Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185773 times)

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 14:Cold War?
« Reply #1320 on: June 23, 2015, 06:19:56 pm »

Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: June 23, 2015, 06:27:09 pm »

(Stirk said to do secret actions via PM. I won't look at your actions but others Rolepgeek will.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: June 23, 2015, 06:30:54 pm »

(Stirk said to do secret actions via PM. I won't look at your actions but others Rolepgeek will.)
((Didn't he say he wouldn't? Besides, this is the price of psuedo-secret actions.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: June 23, 2015, 06:44:56 pm »

(I thought I should do this in a spoiler because it was also for my pantheon, and Stirk also said that PMs get very little priority, like 3 ticks of delay in my experience.)
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: June 23, 2015, 06:54:10 pm »

I think I would prefer you go back to PMs, since this seems to be more trouble then its worth.

Since I didn't have any rules for it, and if he *really* wanted to he could have read it without saying anything like everyone else did, it really isn't appropriate to punish him for it.

(Also, apology to Rolepgeek. I really shouldn't hold on to any kind of grudge.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: June 23, 2015, 07:48:24 pm »

Tell the Aag nation that I am waiting for a response from the initiator of the cultural exchange before taking my final decision.

Friendly reminder that I am still looking for whoever proposed the cultural exchange.

If it was proposed by mortals, ask them for more details regarding the cultural exchange.

"Ah yes, that was I. Are you still willing to discuss it?"

Order Rilem missionaries to spread the word of the Church amongst the Dwarven nations.

Yes, I wished to know exactly what this exchange would entail for our two nations.

"A few members of each nation will inhabit the other nation and absorb as much as each other's culture as possible. I would hope this would foster ties between both nations as well as spread some culture around."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: June 23, 2015, 08:03:00 pm »

Tell the Aag nation that I am waiting for a response from the initiator of the cultural exchange before taking my final decision.

Friendly reminder that I am still looking for whoever proposed the cultural exchange.

If it was proposed by mortals, ask them for more details regarding the cultural exchange.

"Ah yes, that was I. Are you still willing to discuss it?"

Order Rilem missionaries to spread the word of the Church amongst the Dwarven nations.

Yes, I wished to know exactly what this exchange would entail for our two nations.

"A few members of each nation will inhabit the other nation and absorb as much as each other's culture as possible. I would hope this would foster ties between both nations as well as spread some culture around."

Then I will accept this exchange.
Tell the Aag nation that the cultural exchange will indeed take place.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: June 23, 2015, 08:28:26 pm »

"... oh well."

Use all my Power. Infuse the dwarven nations with a single idea: that of a perpetual motion device. Leave the Clan out of it.

((Edit: modified.))
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:03:55 am by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: June 23, 2015, 10:34:12 pm »

Use 5E to create and disperse more Wisps.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: June 24, 2015, 12:10:04 am »

Use 4 Power to practise Power usage.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 01:05:40 am by Demonic Spoon »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: June 24, 2015, 12:11:49 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 12:13:36 am by Andres »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: June 24, 2015, 12:14:04 am »

Nilva makes as many Perfectly Generic Cubes as she can out of 4 Power and just lets them float at a few Writhes. They should evaporate eventually.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: June 24, 2015, 12:50:27 am »

(DO NOT DO THIS UNTIL THE OTHER GODS HAVE CONTRIBUTED THEIR SHARES. SKIP FOR THIS TICK IF REQUIRED)Contribute 4E to the creation of the High Heavens, which include:

Vault of Quintessence: the Highest Heaven, its inhabitants are in a dream-like existence where all their wishes come true. Those who reside here have performed great acts and deeds for the Church.
Vault of Bliss: Those devout who while pious, were unable to greatly aid the Church. Their existence is peaceful and pleasurable but much like mortal life.
Vault of Mire: A realm of eternal night, this vault is quiet and oddly beautiful but not at all a perfect afterlife. Its inhabitants live a life very much akin to their mortal lives with much of its hardships, but are able to reincarnate for a chance at another vault. Those who come here were not very pious.
Vault of Rectification: A hellish realm of forges, its residents are here only for a short time before being turned into Durazni and shipped off to serve the High Church in the mortal realm. Those sent here have sinned immensely towards the gods or their mortal kin.

Any mortal may be plucked out of the High Heavens by pantheon members of the High Church.

Use the High Church Afterlife Seed as a base for the High Heavens if it has any essence inside it.

((As stated in the OOC, the cost of all these together should be 7-8E))
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 12:59:33 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: June 24, 2015, 12:54:39 am »

Contribute any extra Essence I have after my other actions (up to 3E) into the High Heavens; do not go into Crux (IF NOT ENOUGH IS CONTRIBUTED, SKIP THIS UNTIL NEXT TURN).
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 01:09:48 am by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: June 24, 2015, 12:57:49 am »

Contribute 1 essence to the High Heavens
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 137