Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615119 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T109: GleeJoy!
« Reply #6930 on: February 10, 2015, 06:09:51 pm »

I Oppose this. Your case is weak, Malakath. I fully expect the Turonni to worship me. That's kind of why I created them, don't you think?
"You can expect them to worship you but you can't force them to do so. To force them into worshipping you - regardless of whether you created them or not - is against the Code of Conduct."
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 07:00:11 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6931 on: February 10, 2015, 06:13:21 pm »

"I propose we repeal 106.03. Death seems a punishment too severe for Fusil."

SUPPORT!
"Why is it so hard for this council to just punish wrongdoers for once?"
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6932 on: February 10, 2015, 06:15:14 pm »

SUPPORT!
"Why is it so hard for this council to just punish wrongdoers for once?"
"He'll still be imprisoned for his actions, just not within the god-harming star. Moreover, we (the Council) may decide on stricter punishments for breaking certain parts of the Code of Conduct."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6933 on: February 10, 2015, 06:17:55 pm »

Oppose!!
Oppose.

SUPPORT!
"I don't think that's the smartest idea, KI`Tork. Something tells me Fusil wont be happy with us..."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6934 on: February 10, 2015, 06:27:58 pm »

"No, he most certainly will not be. The main question is whether we cower in fear, or stand defiant. I suspect the first thing will happen."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6935 on: February 10, 2015, 06:29:08 pm »

Oppose!!
Oppose.

SUPPORT!
"I don't think that's the smartest idea, KI`Tork. Something tells me Fusil wont be happy with us..."

I imagine it will be worse if you let him die and he comes back.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6936 on: February 10, 2015, 08:00:18 pm »

Some Gruen do not need to eat but not all of them. Some Gruen can fly or float but not all of them. Some Gruen do not need to breathe but not all of them.

I'm confident the Gruen can survive in that location. The question I have is if Gruen Spores can develop in that location. If not, it wouldn't be the first time I've made modifications to my species. I do it more than any other god.

I'm not trying to drive your species out of the gas giants though. My interest is primarily is further promoting my own species and continuing to make them as adaptable as possible.

I now realize that my reply appears to be quite sarcastic and aggressive, and for that, I must give my most sincere excuse. My sentiment is honest, I wish for both of our creation to coexist peacefully and don't expect yours to drive mine away. I was simply skeptical towards the ability of a physical specie to adapt to a non-solid environment. I again repeat my hope that both of our kind could cooperate in the future.

As for the new developments in the council,

I would like to thank Quéßäre for revoking his proposal, as it would only serve to cause conflicts in this situation, although I must admit that I understand why he would wish for such a proposal to pass.

On 106.03, even though I must admit I would not be sad to learn the death of Fusil, considering his unfounded hostility towards me, I believe death should only be given to those who menace the integrity of our bubble, or threaten multiple god's existence by their actions. I therefore must oppose it, and Instead propose giving him a lesser punishment. I will let the council decide the nature of it.

I must also oppose Malakath's proposal to punish Fusil. I fail to see any reason to punish him for protecting his followers from preachers, as I have seen multiple other gods do the same without getting punished. It is common sense to expect your creation to worship you, and not some gods who had nothing to do in their birth. This is why my only attempts at spreading my faith outside of my creation is limited to unaligned species and null followers.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 08:01:56 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6937 on: February 10, 2015, 08:07:17 pm »

On 106.03, even though I must admit I would not be sad to learn the death of Fusil, considering his unfounded hostility towards me,I believe death should only be given to those who menace the integrity of our bubble, or threaten multiple god's existence by their actions.
"This describes Fusil."
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Retired/Extended Sigs

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6938 on: February 10, 2015, 08:13:43 pm »

On 106.03, even though I must admit I would not be sad to learn the death of Fusil, considering his unfounded hostility towards me,I believe death should only be given to those who menace the integrity of our bubble, or threaten multiple god's existence by their actions.
"This describes Fusil."

I will support his execution if we discover he caused harm to the sleeping gods. Do not believe I am on his side. I simply wish to avoid any undeserved death.

If you have any arguments in favor of his execution, then please do tell me, and if I find them sufficient, then I will change my vote.

Edit: I also Support reading Fusil and his angel's mind to discover what happened to the sleeping gods.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 08:17:38 pm by FArgHalfnr »

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6939 on: February 10, 2015, 08:16:59 pm »

"This describes Fusil."

I will support his execution if we discover he caused harm to the sleeping gods. Do not believe I am on his side. I simply wish to avoid any undeserved death.

If you have any arguments in favor of his death, then please do tell me, and if I find them sufficient, then I will change my vote.
"1. He assassinated (permanently killed)Yaos, God of Humans and Ambition with a stab from Tykki's (his strongest angel) Perma-kill sword.
2. He's a plain asshole.
Retired/Extended Sigs

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6940 on: February 10, 2015, 08:20:54 pm »

"This describes Fusil."

If you have any arguments in favor of his death, then please do tell me, and if I find them sufficient, then I will change my vote.
"1. He assassinated (permanently killed)Yaos, God of Humans and Ambition with a stab from Tykki's (his strongest angel) Perma-kill sword.
2. He's a plain asshole.

I was not aware that he had already killed a god in the past, I will take this in account. I do not believe that your second point is enough to warrant an execution, however.

I would rather wait to know the fate of the missing gods before I take my final decision.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6941 on: February 10, 2015, 08:25:17 pm »

"I understand. I just think the second point is worthy of note."
Retired/Extended Sigs

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6942 on: February 10, 2015, 08:28:46 pm »

I now realize that my reply appears to be quite sarcastic and aggressive, and for that, I must give my most sincere excuse. My sentiment is honest, I wish for both of our creation to coexist peacefully and don't expect yours to drive mine away. I was simply skeptical towards the ability of a physical specie to adapt to a non-solid environment. I again repeat my hope that both of our kind could cooperate in the future.

No hard feelings from me. We can all come across as a little hostile when we don't mean to. Your attempt to clarify your meaning is appreciated.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6943 on: February 10, 2015, 08:49:38 pm »

Was action taken at the time. If not, why wait until now to do so?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6944 on: February 10, 2015, 08:52:25 pm »

Was action taken at the time. If not, why wait until now to do so?
"Unfortunetly, Yaos' corpse came back as a void monster and we had to elimate the threat. Unfortunetly, the council was unable to get back on track to punish him."
Retired/Extended Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 475