Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 617060 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T106: Vertebrate Council?
« Reply #6645 on: February 04, 2015, 10:40:26 pm »

The fault is with those who word the proposals poorly, not with the system itself. I like to know exactly what a proposal is going to do when it passes. I don't want to have to guess at all the possible non specified intentions the person who proposed it might have.
"Indeed. You made a very good point there Grauel. Then there's also the different interpretations of the spirit of the laws. In this case, my interpretation is to stop Fusil from bullying everyone around into doing what he wants. His proposed punishment against KI'Tork for his actions are, to me, justifiable, and it's not just petty bullying."

"I am sure Malakath would not mind greater ability with souls."
"Greater ability with souls? I am a goddess. No mortal could ever hope to match even a fraction of my power. I can freely create or destroy whatever I see fit. I hold power that to most it's considered unimaginable. What makes you think that I need or desire any more power, especially in regards to my own primary sphere?"

Send a message to the Sewa
"My people, I have created a world for your souls to reside. It will be one with out heartache or troubles, there you will sleep for a year and a thousand more, while you sleep I will create a haven for you. A new planet, one for farming and harvest, one free of wars and tyrant, one with which you may farm. Your excess crop grown there will be sent to the good people of these worlds to benefit them and give them reason not to tamper with your new world, you shall benefit all and live the lives you were made to live. You will have your own cities and you may run yourselves as you see fit but always remember a good harvest comes from a worship of your creator and a good soul all the same, believe in me and you shall be taken to this haven, disbelieve and you shall slumber for ten thousand eternities till your slumber has driven you void"

"I advise caution, Cyrix. If a material being stays more than a few days in an immaterial plane then they too will turn immaterial. (The reverse isn't true for some reason.) I recommend shuttling them in and out of your plane and the Corporeal Plane so they don't become immaterial and you don't have to spend Essence to revive them later. Additionally, I'm willing to help you build the planet (which should discount the price) if you help me with one of my projects, but let's discuss that privately."
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 10:43:17 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6646 on: February 04, 2015, 10:45:54 pm »

They are in slumber for a short period, I will start the terraforming soon. As a matter of fact

(was it one of the moons or a seperate planet? Ah whatever was open and small) Put a Sewa safe and pleasant atmosphere on the open small planet/moon
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6647 on: February 04, 2015, 10:53:41 pm »

(was it one of the moons or a seperate planet? Ah whatever was open and small) Put a Sewa safe and pleasant atmosphere on the open small planet/moon
(There are 61 available moons. 29 around the gas giant in the Keshan system, 30 around the GG in the Slythan system, and one moon for the planets Keshan and Slytha themselves.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6648 on: February 04, 2015, 10:56:13 pm »

((There was one that was discussed that was relatively near the two planets and not huge but not very small either))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6649 on: February 04, 2015, 11:03:08 pm »

(Ah yes, Nikjol. That planet is completely frozen over. Its sun is basically an anti-sun - it cools things down rather than heats things up. If you terraformed that planet the way you want to, all its native life would die off and the planet would eventually get refrozen by the sun anyway.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6650 on: February 04, 2015, 11:04:43 pm »

*chortles with glee*

Oh this will be fun.

I propose Council laws work via the spirit of the law, not the letter of it. Thus, we can avoid Fusil's constant attempts at loopholing.

Oppose anyone being thrown into sun
Oppose 104.1
Support 105.00
Wonder how/why 103.06 died

"Oppose."

"Greater ability with souls? I am a goddess. No mortal could ever hope to match even a fraction of my power. I can freely create or destroy whatever I see fit. I hold power that to most it's considered unimaginable. What makes you think that I need or desire any more power, especially in regards to my own primary sphere?"

::)

"Ah, but Fusil and Malakath, you know not which mage I meant. Are you yourselves currently in need of great power or control, perhaps? I am sure Malakath would not mind greater ability with souls and Fusil would probably be delighted to study a true Void weapon."

"Tykki, nail down all pebbles on all mage's desks! In both worlds! And on the moons too! We cannot allow this pebble to fall under any circumstances!"

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6651 on: February 04, 2015, 11:07:11 pm »

"Do your Sewa like warmth and heights? Just curious."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6652 on: February 04, 2015, 11:49:05 pm »

"Do you think me a mortal? NO! I am a god! The planet could hear itself, or I could find a new one, one that is more habitable."
((Sorry no text color))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #6653 on: February 04, 2015, 11:51:06 pm »

"Now, I seek someone's aid in constructing a perfect cube."
"Council. This sentence tells us a lot of the thing's motives. Perfect geometrical shapes are Static, which means it wants Dynamic things in this Bubble to end, likely by destroying them. A very, very large portion of what we've created is Dynamic. Its Creative tendency points that this is a destroy-and-rebuild-in-my-image plan. In short, do not serve it if you want to live."

"As for you, Cim, I can provide your Bubble with security. You know well Bubbles are fragile and prone to destruction, and I can correct that. What I want is simply to maintain it until you can make the decision of destroying it on your own. I can also provide you personally with that which you have always sought."
"Muighoseph'aalaunw. Tempting, but no. Allowing you to maintain the Bubble would make it and everything in it, including the asset you offer, dangerous and almost useless to us Gods. No deal. Besides, I can provide it to myself to myself, eventually."

"Council. Having the Bubble be maintained with impure Essence would most likely spread the Void impurities into everything in it, including our Essence gains. And that would most likely end up with us dead, powerless and/or puppets to the Null."

"KI'Tork, eager as always, I see. You specifically may help by dropping a pebble on the left side of a certain mage's desk. The compensation for this will be 1E, less than for the other task."
"KI'Tork. Moving a pebble invokes the butterfly effect, with possibly unexpected results. Don't do it."

