every Tick update and half-Tick update.)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6623 on: February 04, 2015, 08:40:45 pm »

(I don't feel like making more work for the GM, so if I'm understanding right, I'll probably oppose.)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6624 on: February 04, 2015, 08:50:31 pm »

(I don't feel like making more work for the GM, so if I'm understanding right, I'll probably oppose.)

(I agree. It sounds like a lot of work for something that ends up being pointless. If you want it done, do it yourself.)

"We don't even know what state the gods under your care are in. For all we know you've drained them to 1E and kept them there, ensuring they never awaken. The fact that you seem to hoard information and never share it only further proves your untrustworthiness."

"That isn't even how it works! This only proves your incompetence in keeping a sealed God for any length of time. The essence will rot and transform your half into a balance monster before you know it."

105.00: Support.

"We. Do. Not. Trust. You. You. Idiotic. Worm. We have absolutely no reason to."

"You are the only idiotic whyrm I see here, Azem. You do not have to trust me, I am simply the only one capable of keeping the sealed Gods safe and alive. Do you think Malakath is anywhere near capable of keeping it well?"

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6625 on: February 04, 2015, 08:53:16 pm »

((I feel we should give him a break for now, since he has a week to catch up on, but if he doesn't mind when things slow down, then I'd support it.))
(aside)"See what you gods have done?"
(To mortal)"Are you sure you'd even want that? We'd be cutting you off from all good things that we do for you, as well as the bad. It would also leave us husks of our former selves because everything we have ever done in this bubble influenced mortals, and if we could not do that, we could do nothing."

Oppose killing K'I'Tork.

"Anyone else interpreting that as a threat?
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6626 on: February 04, 2015, 08:55:29 pm »

((I feel we should give him a break for now, since he has a week to catch up on, but if he doesn't mind when things slow down, then I'd support it.))
(To mortal)"Are you sure you'd even want that? We'd be cutting you off from all good things that we do for you, as well as the bad. It would also leave us husks of our former selves because everything we have ever done in this bubble influenced mortals, and if we could not do that, we could do nothing."

Oppose killing K'I'Tork.

"If we where to go by your moronic sense of threats, you would be able to imprison me for whatever slight you desire. I propose we send Kaybar into the sun, too. And keep him there this time."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6627 on: February 04, 2015, 08:58:49 pm »

"If we where to go by your moronic sense of threats, you would be able to imprison me for whatever slight you desire. I propose we send Kaybar into the sun, too. And keep him there this time."
"Tykki, quickly! Please use a nailgun and secure the pebble to that desk permanently! It seems that idiot Ki'tork has made a deal with the Null already. I propose we punish him by throwing him into the sun and keeping him there forever."
Oppose both.

Support 105.01

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6628 on: February 04, 2015, 09:04:58 pm »

Oppose killing K'I'Tork.

"I oppose your foolishness. I think if you threaten someone, it should be counted as a threat, and now that our proposal has passed, you might want to watch your mouth.

I think that if someone feels threatened by your actions, it is legally a threat.

K'I'Tork, do you feel threatened?"
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6629 on: February 04, 2015, 09:07:09 pm »

Oppose killing K'I'Tork.

"I oppose your foolishness. I think if you threaten someone, it should be counted as a threat, and now that our proposal has passed, you might want to watch your mouth.

I think that if someone feels threatened by your actions, it is legally a threat.

K'I'Tork, do you feel threatened?"

"That is absurd. A coward like you would feel threatened by anything. The beliefs of a pathetic fraidykit like you has no bearing on my non-imprisonment. I do hope the other Gods go along with my justified proposal to send you into the sun, for the good of the children."

Pages: 1 ... 440 441 [442] 443 444 ... 475