Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 101

Author Topic: KYOSN: Now with Archived QuickTopic links!  (Read 254775 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: KYOSN: Day 1 (15/15) - Clumsy Trigger Finger
« Reply #495 on: November 14, 2014, 09:32:19 am »

I think I already say too much, I dont think I should be claiming anymore until later
Yeah, buddy, watch yourself. Because we're watching you...

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 14, 2014, 10:33:23 am »

When's later?
Sometime after now.

PFP
Soon.TM

unvote unvote unvote Votecount request in the near future
Soon.TM

What's your current win condition, Varee?
Soon.TM
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: November 14, 2014, 11:09:01 am »

Honestly, Toaster: I'm not sure how much information you would get out of my role, given how little I myself can scavenge from it.

A question: Do you believe all third parties to be anti-town?

4mask: This is the second time you've voted for somebody then very quickly unvoted with nothing from the person you voted inbetween. This is looking pretty close to a post restriction or some sort of role thing.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: November 14, 2014, 11:10:22 am »

Varee:
I think I already say too much, I dont think I should be claiming anymore until later

Nope, too late bro.  Start talking.

Some reads:

Cheeetar is almost certainly anti-town of some sort.  He says he has some sort of weird wincon he doesn't understand.  He says he has no idea how to win, yet repeated says he's scumhunting well.  How is he scumhunting if he doesn't know what he needs to do to win?  Something's way, way off here.

Persus is scummy as well.  He's not posting much (which I'll grant is within meta for him) but his vote on GayArchaea is extremely weak, and a scum-in-the-shadows vote.

Giving more detail, he posts a normal RVS post.  After that, four RL days later, he comes out with a followup which is a RVS-class followup, despite RVS having been left on the roadside a while back.  His vote for 4mask for the weak reason of not announcing his triple vote early feels like a filler vote.  He then switches to GayArchaea with the previously stated wimpy vote.

Mastahcheese is a jerk[/notbitter].  Since that's not indicative of his alignment, let's go over what is.  Right off of RVS, he hands me a trick daykill, with the expressed intent of getting me to kill myself.  Now a daykill off RVS is a strange, strange plan, and one I don't think MC has ever fully justified.  Even considering the actual action of the ability, this post is scummy.  First, it's bullshit that he's not trying to bait me to use it.  Second, he spews out a load of WIFOM there at the end (probably for Point One.)  After my failed shot, he's done nothing.  His read post accuses no one of scum.  In fact, I don't think he's accused anyone of anything stronger than "being suspicious" all game.  Probably scum himself.

In fact, Mastahcheese.  Cheeetar's trouble but this guy is more.

Jack bugs my gut, but I can't put my finger on anything.

Also, Canadian Royalty.  Does that mean he's the Queen?

GayArchaea should be replaced.

Varee is acting oddly (see past few posts).  Keep an eye on him.

Shakerag is lurking.  His gameplay thus far consists of responding to questions and voting 4mask for claiming to be Shakerag.  Even looking at the title of the game and considering the anti/Shakerag aspect, which one is the informed minority?  Why?  In any case, Shakerag Prime isn't participating.

Flabort I have no real issues with his play, except for his vote on Jack over the wincon removal role he proposed.  That was just... odd.  Not really scummy, but just weird.  That said, he does appear to have a lot of role power.

For the record, the "daykill" I got from Cheese was, in fact, not one shot.  Now I really wonder what would happen if I targeted myself with it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: KYOSN: Day 1 (15/15) - A Beginning that Dwarfs All Others
« Reply #500 on: November 14, 2014, 11:13:02 am »

Some followups:

Votecount?  I'd like to know if Flabort can actually vote thrice.

Shakerag:  Who do you suspect and why?  Answer before your weekend AWOL.

Cheeetar:
A question: Do you believe all third parties to be anti-town?

In most cases.  Some are obviously more threats than others (SK and Lyncher versus Survivor) but anyone whose wincon does not require the victory of town is instantly not trustworthy.  There are some oddballs that aren't as bad (the Guardian Angel from Super4 springs to mind, but only because he was pointed at a townie) but trust is low on third parties.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: KYOSN: Day 1 (15/15) - A Beginning that Dwarfs All Others
« Reply #501 on: November 14, 2014, 11:46:01 am »

Shakerag:  Who do you suspect and why?  Answer before your weekend AWOL.
Suspect for what exactly?  This game isn't straightforward you might have noticed.

Also, I did get that role from Jim.  It really doesn't elaborate as to the negative aspect at all.  Questioning the mod a bit on it anyway.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 14, 2014, 02:54:21 pm »

Shakerag:  Are you anti-Shakerag?

You know, as opposed to (or in addition to) town or mafia?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: KYOSN: Day 1 (15/15) (1 Replacement!) - Electrocuted Microorganism
« Reply #503 on: November 14, 2014, 03:15:40 pm »

So, uh.

We seem to have a short in our resident bacterium. He's up for Replacement until day end, in which case he will either turn into a random bot (i.e. random-actioning bastard) or just be modkilled.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: November 14, 2014, 04:43:08 pm »

So, uh.

We seem to have a short in our resident bacterium. He's up for Replacement until day end, in which case he will either turn into a random bot (i.e. random-actioning bastard) or just be modkilled.
I'll have Dicebot roll for his actions.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: November 14, 2014, 05:27:32 pm »

I can replace in.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 14, 2014, 07:28:56 pm »

If GayArchea is going to be replaced, I'll unvote. I'll post more either tonight or tomorrow, but I plan on rereading the thread, paying special attention to TDS, flabort, and Toaster.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 14, 2014, 08:25:31 pm »

Unvote Toaster.

I don't believe your intentions were purely townie in attempting to daykill me, but I'm not sure what they were- perhaps you're part of the Shakerag/anti-Shakerag thing, and trying to cover it up badly. Regardless, given 4maskwolfs 3 votes and Flabort's 3 votes (?), I'm going to vote Mastahcheese to secure the lynch.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: November 14, 2014, 08:27:07 pm »

4mask: This is the second time you've voted for somebody then very quickly unvoted with nothing from the person you voted inbetween. This is looking pretty close to a post restriction or some sort of role thing.
No, no post restriction, I'm testing a theory on his abilities this time.

If you're referring to when I voted and unvoted you in the same post, then I already explained that was just continuing the gag.  I suppose I could have made it an FOS instead, but that would have implied I had a reason to distrust you and at the time, I didn't.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: November 14, 2014, 10:36:54 pm »

my wincon now is I win if ...... win

So you're not an SK-like-thing but possibly either an ally or a brother (if you're being honest)?

Everyone: Given that most of us are voting for Cheese and don't/probably won't have a good reason to change it, should we shorten the day or let it go until Tuesday?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 101