"Ah, but Fusil and Malakath, you know not which mage I meant. Are you yourselves currently in need of great power or control, perhaps? I am sure Malakath would not mind greater ability with souls and Fusil would probably be delighted to study a true Void weapon."
"Malakath and Fusil. As it happens, I could help you with both of those without taking anything you die without as payment. (Though I wouldn't help Fusil at this point.)"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6654 on: February 04, 2015, 11:54:40 pm »

"Malakath and Fusil. As it happens, I could help you with both of those without taking anything you die without as payment. (Though I wouldn't help Fusil at this point.)"

"I know enough about Void weaponry to know their locations. They are, after all, made instances after our bubble. I would never get near those things, let alone use them. Anything like that would be far too corrupting to even study, though I admit some of their effects are interesting."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6655 on: February 05, 2015, 12:24:44 am »

"I'm interested. Perhaps we can discuss this privately?"

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6656 on: February 05, 2015, 01:42:25 am »

The God Engines seem to be animated statues loaded with various weapons.

What.

"Excellent, my helpful assistant. Here is your reward. Now, I seek someone's aid in constructing a perfect cube. You may do so as well, Atropos."

Why would...

Fusil and Malakath have been caught attempting to seal Kli away!

Į ̛d͟o͠n̸'t̛ ev͞en.̴..

Kli has been sealed away in halves.

