Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21

Author Topic: Not-So-Beginner Mafia 5: Mafia Victory  (Read 50381 times)

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Not-So-Beginner Mafia 5: Day 2: Less Deaths Than Expected
« Reply #165 on: October 30, 2014, 10:13:17 pm »

Scripten
If [Flabort] were to flip town today, I'd probably go for Worldmaster27, since he feels a little detached from the events unfolding.
Do you still think World master is detached?

Quite. He's not posted on day 2 at all. However, a reread over day 1 over the night gave me a lead to follow today that was stronger than just a likely overwhelmed newbie.

Yes, I was pretty sure that Flabort was going to flip town for all the good reasons I mentioned. I have the same info all the other town players have, just a better understanding of how town players actually play.

I disagree that the following read had enough good reasons to mark someone as a solid town read, but there's problems with that even if I give you the benefit of the doubt. I find it problematic that, with such a strong town read, you did not try harder to push an alternative lynch. You obviously have the ability to sway opinions in this game. Why not use it to push for a lynch on a scum read of yours instead of a relatively strong town read?

Spoiler: "NQT's Flabort read" (click to show/hide)

But I don't think Deathsword is cleared in the slightest. I voted Deathsword because he was the least engaged player who could have formed the most possible teams on D1. Now I have more info, you and TheDarkStar are looking like better lynch candidates (again, I want to look over my notes before I start forming fresh cases).

This is more what I was going for. I wouldn't expect you to push a scumbuddy as a town read. That'd be silly. You just said that Deathsword wasn't cleared in the same post, but now you have two better candidates for a lynch. One of which was a town read before the flip. It's convenient is what I'm saying.

Now I've explained where I was coming from, do you still think you have a case?

Yep.

I think scum most likely targeted me last night, but if I was in fact scum then I'd have killed Cheetah. If I tell you who I'd have jailed/investigated and I picked scum names, then the scum would know which of those roles I am not, and that is too much information to give to them. Do you disagree?

Nah, it's WIFOM. If you were a cop, they wouldn't know if you had caught them or not last night. Same with jailer, since either the target or the killing scum was jailed last night. (I don't believe a jailed player is informed if they are jailed, only if their action has failed if they are scum. Mod, can you confirm this?) You also could just as easily have lied about it and nobody would be the wiser.

That said, I don't really mind you skipping out on these questions. They were there for testing your reaction.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 30, 2014, 11:03:32 pm »

Nah, it's WIFOM. If you were a cop, they wouldn't know if you had caught them or not last night. Same with jailer, since either the target or the killing scum was jailed last night. (I don't believe a jailed player is informed if they are jailed, only if their action has failed if they are scum. Mod, can you confirm this?) You also could just as easily have lied about it and nobody would be the wiser.
Scripten: Jailed players are not informed of being jailed, yes.

Votecount:
*TheDarkStar - Persus13 (1)
*Scripten - (0)
*Cheeetar - (0)
*notquitethere - Scripten (1)
*Varee - (0)
*Persus13 - Cheeetar (1)
*Worldmaster27 - (0)
*Deathsword - (0)
Not voting: TheDarkStar, notquitethere, Varee, Worldmaster27, Deathsword

Extension requests: 0/3
Shorten requests: 0/5

Day 2 ends at 9:30 PM PST, Monday, November 3rd.

Extensions will be 24 hours, instead of standard 48 hours, unless there is an objection.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Not-So-Beginner Mafia 5: Day 1: A Small Problem
« Reply #167 on: October 30, 2014, 11:12:31 pm »

Spoiler: Persus (click to show/hide)
Unvote Persus13.
This is fair enough. I believe that you were more concerned with Flabort's argument than the fact it was aimed at you. Do you believe you would have noticed what you saw as the flaws in Flabort's argument enough to vote for him had it not been aimed at you?

