Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 93914 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #945 on: October 18, 2015, 11:09:10 pm »

Aur followed the others back to the fires, the cold from his armor soaking into his aketon underneath finally. Maybe he should bring a tabard or gambeson next time? He contemplated possible wardrobe additions on the way back, but noticed something was amiss. The knight took in the scene of the snowy 'fort' around him, the snow red and covered in splintered wood by the gate yet inside the walls was seemingly peaceful.

The knight stopped next to Chance and looked out towards the forest for a while. Aurelian looked to the blond mage soon after.

"Hey, its cold out here. The rest went back to the lodge. Want to join us?" He pitched a thumb the direction everyone else went.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: October 18, 2015, 11:14:23 pm »

Heedless of the brewing argument between Kerr and Noel, Giuseppina sighed in relief as she sat near the fire and felt herself start to warm up, and played idly with the two red locks of hair that framed her face. She detached her shoulderplates, taking off the straps that held the plates to her shirt, and set them on the ground next to her.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: October 18, 2015, 11:21:19 pm »

"Perhaps so, but he was wrong. Bravery does not come naturally to every Miccahn, the same as every other known people. He shouldn't share the credit with those that have not earned it. That is all."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: October 18, 2015, 11:24:18 pm »

"So it's your job to correct every mistake that someone makes? He was clearly just excited after the battle. Maybe you should mind your own business and keep whatever anger or grudge or thing you have to yourself instead of raining on everyone else's parade."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: October 18, 2015, 11:28:37 pm »

The mage flinched, apparently not noticing the knight next to him.
: "Eh?" Chance hurriedly struggled to re-tether his fire tome to his belt, "Oh, my apologies, I did not notice. Where I come from, the cold is not much of an issue. But no, I was... attempting to gather my thoughts on this world. I would rather not keep you from the hearth." He gestured towards the lodge, apparently meaning Aurelian to take the lead.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: October 18, 2015, 11:42:53 pm »

"Ah, sorry, didn't mean to surprise you." Aur hastily apologized, holding his hands up in an attempt to show he didn't mean harm.

"You don't have to come in for my sake, my padding helps against the cold well enough." The knight lied. "I was..." The man moved his hand to scratch the back of his neck, but immediately regretted the attempt once cold metal touched his skin.

He came clean, figuring it worse to waste time finding the right words. "You didn't seem, well, happy. Is everything okay?"

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: October 18, 2015, 11:48:00 pm »

Irios made a "tch" noise.

"I wouldn't bother Rainbow head. That seems to be what he does best."
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 11:53:39 pm by F.O.E. »

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: October 19, 2015, 12:00:19 am »

Chance's mouth slanted, and an eyebrow raised.
: "...Merely annoyance over a couple of setbacks. These places do like to play havoc with my senses, and it is impairing my ability to fight. Nothing more." He looked aside and grit his teeth, apparently at himself, but quickly turned back.
: "Padding or no, armor as complete as yours will act as an sink for heat beyond compare. If you feel warm now, it is likely a side effect of the adrenaline provided by the combat. It will wear off soon, and I would rather not be the one explaining to your brother as to why our premier vanguard's skin had fused to his armor, hm?" Chance, quite dryly, attempted at a joke.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: October 19, 2015, 12:16:24 am »

"Hahahahaaa... Yeah probably best if we head in. That sounds horrifying, glowing magical healing aside, and I'm not sure which would hurt worse: the armor or my brother never letting that die."

"So, where are you from that makes this cold bearable to you? I'm guessing somewhere north of Zorostrian?" The knight asked as he began to make his way back to the lodge, trying not to hold the levitating mage back too much with his slower trudge.

Maybe the knight was being too presumptuous? Aur accepted the answer for now.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: October 19, 2015, 12:17:21 am »

"So it's your job to correct every mistake that someone makes? He was clearly just excited after the battle. Maybe you should mind your own business and keep whatever anger or grudge or thing you have to yourself instead of raining on everyone else's parade."

Noel shrugged.

"Would you prefer I let him live in ignorance, let him believe that all people are good and true and only ever think of working together and helping each other out?"

"I despise that way of thinking - or rather, that lack of thinking."

"There is no person alive who is selfless. All of us are only out for ourselves, exist only to fulfill our own wishes and desires. The sooner everyone realizes this, the better, because then we'll all understand one another."

"I wouldn't bother Rainbow head. That seems to be what he does best."

"At least you recognize someone of superior intellect. I'll give you credit for that."
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 12:19:09 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: October 19, 2015, 12:22:37 am »

"I don't really care what sort of terrible jaded world view you have. I would rather you not thrust it on him. So yeah. Maybe don't do that in the future."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: October 19, 2015, 12:32:07 am »

Noel chuckled.

"Did I touch a nerve, Kerr? Is it because you know I'm right?"

"Very well. I'll leave him be, if only for the sake of 'getting along' for as long as we're traveling together."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: October 19, 2015, 12:39:27 am »

"At least you recognize someone of superior intellect. I'll give you credit for that."

"Please let your ego grow until you explode; I'm sure we'll all learn a valuable life lesson from your noble sacrifice."

"And it's more like recognizing your high horse, which you constantly refuse to dismount, halfway from here to our own world and trying to get Rainbow head to spend his time on something not worthless."
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 12:42:38 am by F.O.E. »

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: October 19, 2015, 12:40:53 am »

: "...Kovalia. I am not sure if my presence has really... settled in Zorostrian, but I am doing what I can. It is not every man who has a chance to serve in this capacity, after all." Chance's jaw loosened for a moment as he watched his feet, ensuring the magic he paced into them harmonized just enough not to disturb the snow below, "Of course, you and your brother seem to be quite amiable with the prince. Yet, you said you were from Micciah?" The mage seemed like he would continue, but he caught himself before he voiced his next thought.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: October 19, 2015, 12:53:55 am »

Noel laughed off Irios's jibes with a dismissive wave of his hand.

"At least I know his name. Though, I am curious. What would you consider not a waste of Kerr's time?"
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 149