Ẅ̵͒̐̌̏͌͌̒͆̄̚͜҉̶̼͓̙̺̙̣̬̗ͅͅͅh̄ͫ̃ͥ͌́̏͌͑̈̃̍͌ͨͯ͜͟͡҉̤͙͔̖͎̭͎̘̟̯͟aͧ̒ͤͬ́̉̈͆҉̷͇̫̦̞̲̜͔̖̥̲͟t̴̶͉̤̫͔̭̘̫̣ͮ͒ͮ̓͑ͨ̄ͪͤ͆͑̌̊̓ͦ̇ͦ͢͝ͅ ̵͇͈̫̬̼̱̤͙͈̝̗̳͇̦̋ͭ͋̿̈́̏ͤ͒̐̈́́̀̊́͝i̵̹̯͉͎̻̠̺̼̖̖̞̯̺̔ͮ͛̑͐̆́̅ͣ̃ͦ́̓ͩ͊̂̃́̚n̴̶̵̾̾̊̒̉̈́͗̾̔͌̀͂̾̔͒̚͡҉̰̠̻̲̝͉̙̦ͅ ͛ͦͣ͆̇͌҉͡͏̢͏̝͍͚̯͖̹̤̯̼͍̰̠̹̣̯̻ͅt͗ͩ͛ͬ̊̊ͩͦ͊ͩ̋̂̀ͤ͢҉̴̲̫̻̖̕h̜̹̫̪̊͐̒̔̑ͥ͂̏̄̕͠ȩ̵̜͓͖͍͕̠̲͙̼̲̪͛̓̀̂͐ͣ̊͒̎ͯͭ̇͆̍͘͟͟ ̴̨̥͓͓͖̖͇̝͕͓̼̞͔͉͆̎͑͊̀͞fͣ̊̇̽̔ͪ̅̋̉ͭ̚͢҉͍̤̯̥̳̳͚̠̭̦͢u̡̧͇̰̖̼͖̘̘͎͔̯͊̈́̓ͦ͊̇̏̋̂ͨ̇̌́ͦ́̀͞͞c̙̤̗̖̐̓ͧ̓̉ͮͫ̔̃ͥ́̉̔ͫ̎͂͋͊͡k̸̙͚̳̖͉̻͓͚̪̭̭ͫ̎̃̔͑ͨ̾̃͒͆́͘͜ī̷̱̜̞̥̮̖̗̩͒ͯ̋̾̂ͬ͟ͅņ̛͍̭͖̠̮͙̻̳͇̥͍̤̠͎̟̘̣͖͍́͛ͤ͑̃̌͝ģ͍̬͖̤͔̹͈̄͗ͩͨ̈͐͐͑̐̊̚ ̂̐̈ͫ̂̄̎̒̈͡͞͏̯̝͍̳ͅf̨̱͔̯͔̜̹̣͖͉͚̲͚͓̟̹͔̠̖ͪͧͣ̿̉̐̂͌ͭ͋̊̓̈́ͨ̐̃̏̇͜͠u̸̧̨̫͓̦̠̳̗͈̪̮̻̪̼͙͙̣͖̭͒ͬ̐̐̓ͩ͗̈́̓̉̑ͮͭ̉̿̽̄̚̕͡c̩͓̩̫̱̱̤̙̀͗̐̍̒ͦ̾́̕͜k̶̵̦̯̬̬͍̩̲͚̹͖̙̂͊̇̽͑̎̊̄̍ͬͥ͑̋̊̉̃̈́̀̀̚ ̶̢̪̣̬͍̟̬͍͔͈̇̊ͧ̈͛̋̏̆̒ͨ͆̉͆̓̏̊͊͝i̇͒ͣͥ̍͒͐ͦ̽̑̀҉̸̲̭̲̩̣̠̙̼͎̹̟̲̖͈͙̖ś̶̶̛̛̱͇̫̟̹͕͎͓̝ͩ̑̏͝ ̧̧͋̊͛̾͛̍̚͏̱̮̘͚̭͔wͩ̄̏͒ͦ͐ͨ̾ͩ̓ͮ͆́͠͡͏̡͉̤̬̤̘͙̩r̟̗̥̯̍̑ͭ̈́̉̈́̽͑́͜͡o̫̘̖̩̤̟͓ͭ͆͂ͣ͐͐͛͌ͨ̐̿ͮ̐̃ͣ͂͠͞n̵̮͉̤̰͇͉̪͈̠̠̠̪̻̣͔̙͎ͦ̃̔ͥ̎̆ͦ̚ͅg̴̴̴̢̺̳̘̟̳͕̣͌́ͥͯ̊̊̑͛ͩ̽͒͛ͪ͠ͅ ͧ͆͋̃̏ͫ̈́̓͆͟͏̝͕̝̪̘̝͈͕̠͇͈̱̥̮͈̥̱͈ͅw̶̨͚͉̗̫͙̖͕͓͍̪̘̼̬͉͋̂̊͌ͤ͛͝ͅi̵̢̍̌̄ͪ̒͆̒͟͜҉͕͓̠͙͎͙̟̼̣̰̦̣͕͈̹͔̘ţ̳̱̮͈̘̜̔͒͊ͭͮ͂̅̾ͥ͐̌̃ͭ̆ͨͣ͠h̴̶̸͚̲̼̼̜͍̏ͤ͗ͨ͋̓͂ͨͬ̓͂͜͢ ̙̘̮̬̱͇͍̲ͭͣ̊̆͊̂ͪ́̐̍́̈ͣ̚͡͝y̶̵̨͓̱̭̩̘̩̹̪̹̻̺̗̳͗̇ͫ̈̄̌͒ͅö̸̵̧̨̟̪̼͔͇̝͓́͗ͣ͛ͮ͋̓̆̑̑̚͜ų̸͓͓͎̬̥̗͈̰͓̝̳̰̘͈̦̟ͪ͌͒̈́̆̿ͧ̒̂̾͊͛̎̇͂ͣͣͫ̕͟,̐̅̓̀̂҉̨̛̼̟͎̲͈͓̗͖͈̩̭̣͠ ̸̯̰̤͖̲̻ͭ̎̍͐ͤ̈ͤ̂͗̈́̓̓͗̒̃̔́ͨ͝͠w̧͉̹͚̺̝̼̺͉͚̖̉̒̓̀̂ͩ͑̉̃̆ͦ̿̀̋̏ͣͧͬ̀̕͘h́̐̎̌҉͏̹̞͉̱̺̖̞y̷̧̰̰̭̻̤̤̺̻̼̘̫̲ͯͥ͐ͨͣͥͪ̾͒ͣͫ̇̓ͤ̆͘͘͢ ̽͐̏̆ͥͪ҉̞̝̮̮͕̳͔̞̲͜a̿̄͛ͨ͊̿̏̃̈̌͋ͥ̋͊̋̅ͩͪ̉͏̨̖͕̩̜̯̝͕͖͉̫͈͖̳ͅͅr̴̽̍̍̎ͥͧ̄̋̆̀̄͠͞͏̯̦̤̟̹̞͈̱̤̦͇̯͇e̷̴̵͉̤̻͖̟̘̤̝͖͖̘̘̩̝̬̫̎̃̈́̍̐̐ͭ̓̋ͮ͂̃̐̑́̓ͭ͟ ̶̛͓͕̥͔͉̜̺͍̤͖͉̗ͫ͗́͋̿̇̉ͮͤͭ̅̿̾̋ͯ̌y̵̢̛͔̬̻̻͕̰̠̯̯͇̜͉̙̘͓ͨ̎ͮͭ̄̇o̊ͧͦ̂̊̍̓͏̟̮͎̞̗͙̙̬̹͚̫ư̶̸̺͇͚̮͙̭̯͚͎͔̭̥̏͊̃̓ͭ ̗̰̼̬͔͇̬͎̙͉̟̠̔ͭ͊̑ͦ̀ͯ̉̊ͧͬ̎̊̐ͫͩ̌ͩ͢͞͝͞ͅd͚̳̭̝̪̬̺̞ͩ͐ͪͬͪ͐͂̂̕͘͟͠ǫ̛͚͓͎̹̮̩͙͓͒ͦ͛̐̿i͋̓ͤ̄҉̶̥͔̼̳̼̲̺͕̘͢ͅn̸̡̡̡͍̤̟̱͎̩͖̹̰ͤ͂̎̽̒ͨͬͦ͛̒͡g̴̽̇͗̆ͭͥ̍̑̅ͪ̒͏̼̺̬̫͓͈̠̺͉͚̞̪̝̬̙̠͙͙͞ ̛̤̘̪̞̜̦̖͔̦̭̟̠̦̭̦̯̩ͮ̑̊̀ͨ̂͐̓ͦ̏ͭ̍̇̈̊̓̔̂́̚͘͘t͖̺͇̲̞̙̞̹̠̻̼̪̬̮͙̦́͛̃ͫ̿̿ͪ̊̎̔ͣ̌̎͞͞ḩ̴̀͂ͪ̃ͧ҉̴̪̯̩̻̱̲͈͈̱̫̥͞ͅͅǐ̸̛̥̫̤̠̲͙̤̝̤̻̗̩̰̪̦͕̩͑͊́͑̕s̊͊ͧ̀̍̾̃͐ͨ̔̓̿̃҉̧̺̘͇̲͖͙͓̩͓̀͠.̒͑̀́̈͌͊̅̓͐̆͝͏̞̮̦̞̫̥̠̰̰ͅ ̡̢̜͖̤̻͓͚̩̲͍͍̞̫̒̏͑͒̆̏͐̄̅̂ͣ̈̓̊̚͟͞ͅJ̵̖͍̯͈̝͍̞͇͔̩͊̏͊ͤ͞͡ͅų̡̘̻͉̤̝̞͇̲͉̺̟̻̝̳̖͎̱̤ͣͩ̏ͩ̔ͥ͂̿̆́ͅs̨̨̼̲̖̗̖̱͉̝̣̭̙̺̾̆̐ͭ̑ͮ͛ͦ̓̋ͨ̽͋́ͮͯ̎́̏͜͝t̰̪͙̮͕̗̙̩̫ͤ̆ͤ̍͑̉̈ͤͪ͒ͩ͌̂͊̋̄̇͡ ̷̴̸̮̯̻̹͇͚̬̮̭̰͔̜͉̿ͧ̇̇͗̉̋ͮ͛̈́͊ͭ͐ͪͧͪ̓͐̚͟w̵̴̺͔͔͔̬̞̙̭̹͓̬̼͓̟̫̝̣ͨ̌ͯ́̃̓̓͆͂͗̍͐́h̓̍̃̐͗͛͆ͨ͑͋̆ͥ͑̃́̔́́҉͏͉̥͖̲̩̟̜̪y̷̵̛͚̯̹͓͖̲̹̻͎͓̮̲͉̣͇̾ͫ̿̂͐̊ͦ̀ͩ̈̔ͯ͑̿̕?̧͊̊̇͛̈ͫ̌ͤͣͭ̀̚̚҉̯͎̠̤̱̦̜ ̴̸̷͕̣̫̠͉̲̤̭̱̯̮͉̦̯̰͓̘͓̮ͥ̿ͥ̈́̌͊̓̾͌̉ͣ̀F̵̧̝̠͕̼̦͓ͤ̄ͨ̇ͬ̃̈́̓͒͋͂̿ͯ͑ͮ͜͝ư̢̨̺͎͉̯̙͙͚̑ͩ̍̄̏̈́͒̊ͬ̐ͫ̐̽͆͌͛ͣͣ͠ṣ̴̳̼̻̖͚̣ͦ̃ͭ̊̃̆͠͝͡ỉ̢͕̙̘̯͔̦̼̗̱͙͕͓͎̰̼̬̬̣̌͆̒͑̏̒̈́̅̂̂ͧ̓̌ͧ̐̈́͞l̶̜̜̝̰̞̭̝͖̳͐ͨͦ́̽͌̓̔̑̉ͬ͐͘͠ͅ ̷͓̼̖͚̩̺ͣ̆̾̃̂͆̉ͫͫ̀͞y̢̻̺̼̝̲͚̗͖͇̹̘̝̤͇ͨ̆̄̈ͧ͆͆̏̎̅ͣ̅ͧ̂ͬͯͫͥ͑͘o̵̡̢͕͉͚̹̫̣͙͎̝̤͚͇͂̊̃ͭ̍͡͡ų̥̣͎͚̮̥̞̞̣͍̫͈͔͕̲̏ͫͦ̒ͦ͐̀̔͌ͮ́̀ ̴̢̱̹͔̻̱͎̲̩͍͖͉͚͚̞̰ͯͭ̎̾ͭ͒̉͋͋̑͐͊ͥ̐͂ṡ̛ͨͦ̾͛͏̷͙̞̯͙͖̥̦͖̘̹̪tͪ̊̆͘͟͏̧̤͕̭̲̪̰͙̤̣͎̘ͅư̴̱̗̲̬̥̞̖̹̩̹̩͔̖͙̣͔͚̙̬̐͆̐̾p̶͑ͩͬͪͫ́͘͟҉̵͔͙̦̬̬̬͙̪͍̜͚͇̻i͇͍͎̱͚͎̐̎͐ͣͬͣ͗ͩ̔ͮ͊̏ͫ͒́̚͘͢d̨͙͚͎̲̯͓̝̊̈́̅̂ͤ̃ͮ̆ ̾̿̄ͥ̿̐̐͋͜͏̺̠̝̠̗̞̬͢s̡̮̭͔̬̝̱̝͓̰͔ͣ̐ͧ͑̒̄̈́̔̒͌̈́̍ͮ͐͗͡͞h̅̽̎̏̋͋̿ͮ͜͠҉̝̼̫̲̝͖͖͖̼̤ͅi̷̡̛̖͙͎̦̱͉̞̲̺̠̺̹͑ͪͥ̉ͮ̑ͥͥ͗ͧ͌̊ͫ̎̍ͯ̎́t̢͓̠̦̘͓͍͉͌̆́̏ͭͫͣ̌̏̓̉ͧ̚̕ͅ,̴̮̼̺̰ͬͭ̽̓̉ͬ͝ ̵̜̬̣͇̜̳̮̝̟̪͔͓͑ͮͧ̿̽̒̌͗͐̇͊̀̿ͥ͂͋ͪ́a̮̣̞͋ͭ͛̾̀̄̾̈͌̀͡͝n̷̵̡̡̺͚̹̦̹̬̫̫̺̬̤̮͈͍̪̺ͯ̊͐̏̎ͣ̉ͬ͐͜ͅḑ̨̆ͨͥͤ̎̇̐̿ͮ͐ͪ̀͋̚҉͕̣̦͍͍̖̹ ̷̶̘͉̫̥̹̘͍̹̦̰͍̟͓͎̼̓̈́̿ͮ͋ͥ̍̋̅́̀͋̈̚͢M̵̸ͬ͂ͩ̿͂̓̈́̾̎͌ͪ͐͐͏̩̳̩̲̪̝ā͇̹̣͍̓͌͋͒͆̔̐ͣ̏ͥ͛ͬͪ̈́̏̚͜͞͠͠ļ̴͙̱̮̮̫̻͇͍̳̱̬͔̱̗̝̱̍̋̇ͯ̈́͋ͪ̀k̸̸̰̯͔̩̱̙͗̆ͫ́ͧ̇ͧ̕a̴̶̩̰͈̯̝̠͍̹͙ͤ̒̌̿́̏̆ͧ̏̿̉̚͝t̀ͤ̂͒̑̃̀ͫ͌ͨͨ̚͟͏̸̖͇̪̤̰ĥͫ͆̾ͬ͆ͬ͐̐͌͆̽̍̓͗̔ͤ͏̴̶͢͏͓̣̦̭̩̭͖͉̹͙͕̤̙ ̸̶̨̳̟̫͋͛ͯͤͦͯ̔͂ͤͪ͑̅ͮͭͫͦ́̚͡y̴̰̩̬̥̪̹̘̮̰̘̠̳̙̤̹̫̽ͦ̐ͩ̾ͮ͋ͩ͟͞͡ͅo̡̮̱̼̜̞ͨ̀ͦ̒͛͗̈́̉ͭ͛ͭͫ̀́̀ͅuͯͨ̃̋͛ͪ̎ͮ̏ͣ̈ͬ̅̀̚͠҉͎̱̝̝͉͕͕̹̺̮̲̲ ̷̖̼̘͖̝͕̟̙͖̤͖̘̯͎̮͉̮͉ͮ̃͐ͨ̔ͤ̽͆̑̑͗̅͗̆̚͠͠ͅg̶̨̗͔̝͖̩̠͙͚̙ͧ͋ͧ̅̍̒ͮ́͘r̅̍̉ͪ̏̚҉̸̭̘̣̬͈̰ẹ̵̡̺̼͉͇̦̮̙͍̗̲̻̲͕̱̻͕͎ͨ̿͐ͦ̀͆̈ͫͮ͂̇̽̏̎ͣ̌ͥ͜͠ȩ̷̻̥͇͎̺͖̞̜̣̣͚̍͐ͤ͝͠d̟̜͇̠̹̥̫̰̱͍̱̖̟͚̏ͩ̾ͫ̾ͯ͐ͬ̏̋ͣ͜͞͠ͅy̧̡̩͉̠̪͇̜͇̩̞̪̭̥̤̩̜̮̜ͦ̀́ͨ̍̇ͪ̋͂͗ͩ̔̅͒ͯ̑̍ͥ͜͝ ̍ͯ͑ͬ̾̂̚͞҉͏͏̨̥͍̟̘̫͓͍͓̱̳͕ģ̴̛͉͚͎̜̟̫͇̞͓̪̦̙̐̐̒͋̃͑̍̉̇̍͆ͭ̃̾ͯ̌i̔̈̾͗͗̑ͪ͒́͐̏͏̵̬̠̙̱̰̣͖͚̺̯̱̳̲͇͈̯̖̺͓ṭ̶̢̛̱̼͉̘̦͖͎͙͐͗̀̇͗ͅ,̃ͯ̐ͭ͗ͫͬ̋͒̾̃͟͡͠͏͎̩͕͓ ̡͚̭͙͇͎͙͉͚̄̔̀̍ͧ̓̀̏ͬ͋w̷̲͖̥͈̭ͧ̒̐̈́ͯ͌͒͂h̸ͧ̏͂͊͐̉̄̈͐̑̀͘҉̬̙̭̳̩̪́y͖̹̹ͣͦͣ̾ͧ̃͂̏̑̿ͣ̉̋̏́͝ ̴̨̧̢̞̯̘̪͉̮̙̗̲̯̪̘̟̣̠̫̄ͫ̿ͩ͂̓̒̅ͫͯ̐̋̒ͨͩ̚̚̕d͕̝̖͍͖̰͉̬̒̓ͣͮ̂ͬ̊̾ͦ̌̚͜o̵͈̟͖̯̫̣̝̤͈̲̺ͫͧͥ̏ͤͯ͂̿̽̒ͣ͌̍̔̈͆́̀̀͘ ̵̵̲̠̯̲̬͕̬͐̔ͦ̄̈́ͦ̾ͤ̎ͩͬ͢͠I̴̢̧̭͇̳̠̪̦̲ͧ͆̔́̎͌͒̈́̐̔̏̈̀ͅ ̷̴̨̢͚͓̲̙͍̣̹̬͙̻͙̘̬̦̭̍̈́͐̄̅̎ͤ̑̑̒̂͐̚͝ͅḩ͛̏̓̓̈́̓ͮ́̃͒̓͋̒҉̡͏̧͚̝̖͙̘̯̰̠̜̪̬̬̖a̷̤͇͕̫͓̜̞̬̮̙͙̪̾͌̈͐̃̄̀̓͒̓ͧ̌͛͌͢͜v̫͖̘͉͕͇̗̞̦̻͕̞͖͑̉̽̒ͦͧͧ͋́̊ͪ̓́̚͟ȩ̸̡̛͇̺̥̪̮̘̘͍̰̦̟̖͍̥̫̺̖̘ͧ͋̉͛͊̆̋̋̍ͫ͋̓͛͑̃̓̚̕ ̷͙͚̬͎̣̙̠̤̞̺ͥͭͬͭ̌͌̀̒͠t̨̧͖͚̝͈̞͎̩͈͍͖͎̼̞̲̼͕͍̔͒̽͊̃ͫ̃̌̾̀ͅŏ̸̼̲̳̞̮̼̐̐͋̒ͯͭ͊ͪ͒͌͆̃̄̅̍ͫͤ͜͝ ̼̪͉͕̩̪̓̍ͣ̂̈́̍ͮ͊͋ͣ̚͜͡ͅd̨̧͙͓͈̦͚̮̩̫̖ͩͭ̊͌̿̌̀̐ě̛͙͍͖̖̤̖̥͕̘͕͖͉̬ͫ̒̍͛̑̃͌ͫ̆́͘ͅȃ̴̵̡̧̘͕͙̗͔̥̫̯͕͚̣͕̰̖̤̎ͤ͂̈̇͂͆ͦ͐̒̓̅͗̅͊͐́ͅl̵̷̷̦̗͍͍̓͛̍̚ ̷̨̰͉̥̪̠̬̹͈̥̭̝̪͓͖ͣ̆̿ͤ̎̑ͭ͂̽̌̓ͤͬ̔̉͐͐̚w̸͙͉̪͕̣̘͓̣̲̼̱̭̤ͪ̉̿̈́i̸̻̩̼͈͔̱̙̮͔͎͈̫͖̟͙͚̙̦͊̈́ͭ̑̋̿ͭ̈́ͯ̍̂̒̚͟͟͡͞t̨̺̗̱̩̬̰͈̘ͦ̓͑ͭͯ̓͟ͅḩ̴̨̢ͬ̃̐ͮ͗̾̿͌̔͐ͭͦ̔͌͛͌̂ͨ҉̺̫̰͎̜ͅ ̡̆̄ͨͤ̈́̂͌͘҉̻̺͓͎͠t̵̢̨̤̠̺̾͐̌̈́͂̇̉͒ͨ̄̈́ͭ̒͑ͦ̾́ͅh͊̊̔̐̾͊ͩͩ͗ͯͣ҉̛̻̬͇̮̥̥͙̬̪͙̲̪̠̫͖̲̟͡ǐ̡͙̦̼̣̮̤̰̣͔̪̮̼̬̮̘̥ͮͦ͊ͮ͐̑͌ͦ̚̕s͒ͫ̋̽̊̓ͯ͐͡͏̗̗̣̹̺̥.̧̯̥̘̭͈̪̥̙̜̝̳̝͗̈́̈̎ͤ̀͟͞ͅ ̶̹͎̦͚̺̲͉͉̟̬̥̄̓͋̐ͨͣ̆̚͘͜T̷̛͙͉̪̖͓͙͖̥̯̯̤̮̮̮̼̬͈ͫ̒ͬ̑ͪ̃̿̓ͯ̔͒͂̓̇̉̚͝h̸̷̛̯̯̭͔̹͎̣̖̿̂̿̌̀i̵̷̻͙̪̘̤͚̬̱͓͔̯ͦ͆̐ͩͧ͗ͫ́́ȩ̨̰̟͔͕̥͖̟̣̫̰̻̳̾̿ͯ̈̑̇̑̊̐͛̽̑͊v̨̖̫̻͔̪̜̫̟͉͎͍͈̾̈́̈́̃ͥ̈́̆ͬ̿̂̀͘i̥̟͎͓̹̟̯̥͓͙͕͓̖̪̳͎̭ͪͬͧ̃̑ͫ͛̄̄̍ͯ͊̆̇̇ͤͫͩ̌͘͠͝ͅn̸̅̑̄̏̑ͯ͝͏̫͖̳͙͙̫̫̞̜̪́g͎̥͎̝͚̗͖͔̤͚̯̪̱̊̉̽̽̂ͮͩͮͬͧ̄ͩ͘͞ ̲̯̟͚̙ͧ̄̌̑̂̽͐̎̃ͥͩ̋̋̆͜͠ḭ̷̶̶̛̩̘̤̺̹̪͚̼́ͥ̄ͨͩ̈́̈̆̾ͯ͐̈ͮ̅ͅd̵̤̘̹͎̭͉̫͊ͬͫ̅ͮ̎͆̍̐ͣ̀̇͌̑̔̽̊̚͞i̓̒̑ͦͩ͏̶̶͙̟͇̫̮͈̫̝̹̯̭̝̥̲͍̘͖̟͟o̸̠̭̪̜͍̮̳͍̯̻̬̺̫̖̩͌̎͂̀ͨͥ͋̾͋̈̂͗͊͞͝ͅṫ̴̨̻̯͔̪̩ͪ̍̅̍ͮ͗̋̆ͪ̓ͧ͌̚š̴̸͙͎̞͕̣͉͓̲̗̞̬͉̦ͦ͂̄̈́͌́̅ͣ̐ͤ̅̽͛̀̀ͅ ̵̡̠̤̬̳̻̦̬̫̯̼͎̌̓̾ͤ͗ͬ̀́͠t͐͛ͤ̍̇҉̷̷̙̬͍̹͔̱̹̮͇̩̟̭͕̹͚͘̕ó̷̡̀̏̎͗ͦ͋̃̋ͫ̍̚҉͏̲̦͓̯͍̻͍̱̘̠̥͍̻͔͎̹̮̮ ̋͒̇͛ͬͥ̃ͤ̋͏̷͏̩͕̜̖t̴̵͉̤̦͙͈̣͆̊̇ͤ̔̿͛̄̓͆̀ͣ͜͠h̽ͫ̎̈ͬ̊̋̐͋ͥͮ̿̈́̉͊̀͜͠҉͖͖͈̫͕e̡̛̺̟̞̥̠̤̙͖̤̤̭͇̗͕̍͋͆̽̈́̾́ͤͩͮ̓̈́̆͗ͯͦͅ ̷̷̧̪͍̦͖̰͖͇͓̳̦͙̝̫͎̜̲͎̥̍͊̉̎ͫ͛ͩ̅̈ͩ̃ͮ͋̋̉ḻ̛̺̗̤̠̪̗͙͗̋͐ͮͯ̽̊͐͆͋̀̚͡ͅe̡̨̱̻̱͙̻͙̬ͬͦ͆ͯͪ͐ͥͭ̍̓̎͟͠f̶̭̳̤̖̞̺̖̖̥̖͈̪̜̥̰̔̍̈́͌ͮ͋̈́ͯͧ̀̍͂ͤ͜͡t̴̢̛ͩ̉̔ͥ̅̓̔̌ͬ̇ͮ͐̓͟҉̳̩͙̬̬̻̘͉͚̻̠̯̗͈̻ͅ,̶̪̱͉͍͖͈̲̱̬͖͉͙̳̩͖͔̉̀̒ͬ͗̂̈́̂͘̕͟ ͋ͨ̇ͪͭ̄̋͋̋̃ͨͯ̀҉͙̜͉̗̤̗̟̻̖̺̗͠ș̴̸̛̻͚͙̼̤̥̀͊̿ͤ͂ͭͥͦ̌̍̄̏͛̑̑̌̄ͭ̂ͅu̷̵̡͖̳̮̥̘ͥͦ̄̓͌ͭ͛͊̆́͞i̸̼̩̥̹͎̝̙̺͔͈̽̈͗͛̄̈̎̂̋ͬ̈́ͫ̊́ͨͭ̽́c̵̢̢̞̬͉̹̜̤̥̟̲̖̼̼̯̘̳͚͆͛͆̆ͩ̄̄̔ͬ͌͡ͅi̶̘̦̬͚̦̰̮̺̿ͦ̏̈͒̄d̷̸̢͖͙͓̫͙͔͉̖͈͎̙̠̦̟̣̲̖̋̆ͨ͆̉̑͂̒ͪ͟ͅạ͍͇̱̖̰̪̠̗̠̄̆ͭ̀̂ͫ̓ͤ͂̌ͧͫ͡͠͝l̶̸̴̢̗͇̰̣͎̖̳̇͌̌̅̊̑ͦ̄̍̊́͗̾̈́͊̚͡ ̸̴̗̗̮̻̓ͪ͒͐̒̐̋̚͟m̶̡̨̗̤̣̤͕̗̯͓̦̜̦͍̜̮͖̭̔̏̑̽́̍͌ͯ͆͋ͧ̃̎͊̇̆̇̏̃͜o̸̥͓̭̯̦̦̲̫̞̟̺̼͉̲͆̉͌̃͂́̒̒͛͆̚̚͞͞ͅr̸̶̢̞̻̫̟̲̝͒̉̿͗ͫͨ̀̈́̋̌͆͑ͩ̔ͣ͂̒́o̶͎̙̫̠̺̘̪̪̼̝̗̐͑̂̍̍͗̎̈ͩ͋̄́ͯ͌͘ͅn̔ͭ̅ͦ̀͟͏̞̘̘̭̗͚̣̻̫̼̫̱̺̜̫̙͟s͓̦̬̜̞͍̘̟̠̮̊͛̓̅̅̊ͧ̾̓̏̒̽͛̓̅͒́̚͜ ̛̯̟̩͚͈̙͇͕ͣ̇ͦ̐̿̏̽̅ͧ̒̒̃̔̅̎̀͢͞t̓̉̈̐ͫ͂͏̖̭͇͉̙̠̝̘̰̱͇̜͙̞̳̟͞͝ͅͅo͛͌ͯ͒҉̸̙̠͚̤ ̢̘̥̦̩̪͙̺̲̜̭̜͔̳͔̜̺̋̏ͮ́t̵̨̲̜͕̺̲̰̱̄̓ͭ̇͒̓̏ͭ́̕͞ḧ́̊͂͗ͥ̐̈́ͥ̒͗̈̽ͣ͂͏̯̘̘̞̬̻͕̺͖͙̯̞̖̘̬͟͠e̘̰̦͓̺͔̽̋̌́̍ͧ̽̒̀͛́͢͡ ̛͙͎̹͔̙̹̠̯͓̠̟̰̣̖͖̝̤̎̀ͣ̊̎͛̈̄̅ͥ̉͂̎́̀͢r̴̖̲̱̘̭̳̄̉̎̒̃̔̕͢ͅi̷̢̍ͬ͛ͨ͌̾̎̓̚͜҉̻͈̘̜̖̯͈̮̫̟̱͟ǵ̗̟̠̘͓̺̱͇͚̰̙̖ͫ̈́ͬ̾̾͆ͦͩ̾̀͠ẖ̨̝̬̙̯́͌̿͆̀ͮ́̎̐͗͋̊̂̕͜ͅţ̯̫̺̘̫͓̥̹̲͎̤͎̟̬̉̎̏̔̈́̕͢͢͝,̪̹̞̗̦̉̌͌̔͌͌̎̉͒̎ͪ̽́̎̿̑̉̃ͫ͘͜͢͢͝ ̴̡̧̜͇̤̤̮ͥ̎̋͊̂̽ͯ͐̅ͮ̀̍ͨͦ̋̓̍́̀m̵̫͙̬͖͙͕͓̱̹̟̜̫ͩͧͤ̆̿̀ȉͤ̽͒ͪ҉̨̧̤͇̟̼̰̙̫͙͙̣̻͝͞d̒ͤ̋̎̈ͥ͏͖̟̝̦̣̳͖͙͔̼̺̜̬͖̦́͠͝ḑ̵̻̥͙̫̩̪͖͚̤͚̱͖̠̪̞̱͈̟ͧͫͧ̌̐̌ͥ̒́́̄̈́͗ͧ͊̄̚͢ͅl͌͊͊̅͒̒̊̽ͨ̈́̃ͦ̓̑͋͐ͨͨ̋҉̧̟͈̣̘̼̣͎͢͟͠e̵̙̺̜̙̞̠̺̰͎̙̬̰̿ͯ́̈ͧ́̽̉̈́̓̏̿ͦ̒͑́͑̀͢͟͞ ̶ͮ̃ͩͦ̔̄̊ͨͨ̒̌̔͐̈́͂ͧͬ̉̒̀͏̟͖̟̜̭̬̮̼̥͓̠͘f̴̶̫͈͓̟̲̗͍̯́̎̈͊̍ͦ̄͊̌̐͐̔͗̅́͛̅͂͜i̸ͦ͌ͭͤͦ́͏̵͕̝̩̜̺̩̩̪̥̤̬̦̺̹͇̩̤ľ̢̺͍̠̤̮̼͇̪̯͖̥̮̼̙͊̈͌̐͆͜l̶̤̤̰̤̥͖͉̗̳͇͚̩͓̱̠̱͉̘̠̊̍̐ͦ̇ͤ̋͊͒͑͟͢͝͡e̸̡̓̌̑̑ͣ̑ͧ̊ͥ̎ͤ̀̋̏̌͑͊̉͟͏͙̖̩͇̹̞̬͔̫̰̭̗͈̼̪d̛̛̥̙͈͇̫͕̘̞͎̣͖ͫͬ͊͆̇̉́͑̍͒́͝ ̏̏̍̈́̒ͩͯ͋̽̈ͯͭ̆̏̄ͭ̆̌ͯ͟҉̨̧̛̻͇̩̗͉̤̻̹̳w̥̺͔̤̜̦̎̊̋ͪ̑̊͂ͧ͂̋̋̀͢i̵̢̢̲͔̬̙̠̱̫̼̻͕̻͖̳͔ͯ̔̄̈́͢͢ṭ̸̲̦͚̤̣̫̜̗ͫ͌̌͛͑͐̂̐͗̄ͯͣ̒̇͗́͢͡h͆ͩ̆ͫͬͭ̍̽ͯ̂͑ͩ͆̂̑ͯͯ̚͢͡͠͏͙͓̤ ͊̔̽͌ͯͭ̽̇ͥ̑́͜͝͏͚͖̮̖̱͔̙̮̬ą̶̵̶̨͖͖̯̻͚̲̮̦̼̼̈́ͥ̉͗ͯ̄͛̐̆ͣ̇ͥ̀ͤͅp̸̡̗̯̥̱͕͖̥̼̣͇̳̝̤̗̠̟̘̖̺̎̈́̅̀̅̒̒̔͒a̷̧̢̩̘̻̥̺̟̝̣̣̹̙̝̳̯͖̲ͪ̂̂͒͗ͬ̐̐̋t̴͖̖̣̲̦̥̰̮̃͗̂ͤ̔̐̋̽͐͊ͬͣ̾ͦ͡h̖̝̰̯̯̣͈̥̩̣̥̾͋̎̓̉ͣ͂̍̇ͦ͌͒͌̇̀̚͘͢͞y̮̤̣̦̲̼̩̬̳͉̹̘̭̤̼͙̻̹̒̍͊̂̾ͮ͆ͬ̀ͩ̒ͪ͘͢͞ͅ.̧ͪ̄̽̎ͤ͟҉̲̣͎̭̝̹̼̩̣͍̖̗͎̟̝͔̲̣ͅ