Also: Do you believe Random Vote Stage has any purpose whatsoever? Would you prefer to play a Mafia game where people didn't engage in it?
The question part, yes, because that gets the conversation going. The voting part did to try and pressure people and get them to slip up, but everyone is so used to it that there's no point to it anymore, except causing new players to panic and act scummy, and new players inevitably get a lot of attention anyway. And when players do start voting seriously, sometimes players confuse it for an RVS vote and blow it off, cheapening the vote. As for your second question, that is a set-up question where your response to my inevitable yes is a "so why don't you vote" type question.

I believe the votes are more as a 'If you do not answer this question, I will continue to vote for you' thing. Having no weight whatsoever behind a question may lead to people being less inclined to answer them.

Scripten: I don't buy your case on NQT. NQT did push for the no-Flabort lynch quite readily (in fact, managing to sway me from it), and I do not believe for a moment that he did so to appear towny after Flabort's lynch. There's been no element of 'I told you so' from him at all.
Re: Deathsword/scripten scumteam- that's just silly. It was a 3-4 vote situation, and there was plenty of time for you or anybody else to change from voting for Flabort to voting for Deathsword.

Additionally:
Fair enough. I'd like to see more interaction between the two of them before I lay down any suspicions. My gut is siding with Persus13, but I realize that the reason I feel that way is due to Flabort tunneling Persus13 more. I've learned over time that tunneling is usually not a scum tell, though people like to think it is. People pushing others to tunnel are often actual scum.

So, town v town makes a lot of sense right now.
Sorry about the WoTs. Do you think you could post reads on everyone in the game at this stage?
Probably, though there's plenty of nulls at this point, since we've only JUST gotten out of RVS at the end of the day. Since I'm going to be gone, I'm going to leave my vote here on Flabort.

flabort - Wee bit scummy, but it's hard to tell considering his usual play.
What was it that specifically made you feel confident about leaving your vote on Flabort? You seem fairly unsure here.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 30, 2014, 11:50:26 pm »

Scripten: I don't buy your case on NQT. NQT did push for the no-Flabort lynch quite readily (in fact, managing to sway me from it), and I do not believe for a moment that he did so to appear towny after Flabort's lynch. There's been no element of 'I told you so' from him at all.
Re: Deathsword/scripten scumteam- that's just silly. It was a 3-4 vote situation, and there was plenty of time for you or anybody else to change from voting for Flabort to voting for Deathsword.

Can you show me where he pushed people to vote Deathsword? I count a single post that seemed to flip you over, but even you were suspicious of how NQT was acting with the Flabort/Deathsword vote tie. Actually, whatever happened to that? You didn't get any answer, dropped it, and now everything is apparently hunky dory.

What was it that specifically made you feel confident about leaving your vote on Flabort? You seem fairly unsure here.

That was fairly early in the day. I reassessed the play before I took a short leave of absence and, when I returned, I found myself happy with where my vote was.

Specifically, it was here where my scum read got serious. That whole "you don't put much stock in day one reads but you totally make them when you're asked to so you're hypocrite scum" just felt like reaching. He tried to make me question my reads (which felt disingenuous) and made a big deal out of extending.

See here.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 31, 2014, 12:04:27 am »

Can you show me where he pushed people to vote Deathsword? I count a single post that seemed to flip you over, but even you were suspicious of how NQT was acting with the Flabort/Deathsword vote tie. Actually, whatever happened to that? You didn't get any answer, dropped it, and now everything is apparently hunky dory.

Where he pushed people:
With Cheetah's change of heart, who's going to move their vote to avoid a tie?

There wasn't a tie, but NQT didn't know that and he was urging people to change from Flabort to Deathsword (if he was merely trying to avoid a tie, he could have changed his vote from Deathsword to Flabort and be seen as towny for avoiding a day 1 tie vote.)

Whatever happened to that:

I find it odd that NQT doesn't find it odd or even notable that I find Flabort scummy but I'm not voting for him when he's close to being lynched.

