Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185777 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (16/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 2: Boom
« Reply #315 on: June 01, 2015, 06:54:21 am »

"... anger. Nonsensical. Irritation. Explain! Explain! EXPLAIN!"

"Many lies. EXPLAIN!"
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 01, 2015, 06:55:55 am »

"... anger. Nonsensical. Irritation. Explain! Explain! EXPLAIN!"

"Many lies. EXPLAIN!"
((you are dalek))

(9 eeeeeexppllaaaaaain)

((*is freaking about spiderdemoni n bed

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #317 on: June 01, 2015, 06:56:50 am »

Moi'aaty observes the broken world fragments.

Well. That was... interesting. Three fragments and a cloud of dust. Perhaps it is for the best, it allows more possibilities this way.

Moi'aaty's attention turns to the rod sun.

Not what many of us had in mind. It's functional at least.

Moi'aaty now regards the newly formed races.

Ah! Mortals. I was wondering how quickly they would appear. And it seems that already they are receiving divine propaganda, which doesn't really surprise me. I should add my own at some point. Mortals, I mean. Not propaganda.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 01, 2015, 10:45:47 am »

I summon an obelisk near the largest Maag settlement. On this obelisk is engraved a log of all that has been said by the gods without any alteration.
Here, my children. This is the truth of what happened before your creation.

I gift them with the knowledge required to create sandstone bricks, allowing them to create permanent settlements. I encourage them to improve the technique or find other uses to it.
((A quick google search tells me you can apparently make them by peeing on sand. wat.))

I also create a specie of tree that can grow on sand and feed exclusively on light and is obviously not sentient. it will have black leaves to allow it to collect the most light possible. I spread 10k of them in the area inhabited by the Maag. I also teach the Maag how to farm them.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 01, 2015, 10:59:52 am »

I summon an obelisk near the largest Maag settlement. On this obelisk is engraved a log of all that has been said by the gods without any alteration.

I gift them with the knowledge required to create sandstone bricks, allowing them to create permanent settlements. I encourage them to improve the technique or find other uses to it.
((A quick google search tells me you can apparently make them by peeing on sand. wat.))

I also create a specie of tree that can grow on sand and feed exclusively on light and is obviously not sentient. it will have black leaves to allow it to collect the most light possible. I spread 10k of them in the area inhabited by the Maag. I also teach the Maag how to farm them.
It might help if you taught your creations how to read first.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 01, 2015, 11:18:27 am »

Right. I might have forgotten that.

I teach the Maag how to read, speak and write the language that us gods use.
Edit:(A.K.A English. No brain explody thingy please)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:34:31 am by FArgHalfnr »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 01, 2015, 11:19:41 am »

((I can't help but feel that might not be a good idea. In the "it'll explode their brains" sense. But go right ahead! Experimental data is always appreciated! :)) ))

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 01, 2015, 11:29:30 am »

((I can't help but feel that might not be a good idea. In the "it'll explode their brains" sense. But go right ahead! Experimental data is always appreciated! :)) ))
((what's wrong? It's just plain English. Maybe I should clarify that.))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 01, 2015, 02:08:37 pm »

"Counter."

Go to the newly formed races before my new enemy does, tell them about her impending lies. Inform them that the Shattering was a result of errors made in the world's creation.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 01, 2015, 04:14:07 pm »

"Counter."

Go to the newly formed races before my new enemy does, tell them about her impending lies. Inform them that the Shattering was a result of errors made in the world's creation.
Do this also. And ramble at some random mortal in particular that personally, mystery is fun so might borrow the idea of hidden stuff later.

Whatsitsface isn't an enemy tho.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 04:48:48 pm by Kevak »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 01, 2015, 05:07:24 pm »

Inform the Great Tree of the truth of what has occurred. No more, and no less. She will make it clear to her dependents what the truth is in time.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 01, 2015, 07:11:11 pm »

Thank you Lithus and Iliseth, for sticking to the truth. As one with goal to record History, I have no use for lies.

Create 6E worth of dwarves. They are created with knowlege of smelting and forging copper. They would be spread across fertile hills with a nearby mountain.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 01, 2015, 07:14:35 pm »

Make generic wildlife. So nobody fucking dies cause nobody has anything to eat. Also, some of that wildlife is wolves. Therefore discount.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 01, 2015, 07:53:45 pm »

Make generic wildlife. So nobody fucking dies cause nobody has anything to eat. Also, some of that wildlife is wolves. Therefore discount.
((Didn't stirk say that generic wildlife came with the planet for free?))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 01, 2015, 07:54:25 pm »

((Don't think so. Pretty sure he said only plants game.))
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 137