Grimtol, Greater angel of Khairaad apears before the council.

"First architect apears to have temporarily lost abilility to comunicate not in incoherent swearing. As such, for the duration of this afliction, I shall translate main points. My word bears no weight in the council, so I ask you deities to act upon them. Fusil... No, Malkath... No, void colaborators... I apologise. It apears even if I can understand him, First architect can not decide upon which of infuriating things he should act first. Only one idea came through, and that is to propose to check on Essense levels of Deities sealed off by Fusil.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6657 on: February 05, 2015, 02:01:22 am »

"First architect apears to have temporarily lost abilility to comunicate not in incoherent swearing. As such, for the duration of this afliction, I shall translate main points. My word bears no weight in the council, so I ask you deities to act upon them. Fusil... No, Malkath... No, void colaborators... I apologise. It apears even if I can understand him, First architect can not decide upon which of infuriating things he should act first. Only one idea came through, and that is to propose to check on Essense levels of Deities sealed off by Fusil.
"I support this proposal. I'm not quite sure why he's upset that I sealed Kli, though, unless it had to do with accidentally splitting him. Regardless, he should be fine once he awakens again. Please inform Khaziraad that though I'm unsure of my wrongdoing, I'm entirely willing to undo my actions if they were legitimately wrong."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #6658 on: February 05, 2015, 02:29:08 am »

"How can I torture people by swallowing swords?"
"Hmm, that sounds like a creative way of torture. You could make them swallow swords, but that sounds too easy. Maybe, if you could somehow make a hole in your upper body, you can stab them with the swords while they are still in your throat.''
"I have invented frog torture, where people choke on giant frogs!"
"That sounds wonderful! Here, I shall help you by making it more painful!"
Melyssa gives the man's frogs the ability to produce a kind of poison that causes intense pain and gives them sharp barbs all over their bodies.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6659 on: February 05, 2015, 04:38:15 am »

"Which would be more painful to you do you think, Melyssa, something that's holy to you or something that's unholy to you? I'm just a bit curious is all."
Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 475