Your reason here was a good reason to switch votes. I was reasonable sure Flabort was town, so I didn't find someone moving away from a town lynch to be suspicious. It'd have been more suspicious if you'd have done it when there was zero chance of an alternative being lynched, but someone else could definitely have swapped votes as well in those last few hours.
It's certainly true that I didn't push for an answer on it- in part, because Flabort flipped as town and my suspicion of NQT was allayed, and also in part due to the fact that there were other people who I see as much more suspicious.

That was fairly early in the day. I reassessed the play before I took a short leave of absence and, when I returned, I found myself happy with where my vote was.

Specifically, it was here where my scum read got serious. That whole "you don't put much stock in day one reads but you totally make them when you're asked to so you're hypocrite scum" just felt like reaching. He tried to make me question my reads (which felt disingenuous) and made a big deal out of extending.

See here.

Scripten was awfully "hands off" during my/persus's conflict, but besides that... well, I got no reason to suspect him other than gut feeling, honestly. I do happen to be the most suspicious member of Clifton's crew, right? Well, basically, I feel like he's not got much going for him as town; he hasn't done anything overtly scummy, even taking into account that reads thing, but I feel like he was railroading NQT into Persus, and possibly me too. But then again, there was defending Persus by basically asking to take my vote, so...? I'm not really sure, but there definitely seems to be some connection between him and Persus in some way.

Scripten Doesn't put much value into Day 1 reads, yet forms them anyways. I guess this isn't bad. Earlier points above, as well. Directing people at either me or Persus for whatever reason. Probably scum.

Emphasis is mine. I don't think he was scumreading you because of the day one reads thing, and attempting to represent his argument as such is improper. He was scumreading you for different reasons to that which you have portrayed, and that you were comfortable lynching him because he saw you as scummy for something different to that which you stated is suspicious.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 31, 2014, 06:13:01 am »

So after a bit of waiting, I think I might have seen something interesting. Despite the only a few players posted during D2 I believe that one of them is likely the jailer(jailkeeper?), there a rather sudden shift of focus that I think is a result from some form of night information. With no kill during the night, it is very likely that the jailer is now pushing at his/her night target(or the scum forgot to kill(unlikely)).

I think I owe everyone a read list

*TheDarkStar - Not much to see as of yet, moderate amount of hunting D1. null read
*Scripten - From the quick build up of case on NQT,which I think is a little weird, might have some underlying reason?. power role?(scum or cop or JK?)
*Cheeetar - I think he is helping NQT, while it maybe true that Scripten case is not the best but he seem a little too eager to point it out. slight scum
*notquitethere- Not too sure yet, He was leaning town D1 but I think I will wait and see his weekend post before reassesing.null
*Persus13 -Another push on scripten, might have judge her on the sudden out brust too. null-slightly scum
*Worldmaster27 - not much to read, D1 was not very acive, doesnt really contribute much. Maybe due to multiple game to read. Null
*Deathsword - Still havent post again. Asking me question and only pushing my case, not much answering question too. avoding radar? , slight scum
And that when you start to be paranoid when most of your read is scum .......

More on the reads
Scripten- Your sudden brust at NQT strike me a little odd, Why him? He is mostly town to the other people and there easier target to go after. DS for one .....
Cheetar - I dont think your post
Mathematically- would it be a good idea for the jailer to claim jailer and who they blocked, as it was almost certainly scum?
make much sense. I understand that the jailer might have hit the scum but the odd is not in there favor, It is about as likely for a jailer to hit the scum target as much as hitting the scum killer them self. Are you trying to get the jailer to claim? Why should a jailer claim right now?
Deathsword - You are staying quiet, a bit too quiet actually. You read is doesnt contain much either. So what do you think about scripten and you being on a scum team with NQT?
NQT- I want to know why did you say that you are likely a scum target last night? Are you implying something?

This amount of text is ..... well not good..... Also I have a feeling people that post a lot of stuff is scummy. This is likely beacause a not so logical part of me says "they are hiding something and pretend to be good" which likely is not true :P or my other part says " If you lynch them, you dont have to read their post anymore :P
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 31, 2014, 06:23:08 am »

Cheetar - I dont think your post
Mathematically- would it be a good idea for the jailer to claim jailer and who they blocked, as it was almost certainly scum?
make much sense. I understand that the jailer might have hit the scum but the odd is not in there favor, It is about as likely for a jailer to hit the scum target as much as hitting the scum killer them self. Are you trying to get the jailer to claim? Why should a jailer claim right now?

You're right! I actually screwed up. I forgot that the jailer protected as well as blocked.
I've played some mafia.

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 31, 2014, 10:34:57 am »

Where he pushed people:
With Cheetah's change of heart, who's going to move their vote to avoid a tie?

That's a bit weak, not gonna lie. I don't see him pushing that Flabort is town, just an appeal to compromise on one lynch or another. I'm pretty sure NQT wasn't expecting enough of a swing to switch the lynch onto Deathsword. I just don't see an effort to get a scum read lynched over a town read.

There wasn't a tie, but NQT didn't know that and he was urging people to change from Flabort to Deathsword (if he was merely trying to avoid a tie, he could have changed his vote from Deathsword to Flabort and be seen as towny for avoiding a day 1 tie vote.)

I don't like this point. You're saying that the lack of voting for an alleged town read is equivalent to an attempt to swing votes onto a scum read. I disagree.

It's certainly true that I didn't push for an answer on it- in part, because Flabort flipped as town and my suspicion of NQT was allayed, and also in part due to the fact that there were other people who I see as much more suspicious.

So the fact that Flabort flipped town convinced you that NQT's lack of suspicion over your vote switch was genuine. Can you explain to me how this is town motivated?

It seems to me that scum-NQT would be quite happy to see you on either side of the wagon. If you were on Flabort, it ensures a townie lynch. If you were on Deathsword, it adds legitimacy to his Deathsword wagon without risking an actual lynch, so long as nobody looked TOO closely at their votes. I would expect town-NQT to encourage introspection over votes from other players, which is not what happened.

Scripten was awfully "hands off" during my/persus's conflict, but besides that... well, I got no reason to suspect him other than gut feeling, honestly. I do happen to be the most suspicious member of Clifton's crew, right? Well, basically, I feel like he's not got much going for him as town; he hasn't done anything overtly scummy, even taking into account that reads thing, but I feel like he was railroading NQT into Persus, and possibly me too. But then again, there was defending Persus by basically asking to take my vote, so...? I'm not really sure, but there definitely seems to be some connection between him and Persus in some way.

Scripten Doesn't put much value into Day 1 reads, yet forms them anyways. I guess this isn't bad. Earlier points above, as well. Directing people at either me or Persus for whatever reason. Probably scum.

Emphasis is mine. I don't think he was scumreading you because of the day one reads thing, and attempting to represent his argument as such is improper. He was scumreading you for different reasons to that which you have portrayed, and that you were comfortable lynching him because he saw you as scummy for something different to that which you stated is suspicious.

Actually, you're misrepping me. The day 1 reads thing blew up far more than it should have, but that was not nearly the only thing I was scumreading him for. That said, it's useless to debate this now. Obviously, it was a mislynch. I don't see this line of discussion moving the game state forward in any case.

Scripten- Your sudden brust at NQT strike me a little odd, Why him? He is mostly town to the other people and there easier target to go after. DS for one .....

An easier lynch doesn't necessitate a scum lynch. In fact, those lynches that are too easy make me suspicious, since scum would be pushing against the lynch rather than happily busing.

Btw, there are only two mafia members in this game. It seems like you're playing as if there are three?

Worldmaster27: You have not yet posted all day. Are you attempting to lurk all game to a scum win? I'd like to see some commentary, retrospectives, and scumhunting from you.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 31, 2014, 10:59:01 am »

Btw, there are only two mafia members in this game. It seems like you're playing as if there are three?

I am still deciding on which of the two seem to be the scummiest, It is kinda hard to say at the moment so yeah .....

Also i just realise i miss the question, I dont really know how much flabort posts is affecting the current game, I might need to reread them though....
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 31, 2014, 02:07:31 pm »

Scripten
I disagree that the following read had enough good reasons to mark someone as a solid town read
I've done the research and read through every game that happened last year and two things were abundantly clear: scum pursue less cases than town, and scum almost never have the most posts in a game (i.e. they did in only one game in 2013). Flabort was tying for the most amount of cases pushed and he had the most posts in the game. Also, because of player's behaviour towards him and given there was no need for scum to bus on D1, Flabort was the least likely person to be someone's scumbuddy. Out of all the players, he was the worst person to lynch and if you don't see that then you're got a poor understanding of how town players actually play. Flabort was a classic Day One patsy.

, but there's problems with that even if I give you the benefit of the doubt. I find it problematic that, with such a strong town read, you did not try harder to push an alternative lynch. You obviously have the ability to sway opinions in this game. Why not use it to push for a lynch on a scum read of yours instead of a relatively strong town read?
Can we look a little bit at the time line here?

28th Oct
7.30PM GMT: I have a quick look through and see that we'd stand to learn the most from Deathsword flipping.

29th Oct
2.27PM GMT: I spend most of the night looking through the thread and forming my full reads. I realise how much worse a pick Flabort is, but figure it's too late to get anyone to do anything about it.

2.40PM GMT: Cheetah switched his vote over to Deathsword.

2.43PM GMT: In my tired state, I mistakenly think Cheetah was on the Flabort lynch, making a tie so I ask for someone to break the tie. I wasn't going to break it to vote Flabort because Deathsword was a much better scum pick than Flabort. I got to bed at this point because I'm shattered and I have to get up the next morning. On retrospect, I should have made a more impassioned plea to save Flabort.

4.47PM GMT: Flabort is lynched by Persus13, Scripten, TheDarkStar, and Worldmaster27. He flips town.

So you can see that I only formed my Flabort read after my Deathsword vote, mere hours before the lynch, when I was very tired and already thought Flabort was pretty much doomed. I should have pushed stronger on the people voting Flabort. That I didn't doesn't make me scum.

This is more what I was going for. I wouldn't expect you to push a scumbuddy as a town read. That'd be silly. You just said that Deathsword wasn't cleared in the same post, but now you have two better candidates for a lynch. One of which was a town read before the flip. It's convenient is what I'm saying.
I'm sorry but I still don't see how any of this amounts to a case. My reads change as I reassess evidence. How are these speculations of yours any different from WIFOM?

Given that your only scum pick yesterday was mislynched, who else do you think could be scum today?

Also, why did you only prod Worldmaster for not posting, when Deathsword hasn't either?

TheDarkStar
Could you respond to this:
DarkStar I find it interesting that you call me out as scummy for following up on my RVS questions when all you did is ask a bunch of RVS questions and not respond to any of the replies. Why did you ask so many obviously questions that you obviously didn't care about?

Persus
Here's the Day 1 reads again, updated with Persus and Varee:

I uploaded it using a different service, you should be able to see it?

Spoiler: Complete text (click to show/hide)

Varee
NQT- I want to know why did you say that you are likely a scum target last night? Are you implying something?
I'm implying that I'm genuinely interested in rooting out scum and that's a good reason for scum to kill me.

What would have your read on Flabort have been yesterday?

Deathsword, can you give me two scum picks now we've had a flip and about 24 hours talking without your input?

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 31, 2014, 02:31:19 pm »

Scripten
Can we look a little bit at the time line here?

-snip-

So you can see that I only formed my Flabort read after my Deathsword vote, mere hours before the lynch, when I was very tired and already thought Flabort was pretty much doomed. I should have pushed stronger on the people voting Flabort. That I didn't doesn't make me scum.

-snip-

I'm sorry but I still don't see how any of this amounts to a case. My reads change as I reassess evidence. How are these speculations of yours any different from WIFOM?

Unvote NQT
Vote Deathsword

Actually... that's a fair enough point for now. I hadn't really thought about the time stamps that much, since I remembered the day passing very slowly for me.

Given that your only scum pick yesterday was mislynched, who else do you think could be scum today?

I'm thinking lurkers. Deathsword is the best bet. I was lightly associating him with you when I was scumreading you harder. Upon a reread, I feel comfortable with placing my vote on him. Even if my scumread on you is wrong, Deathsword feels like scum floating through the game. If my scumread is correct, then he is your most likely scumbuddy, IMO, to the point that if you pushed his lynch to completion, I would have myself a town read. Therefore, a Deathsword lynch is the most reasonable for me.

Also, why did you only prod Worldmaster for not posting, when Deathsword hasn't either?

I prodded Worldmaster27 because I hadn't mentioned him at all and wanted to put some pressure on him.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 31, 2014, 03:37:01 pm »

I should get up a bigger post later tonight.

NQT: Thanks so much for taking the trouble to post it with a different host, it works now and its really useful. Thanks.
TheDarkStar: Looking forward to those reads you promised.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 31, 2014, 04:49:43 pm »

Again, my apologies. I've been busy irl in the last couple of days and haven't had time to put together a meaningful post. I'm going to do a quick run through and try to answer any questions addressed to me.

Quote from: Persus13
Early on you said I was your top suspect in an answer to another question. Why didn't you vote me?
Because I wasn't sure that you were scum and I wanted to watch some more before deciding who to vote.

Quote from: NQT
Do you see anything scummy in today's posts?
Definitely. It seems that in Varee's post
he is implying that Scripten is a PR. I think that he may be trying to get Scripten to role claim, which is more likely, or perhaps trying to make his scumbuddy seem like a PR so we don't lynch him, which is much less likely and probably harder to pull off IMO. His post was also confusing again, but I'm pretty sure Varee's scum at the moment.

However, I would like to hear from Deathsword sometime soon.

You have not yet posted all day. Are you attempting to lurk all game to a scum win? I'd like to see some commentary, retrospectives, and scumhunting from you.
Sorry again, and I'll read through the day in depth and post what I find.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 31, 2014, 05:55:39 pm »

PFP, having to deal with preparations for my upcoming birthday (tomorrow, if you wonder) and all the attempts at getting my attention by friends and family that entails. Will continue with cases and details soon.

Well, I guess we have a jailkeeper.
Not necessarily. A lot of stuff could've happened. This is WIFOM, but I'll list a few:
  • Jailkeeper blocked scum
  • Jailkeeper protected the target
  • Scum decided not to kill, so Jailkeeper's action had no effect (unless they blocked the cop or roleblocker, but that is unrelated to the kill)

Deathsword: Out of all those who lynched flabort, who do you think would most likely be scum?
Going back through D1 still, but your interactions with flarbot (that small conflict near the start) could be something. That said, I won't commit until I'm reasonably sure, don't want to rush things.

Deathsword, can you give me two scum picks now we've had a flip and about 24 hours talking without your input?
Persus and Varee, for now. I may go back on the Persus part, but Varee's actions are making me quite sure he is not uncooperative town, as I suggested he might be before. But a full case must wait.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 31, 2014, 06:11:25 pm »

Happy birthday (tomorrow) Deathsword!

Spoiler: Scripten (click to show/hide)

My vote remains on Scripten. When he says that Flabort was scummy for saying that him posting day 1 reads was scummy, he is misrepresenting what Flabort said. This happened in Day 1, too. While he linked to himself saying:
Scripten What do you think about being accused of parroting (even if the overall lean was town)?

Eh, my case was built around an interaction between you and another player for the most part.

You'll note if you look through his posts he doesn't actually have a case on Flabort, and he never did. It's only been posts asserting that Flabort was scumreading him for posting Day 1 reads, except...

That wasn't why Flabort was seeing Scripten as scum.
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21